Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
I agree with your explanation of her actions, but would still like to see her dropped slowly into a wood chipper or vat of acid, or eaten alive by wolverines, or....

Yep. That's the short version :ROFLMAO:
I don't disagree, was just explaining what she said in the scene. She was sort of prattling on.

I'm a sucker for a redemption story, but they have to be earned, and just learning her weak motivations gets her like 1% there, especially when she turns around and issues the break-in orders. She's gonna have to suffer in some way to even make it possible. The game sort of goes back and forth between serious and silly, so maybe it needs her to be evil anyway. Having LI points for her feels weird, though.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

awoooga-awooga.gif

Man, so many references: From the classic Wayne's World 2 to Metroid and Mass Effect. I love you, Digi-b!

The sad part of it all is that we won't see chapter 5 until 2023 (I suppose), but the cool thing is that we're sure it's going to be a hell of an update, as always.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt I'm the first to explain, but this is an intra-game joke between Drifty and Digi. In Leap of Faith, the group attends a Kink concert and during a break Kindra jumps onto the MC and kisses him, wrapping herself around his waist and exclaiming "You came!" ... then realizing he's not HER MC (no tats, different hair) and looks to Lexi (who's standing right next to him) and says "Oh, this is your guy, isn't it? So clearly the events where she's "revealing" the MC in Artemis happen after the events in Leap of Faith, and then at the party, Lexi's expressions when she sees the MC are basically her trying to remind herself that THIS GUY isn't HER GUY. Also, in a commentary, Drifty explained that one of the reasons his MC never got tattoos is because of their prominence in Artemis.

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
I doubt I'm the first to explain, but this is an intra-game joke between Drifty and Digi. In Leap of Faith, the group attends a Kink concert and during a break Kindra jumps onto the MC and kisses him, wrapping herself around his waist and exclaiming "You came!" ... then realizing he's not HER MC (no tats, different hair) and looks to Lexi (who's standing right next to him) and says "Oh, this is your guy, isn't it? So clearly the events where she's "revealing" the MC in Artemis happen after the events in Leap of Faith, and then at the party, Lexi's expressions when she sees the MC are basically her trying to remind herself that THIS GUY isn't HER GUY. Also, in a commentary, Drifty explained that one of the reasons his MC never got tattoos is because of their prominence in Artemis.
that is really cool i love that the devs have fun giving us those easter eggs and funny bits.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
And for the security topic. It does have security otherwise no locked shutters and Kindra also mentioned she had to give access to MC and June. So I think getting into the Underground part of the House would be much harder than living space. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mooncasterdk

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Loved it. And I only discovered (and played all) of Leap of Faith just over a week ago. Huge Lexi fan.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Reactions: Elhemeer

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Replaying it from the start, damn why are Zelda and Katy pretty much mutually exclusive ?

First playthrough I went with Zelda, cause there's something special, mysterious about her, of course being a vampire and all...

VN] - [Ren'Py] - Artemis [v0.3.2] [digi.B] | F95zone

...and I thought Katy was just a stupid bimbo type. Decided to pick her this time, and so far, I was really wrong, she is the sweetest thing, a total nympho but then she becomes shy as hell whenever she's complimented.

Again, why are they mutually exclusive... ? :(

(just to be sure, I know it's not a harem game, and I'm glad about it, just thought it was weird to single out those 2)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't disagree, was just explaining what she said in the scene. She was sort of prattling on.

I'm a sucker for a redemption story, but they have to be earned, and just learning her weak motivations gets her like 1% there, especially when she turns around and issues the break-in orders. She's gonna have to suffer in some way to even make it possible. The game sort of goes back and forth between serious and silly, so maybe it needs her to be evil anyway. Having LI points for her feels weird, though.
I wasn't slamming you, I was mostly making fun of my absolute hatred for Cassandra :ROFLMAO:

I love a good redemption story, but for what she did; there is no redemption. There is no reason, ever, to totally ruin someone's life for your own profit. Nothing in your life justifies ruining an innocent persons life.

On the other hand, I'm all for completely ruining someone in revenge :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

conan.jpg

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Replaying it from the start, damn why are Zelda and Katy pretty much mutually exclusive ?
Yeah, I fucking hate that, it's feels artificial. Oh, sure, you can go out with every girl to eat a taco or play basketball, except one of them, choose like a pokémon, Zelda Edition or Katy Edition. Is bullshit, but is the digi b. decision so... I guess is what it is.

Reactions: Sasanid
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes