brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I kind of just rolled my eyes at the Reina thing. To me, it's just like "Okay, so she's bad at her job." She clearly didn't even look into whatever Cass told her since - if I'm understanding the timing right - she called the same day and said he didn't get the job, which basically means Cass said whatever and Reina didn't even make an attempt to confirm what was said. Considering the fact that whatever Cass said was "disqualifying," Reina should've done her due diligence before making such a big decision.

If it's up to me (and I hope it is), Reina won't be a LI or whatever for my MC, not necessarily because of what she did, but more because of how utterly incompetent she seems for doing it lol. I'll stick with the funny and smart old friend from HS, thank you very muchhhhh.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I kind of just rolled my eyes at the Reina thing. To me, it's just like "Okay, so she's bad at her job." She clearly didn't even look into whatever Cass told her since - if I'm understanding the timing right - she called the same day and said he didn't get the job, which basically means Cass said whatever and Reina didn't even make an attempt to confirm what was said. Considering the fact that whatever Cass said was "disqualifying," Reina should've done her due diligence before making such a big decision.

If it's up to me (and I hope it is), Reina won't be a LI or whatever for my MC, not necessarily because of what she did, but more because of how utterly incompetent she seems for doing it lol. I'll stick with the funny and smart old friend from HS, thank you very muchhhhh.
What important decision? He's just a code monkey applying for a job. She gave him the interview as a favor to June, but she doesn't know his situation and how important this is to him. Something questionable gets raised? Move on to the next candidate like a competent business owner.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What something questionable? Was he expendable, she could not care less.
Client budging in right off the bat with the applicant name? How? Why? Who cares?
Then the interview Reina and her company had to prepare Cass for:
TOTTALY ABOUT THE BLOKE YOU FKING LET GO, USELESS CUNT!
What important decision? He's just a code monkey applying for a job. She gave him the interview as a favor to June, but she doesn't know his situation and how important this is to him. Something questionable gets raised? Move on to the next candidate like a competent business owner.
hOW YOU LIKE THEM INCOMPETENT APPLES, HUH ???

nemesix

Feb 8, 2019
What something questionable? Was he expendable, she could not care less.
Client budging in right off the bat with the applicant name? How? Why? Who cares?
Then the interview Reina and her company had to prepare Cass for:
TOTTALY ABOUT THE BLOKE YOU FKING LET GO, USELESS CUNT!

hOW YOU LIKE THEM INCOMPETENT APPLES, HUH ???
What are you going on about? If your client is a multi billion dollar company and they say there is something that disqualifies this applicant for a mid level position you probably put him at the bottom of the stack if not completely toss him.

How could they have prepared her for that interview when she wouldn't have told them the truth anyway. She never should have agreed to the interview knowing what type of interviewer he is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She agreed because she had fun with the multi billion dollar heir, she keeps people in her pockets.
She wanted to go and be made a laughing matter, her beau even said the infamous:
”Do not want you to get hurt” words she hates about her beaus.
She is not competent enough, that is why she dated MC - for his brains.
She now dates the owner boy for the job+money+influence (keeps asking boy about his pa)
What are you going on about? If your client is a multi billion dollar company and they say there is something that disqualifies this applicant for a mid level position you probably put him at the bottom of the stack if not completely toss him.

How could they have prepared her for that interview when she wouldn't have told them the truth anyway. She never should have agreed to the interview knowing what type of interviewer he is.
She has no business running someone elses business, not one bit.
Clients hire for competence, not for spineless buttering of unreasonable dumb requests.
She had to face the show host about her under the rug mud, yet noone is competent enough to
slap some competent sense into her.

Reactions: v1900

Sylar1234

Apr 21, 2019
Do you think the MC will program Artemis and then fall in love with his own creation? The ending opens up lots of interesting possibilities for the story. I think the futuristic but still relatable setting is a great idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
Hopefully some of the lower quality renders and animations improve, and the baseball bat dick on the mc is really, really off-putting. But the story and characters so far are one of the most engaging I've come across in a long time.
Fav list game for the future for sure and Patreon supporter because of that. Still, scale back on the baseball bat.

• Angry
Reactions: Drainbamager
Feb 12, 2020
Hopefully some of the lower quality renders and animations improve, and the baseball bat dick on the mc is really, really off-putting. But the story and characters so far are one of the most engaging I've come across in a long time.
Fav list game for the future for sure and Patreon supporter because of that. Still, scale back on the baseball bat.
117292970_764004804365002_3054465316978597463_n.jpg
...Leave the damn penis alone, its fine as is.

sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
Wow... where to start?

THANK YOU digi.B!

This game is A.W.E.S.O.M.E AF! (I'm cussing because it's so well done!).
I mean seriously? The game is incredible. I can't count how many times I was laughing.
The story is great, the characters are eye candy, the animation is amazing. I can't wait for the next update!

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes