Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
Good game , great story so far . I like how the author includes characters from other games which are from other devs . Leap of Faith included Jaye from Chasing Sunsets and Kindra / DJ Kink as a crossover / easter egg and Artemis it's the second time they include Lexi from Leap of Faith into this game . And how they are the same characters and Lexi is dating supposedly the MC from LoP so Lexi Path from that game i guess. And in LoP Jaye talked about the MC from her game as well. I like those crossovers honestly.
In the latest chapter of bare witness Lexi makes a cameo too, well the song she sings at the end of LoF anyways. I love seeing the crossovers too

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Good game , great story so far . I like how the author includes characters from other games which are from other devs . Leap of Faith included Jaye from Chasing Sunsets and Kindra / DJ Kink as a crossover / easter egg and Artemis it's the second time they include Lexi from Leap of Faith into this game . And how they are the same characters and Lexi is dating supposedly the MC from LoP so Lexi Path from that game i guess. And in LoP Jaye talked about the MC from her game as well. I like those crossovers honestly. Different devs using the other devs characters while respecting those characters is cool to see.
You see Jaye share the selfie she took with Lexi to the MC in Chasing Sunsets. LoF also gets in Unbroken, Last Call and one (or more) other I can't remember. Still faintly hoping for another chapter in Last Call, but not stressing over it.

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
By the end of this game I'm going to have a 20gb folder of Zelda screenshots. She's so fucking adorable it hurts me physically.

Reactions: Ghosty99

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
Wow, that ending left me speechless. Digi.B certainly knows how to leave a cliffhanger.
Can't wait for Kindra and MC's meeting with Artemis and the presentation.

Reactions: mooncasterdk

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I actually only became aware of the game with this update.
And I'm disappointed!
My two previous favorites Kindra and Paige only have one dream sequence, how am I going to survive that? :cautious:

But honestly, I expected (feared) something different with the sci-fi tag and I've seen myself on some space station, but I was pleasantly surprised that I was wrong.
An amazing game that comes up with great pictures, a captivating story and great humor.
Kindra is the best. All the animations he's doing for all the other girls will make him an absolute master by the time he's ready for her.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I think it comes down to two things.. 1) The dev is just a really good story teller and technically skilled 2) They are taking lessons from other games that have done really well. I definitely feel the impact of other great games like Leap of Faith, Being a DiK and others while playing this amazing game.

Really the only thing negative one could say is that the dev obviously played the wrong ending for Leap of Faith.. I mean come on.. any ending but Cece is just non-canon :D
I've actually never played Leap of Faith, but if you say it's somewhat on par with this it's definitely high on my radar now.

I definitely feel the BaD influences in the sorority scenes. Though really it's more the great setting, the story, and basically everything related to Kindra that make this game feel really unique and special to me.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
anyone know how to unlock that second to last scene?
Tip the waitress at the pizza place —> at the INK party, talk to the girl with pink hair near Paige —> tell her "it's complicated" —> tell her "My friend is the bartender" —> Talk to June and choose the pink potion —> accept her proposition

There's also another way to activate the encounter based on the date with Katy (if you go that route) but I don't know the particulars of that.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
can't wait to explore the vampire's den....

when MC kissed Kindra on stage, Zelda's reaction was priceless...
Okay, I had to go back just to see this (I'd picked INK). Between Zelda's worry(?) and Lexi's difficulties ... so hilarious
Also, if you go this route, June has to know, right?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Okay, I had to go back just to see this (I'd picked INK). Between Zelda's worry(?) and Lexi's difficulties ... so hilarious
Also, if you go this route, June has to know, right?
Kindra is considering telling June but she didn't do it yet...

Reactions: D Dog

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Updated for v0.4.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Edit: Fixed error when starting new game and chapter 2

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Thank you Scrappy, you're a diamond!

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes