spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
For those of you who have not left a review yet, do so. Also support the dev on Patreon, if you can. It will show him that its worth investing time into the game going forward!
What annoys me on this site are all the reviews written for a NON-FINISHED game (that would be 99% of all reviews here :p)
How can you honestly review something that is unfinished and can still completely change over the course of time?
There are plenty of examples here that started out very strong but complety messed up in the end (or vice-versa) And I do not think there are many people that changed their initial rating for that.

So: No reviews from my side before the game is actually declared finished by the dev.

That does not mean that you cannot give praise to a dev in the forums or with a pm of course!
Having said that, this particular game has certainly drawn my attention: fantastic start! Keep it up digi.B ! (y)

digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Could well be. But nothing is better than a really despicable character. Like the young king in the game of throne series for example. Seeing him makes my blood boil. Same with Cassandra. And that's a good thing in my book.
Where is the fun if all chars are just "good". :)
Haha, that's a real good comparison. I completely forgot about that little asshole.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What annoys me on this site are all the reviews written for a NON-FINISHED game (that would be 99% of all reviews here :p)
How can you honestly review something that is unfinished and can still completely change over the course of time?
There are plenty of examples here that started out very strong but complety messed up in the end (or vice-versa) And I do not think there are many people that changed their initial rating for that.

So: No reviews from my side before the game is actually declared finished by the dev.

That does not mean that you cannot give praise to a dev in the forums or with a pm of course!
Having said that, this particular game has certainly drawn my attention: fantastic start! Keep it up digi.B ! (y)
That's why you tell which version you review and why you can edit you review later on. Most games here are in development but it's nice to know what people think at the current version

Drainbamager

Dec 22, 2020
Hopefully some of the lower quality renders and animations improve, and the baseball bat dick on the mc is really, really off-putting. But the story and characters so far are one of the most engaging I've come across in a long time.
Fav list game for the future for sure and Patreon supporter because of that. Still, scale back on the baseball bat.
I’ve seen some ridiculous looking penis sizes in games but this isn’t one of them, just my opinion but everything is great as is in this game.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

gertru 90

Feb 9, 2019
This game is the best first release in a long time. I don't remember when was the last time that I enjoyed a new game so much. It has the potential to become one of the top top games in the site.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just played through this, and holy crap... I really wish I was working so I could afford to support this financially. I am enjoying the VN very much. Even though I can't help but wish the MC got that job. I am torn with this game, I mean you give happiness and then literally rip it away. Playing as the MC, I would be very hesitant to go to that sorority house again after what happened. Obviously I am sure the story will bring him back there, but every time he trusts someone, he gets his fucking heart ripped out. I am very invested in this story, and I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. Great work so far, and good luck with the future.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
It’s probably gonna be the same situation with Steph in LOF. Same are going to wanna pursue Cass, some people are a glutton for punishment.
I only played LOF the first two updates before it fell out of my rotation, but I remember reading the comments after those updates and seeing a lot of people shit on Steph character, calling every name in the book. Reading the comments now I'm assuming that the truth came out and now she's a loved character. However, I don't see that happening in this particular scenario. It's apples and oranges. I think Cass is gonna be the villain to the very end and I love it. She's adds the perfect amount of balance in this game to me, so her turning into a "good" character would be lame to me.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I only played LOF the first two updates before it fell out of my rotation, but I remember reading the comments after those updates and seeing a lot of people shit on Steph character, calling every name in the book. Reading the comments now I'm assuming that the truth came out and now she's a loved character. However, I don't see that happening in this particular scenario. It's apples and oranges. I think Cass is gonna be the villain to the very end and I love it. She's adds the perfect amount of balance in this game to me, so her turning into a "good" character would be lame to me.
I need to disagree, there are way to many conversations that lead to believe that the big bad wolf still didn't show his face and that failed Cass interview might be what makes him appear, because Cass "husband" keeps telling her to be careful with disappointing the "boss", there is a high chance that Cass will try to rekindle her romance with the MC with whatever twisted methods that she can use once things are not on her favor.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

porokingbs

Jun 5, 2020
Absolutely amazing. First time I've actually laughed at a VN, everything was absolutely perfect. The renders are gorgeous, and the story does a really amazing job of balancing drama and comedy. For sure deserving of BaDIK/CoBD status. Very well done dev, best of luck, can't wait for more!!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
There was also some retconning for Steph to make her more palatable, so it wasn's all on her redemption and truth coming out that made people more accepting of her. Let's see if the dev manages to make Cass more likable without retroactively changing the story if she's meant to be a valid love interest, or will they go all in on Cass being the villain.

Very interesting start for this game, hopefully it lives up to its promise.

Reactions: digi.B

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
LOF ?

digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
I just pushed a minor patchfix/QoL update. Nothing really anyone would need to download as it is more aimed for new users (V's intro has been reduced by 90%).

It does add a Quit button to the main menu as well as correct Paige's LP points during the cafe scene.

Well it has certainly been an interesting week, I must say. I am overwhelmed by everyone's feedback. Thank you all for making this first release what it became. I have obviously set a very big expectation for chapter 2. Several drafts have been created over the last week and I'm excited to finally begin working on it now.

again...
p56r45lqwn331.png

digi.B

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
I just pushed a minor patchfix/QoL update. Nothing really anyone would need to download as it is more aimed for new users (V's intro has been reduced by 90%).

It does add a Quit button to the main menu as well as correct Paige's LP points during the cafe scene.

Well it has certainly been an interesting week, I must say. I am overwhelmed by everyone's feedback. Thank you all for making this first release what it became. I have obviously set a very big expectation for chapter 2. Several drafts have been created over the last week and I'm excited to finally begin working on it now.

again...
View attachment 1111363

digi.B
You deserve all the positive feedback dev (y) , but why Zoe's change? hope the new model is just details and not a complete change.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who is V ??? (Victoria is the babe fom my 1st sig and she be having broken dreams of this game)

again...
View attachment 1111363

digi.B
You deserve all the positive feedback dev (y) , but why Zoe's change? hope the new model is just details and not a complete change.
I really liked it but it wasn't put in the right place. It should have been put after you start a new game, with a choice to skip it. And not at the launch of the game
The heartache is right where it needs to be ... wonderful scenes with the gurl of his life ...
The broken Mc is the titular fate of this game as of now ... so the root of his pain should be apparent.
This is what makes the game jave a modicum of sense, all the mood swings, his obsession of ..
seeing nekkid all the babes that give him some light of day, his fear of companionship.

Cutting the reason for such a broken Mc just leaves players clueless.

So .. who this V be ???

So far, we do have shining moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes