Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
The humor and writing is excellent and the models look great too. Alot of work and care went into this game. Thank you!
(Also, unlike some others, I'm personally looking forward to the optional incest patch and hope it keeps getting updated if applicable.)

Reactions: pochops

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Amazing game, really promising there is no denying it, but i will only review it with 5 stars if the dev keep up with steady updating.

As for the patch, well i don't understand what it is doing, there is nothing that requires a patch and i had no bonus scene, i even tried to decompress the archive file and i found nothing, could anyone tell me if i did something wrong ?

Also i don't have the last character in the right, is it somewhat related ?

thanks

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having the glitch where youre eating pizza and you offer to pay or split and it wont let you pay? thanks

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
anyone else having the glitch where youre eating pizza and you offer to pay or split and it wont let you pay?
Do you mean the option is greyed out? Because it'll do that if you don't have enough money, like if you tipped June back at the bar. If not, I'm afraid I don't know.

Reactions: Drainbamager

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
no its green im using the mod i click it and nothing i click split and i can move on but thats not the one i want to click

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for playing, ShangTsung! The patch resolved a very specific bug. Depending on how you played the second sandbox (INK mansion), you may not run into it. But the bug was...if you talked to Paige and tried leaving the mansion without having talked to the rest of the girls once, the game would boot you to the main menu. It also corrected another bug where you were able to talk to Destiny more than once which spat an error out. Again, avoidable if you talk to everyone once before leaving.

I'm currently working on another patch I plan on releasing on Sunday. Fortunately, there hasn't been anymore bugs reported except just one LovePoint typo. Another user reported Paige's Love Points during the cafe needs to be corrected, so that will be on Sunday's patch. I'm waiting a few more days before the patch release so I can gather any more that may be reported. But this has been the only new one reported since 0.1.1. The next patch will also add a Quit option on the main menu, as well as cut V's intro (before splashscreen) down by a lot. She's now only going to make you aware of the SDCard egg hunt and that's it. The rest of her intro is cut. This patch will also correct some grammar/spelling reported.

Let me know where you saw it mentioned there was a bonus scene. If you're referring to the incest patch, that isn't implemented yet. So if I mistakenly mentioned that somewhere as a current feature, let me know where and I'll go correct ASAP.

Again, thanks to everyone who has played and showed their support. It is all very exciting. I'll continue working diligently on getting chapter two out. I've heard your concerns about QA related items and will be extra mindful of them.

thanks again all,

digi.B

*edit*
for the last character enter vladimirovna.
Ah i understand the patch is just a bugfix, when i read the dev note it said "the bonus scene will be available via a patch", so i thought this is what the patch was about, thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: travin213

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Man what a start of amazing game. Very Impressive update with this amount of content for a first release.

This game has a lot of potential, love the story, beautiful characters and the humor in it. Great Job Dev and Good Luck with this project of yours

Love Kindra & June :love:

D

Deleted member 3194223

Thanks for playing, ShangTsung! The patch resolved a very specific bug. Depending on how you played the second sandbox (INK mansion), you may not run into it. But the bug was...if you talked to Paige and tried leaving the mansion without having talked to the rest of the girls once, the game would boot you to the main menu. It also corrected another bug where you were able to talk to Destiny more than once which spat an error out. Again, avoidable if you talk to everyone once before leaving.

I'm currently working on another patch I plan on releasing on Sunday. Fortunately, there hasn't been anymore bugs reported except just one LovePoint typo. Another user reported Paige's Love Points during the cafe needs to be corrected, so that will be on Sunday's patch. I'm waiting a few more days before the patch release so I can gather any more that may be reported. But this has been the only new one reported since 0.1.1. The next patch will also add a Quit option on the main menu, as well as cut V's intro (before splashscreen) down by a lot. She's now only going to make you aware of the SDCard egg hunt and that's it. The rest of her intro is cut. This patch will also correct some grammar/spelling reported.

Let me know where you saw it mentioned there was a bonus scene. If you're referring to the incest patch, that isn't implemented yet. So if I mistakenly mentioned that somewhere as a current feature, let me know where and I'll go correct ASAP.

Again, thanks to everyone who has played and showed their support. It is all very exciting. I'll continue working diligently on getting chapter two out. I've heard your concerns about QA related items and will be extra mindful of them.

thanks again all,

digi.B

*edit*
for the last character enter vladimirovna.
Any chance that we could choose to leave the mansion just after talking to Paige? I know that means the MC doesn’t get points with the other ladies but it feels weird that we are forced to do it. Why not just have a warning that says “You are leaving without talking to x people, do you want to proceed?”

Sorry, I’m sure that’s a ton of extra coding and you shouldn’t do it. Just was wondering about the decision to require the player to talk to everyone.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
So if the Dev created some sort of angle where it was Cassandra who was forced or blackmailed to deceive mc and she had no choice would you forgive her then? The Dev could make Cassandra a salvageable character for some also.
I see where you’re going with this. I think there could easily be a redemption arc for Cassandra and If executed properly some of the same people who hated Cassandra would probably feel differently.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I see where you’re going with this. I think there could easily be a redemption arc for Cassandra and If executed properly some of the same people who hated Cassandra would probably feel differently.
Could well be. But nothing is better than a really despicable character. Like the young king in the game of throne series for example. Seeing him makes my blood boil. Same with Cassandra. And that's a good thing in my book.
Where is the fun if all chars are just "good". :)

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes