Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
I see someone else has great taste in comedy with the " we'll bang ok" if its not a Gamerpoop reference then i'm mistaken but i took it that way and its fucking hilarious

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
June was already top of the list since the start, but the Commander Shepard outfit sent her to the moon (pun intended) :)
Yeah, June is an amazing character, Kindra and her are probably the best characters in the game. I know that the game is in an early stage, but it feels like June and Kindra are the principal love interests and the other girls are just secondary characters, and that's a compliment to June and Kindra, because Reina, Paige and the others are awesome, but man, every scene with Kindra and June is top tier, and the slim chance of a three-way relationship between Kindra, June, and the MC is... interesting.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
digi.B

View attachment 2106726

Sick burn dude, love it.

I would've grabbed them both too, adrenalin strength makes all sorts of shit possible.
You wouldn't even need it, both the girls weighed between 90-110 pounds each. Steve fucking Urkel could have hoisted them out of there and in the unlikely event you're a 4 foot tall midget you could always just drag them.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, June is an amazing character, Kindra and her are probably the best characters in the game. I know that the game is in an early stage, but it feels like June and Kindra are the principal love interests and the other girls are just secondary characters, and that's a compliment to June and Kindra, because Reina, Paige and the others are awesome, but man, every scene with Kindra and June is top tier, and the slim chance of a three-way relationship between Kindra, June, and the MC is... interesting.
I don't think it's all that slim. I think it's being telegraphed pretty hard. Could just be wishful thinking though... :love::whistle::coffee:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I don't think it's all that slim. I think it's being telegraphed pretty hard.
Even that is a bit of an understatement. Kindra has been very clear that she's far more interested in women in general and June specifically. If she has to include the MC to get that, I don't see her sweating that detail in the least. It's obvious that she'd be happier if she didn't need to.

Poseidon77

Nov 30, 2020
Updated for v0.4.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Edit: Fixed error when starting new game and chapter 2

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Even with your fixes i cant Load my old saves :(

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
I really like Kindra too, but I kinda like her more as a best friend then a LI. Honestly my top 3 are June, Naomi and Reina

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I have multiple times
Speaking of Leap of Faith, I think as highly praised as the game is, it's a Cece story where dating anyone but Cece makes less sense within the game itself, but it's really hard for some players (like me) to rationalize dating Cece. I feel like the last thing Cece needs is a new person turned into boyfriend. I do look forward to eu4ria but given development time, maybe it will take like a year or something before we all could experience 3 chapters of that game.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
I really like Kindra too, but I kinda like her more as a best friend then a LI. Honestly my top 3 are June, Naomi and Reina
That's kinda a problem with the latest update - while humor and renders were great, story and relationship with girls didn't move much:
- June - yup we're still fuck buddies (she lives now near us, so that's a development, but aside from that nothing changed) - and June still have the most advanced/shown relationship with MC
- Kindra - she's still our buddy/lil sister (and I'm perfectly happy with that), game tried to give a little push in direction of LI, but that's basicaly it
The rest got a scene that was nice to watch and that's all, but at this point we indeed have only June and Kindra that get considerable amount of screen time. Zelda, Reina, Paige etc are more like a random filler at this point - and at this rate it'll take quite a few updates to advance relationship with any of them, which is a shame...

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
Just found this game and man, it's insane! The ammount of content and we are only at version 0.4 -> comletely awesome and yes, the Dev is a genius :) story is awesome and the renders are also really good and especially i love the moving artemis on the start screen, feeling like she is looking me right into the eyes, just aweomse!

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes