PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Huh ... I swore everyone in the sorority had tattoos ... but I can't remember where hers is (and I don't see it in these pics ...)
Likely small and hidden. You can't readily see any ink on June either... again, likely small and hidden. Pretty sure that getting inked is a rite of passage into the INK sorority, it's just that some of the girls seem to take to it rather brazenly, while others prefer to keep it on the down low... Both Naomi and Zelda have relatively small tats as well. Then there are those that celebrate their ink like Paige, Reina and Katy. Some of the girls have a lot of ink, the others have less. We may get to see June and Zoe's tattoos yet... time will tell. :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Likely small and hidden. You can't readily see any ink on June either... again, likely small and hidden. Pretty sure that getting inked is a rite of passage into the INK sorority, it's just that some of the girls seem to take to it rather brazenly, while others prefer to keep it on the down low... Both Naomi and Zelda have relatively small tats as well. Then there are those that celebrate their ink like Paige, Reina and Katy. Some of the girls have a lot of ink, the others have less. We may get to see June and Zoe's tattoos yet... time will tell. :)
I thought we had seen June's, but I don't remember that one either ...

Reactions: PapaPhat

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I suffer from CRS... can't remember shit... so I feel your struggle, friend... So, here is a little memory edification...
Zoe...
View attachment 2188048
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
I think she's probably one of my favorite game characters that I don't find attractive. She's fun, but physically I feel no pull towards her. She's so damn likeable, though, I feel obligated to have a save where I'm giving it to her.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think she's probably one of my favorite game characters that I don't find attractive. She's fun, but physically I feel no pull towards her. She's so damn likeable, though, I feel obligated to have a save where I'm giving it to her.
She is not in my personal LI list either, but she became way more hotter in Ch. 4. I also have a save just to see, for simple curiosity:sneaky:, how MC will fuck the shit out of her

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She is not in my personal LI list either, but she became way more hotter in Ch. 4. I also have a save just to see, for simple curiosity:sneaky:, how MC will fuck the shit out of her
I think you'll get distracted by the time you get the vampire.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
This game man, i usually say that Summer s Gone is my favourite but now im not so sure, does MC mom really dead or missing? She seems so nice, i would love her to reappear in the story, and who s that guy that kicks ass when MC goes to the movies with Zelda? He s from another game like Lexy? Looked like it.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
(Disclaimer: The following are beyond the third person account of events, experience and knowledge i.e. I am only privy to the summary of the actual incident shared by a third party)
Hi,

Regarding Steam release, there are game developers who shared their experience about Steam strict rules for adult contents. In summary, games that contain adult or sexual contents SHOULD NOT have any kind of visual depiction of minors (under the age of 18 years old) regardless the context i.e. even in a non-sexual and completely decent scenes, or even (in-game) photos that were shown to the players.

The incident (that caught them by surprised and locked out of the platform as one of the collateral damage) occurred more than a year ago, so perhaps the policies and rules have changed since. Nonetheless, since there are flashback scenes in Artemis involving younger MC, for example the Nerf gun fight, 16 years old Kindra, they can potentially be problematic.

So, I hope any patrons can at least forward this concern to digi.B attention. It is better to play it safe than sorry. I don't know the latest Steam policies and rules, but digi.B should certainly double or triple check Artemis compliancy. Probably some scenes need to be tweaked or cut-out for example.

Things that I am sure of, I want Artemis premier on Steam to be successful and there is nothing to jeopardize that; or worst lock out digi.B from that platform. Cheers.

P/S: If anyone knows or has links to resources about Steam (Game) Policies and Rules, it would be nice if you share that (via DM preferrably) to avoid going off-topic.

Edit: I did a basic search and found the following Steam . It seems that Rule#8 Content that exploits children in any way is really vague:eek:o_O.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If hourglasses were people with aspirations, Zoe would be their biggest role model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Almost all women in these games have great bodies. That isn't enough. I go strictly by their faces. If I can't enjoy looking a woman in the face I won't stick my dick in her.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Almost all women in these games have great bodies. That isn't enough. I go strictly by their faces. If I can't enjoy looking a woman in the face I won't stick my dick in her.
what a fine gentleman and a scholar :love:

I agree, though

Reactions: Ilhares

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
She's not real, though. I hope your favourite character didn't make you try a USB port. :4Head:
Hmmm.

Police: Do we know how he died?

Other: Yes, look at the Screen. He was playing and Adult VN and tryed to fuck a free USB port on his PC. Fliud an electic is a really bad thing.

Police: Autsch. Better i don't do that anymore myself.
:ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
what a fine gentleman and a scholar :love:

I agree, though
Well, it's either that, or I ask if she's okay with being a single mother, and then I get it in writing.

Seems wiser to avoid anything that involves a lawyer. (unless it's Zelda)
She's not real, though. I hope your favourite character didn't make you try a USB port. :4Head:
That would certainly explain why it never fits right on the first try!

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
(Disclaimer: The following are beyond the third person account of events, experience and knowledge i.e. I am only privy to the summary of the actual incident shared by a third party)
Hi,

Regarding Steam release, there are game developers who shared their experience about Steam strict rules for adult contents. In summary, games that contain adult or sexual contents SHOULD NOT have any kind of visual depiction of minors (under the age of 18 years old) regardless the context i.e. even in a non-sexual and completely decent scenes, or even (in-game) photos that were shown to the players.

The incident (that caught them by surprised and locked out of the platform as one of the collateral damage) occurred more than a year ago, so perhaps the policies and rules have changed since. Nonetheless, since there are flashback scenes in Artemis involving younger MC, for example the Nerf gun fight, 16 years old Kindra, they can potentially be problematic.

So, I hope any patrons can at least forward this concern to digi.B attention. It is better to play it safe than sorry. I don't know the latest Steam policies and rules, but digi.B should certainly double or triple check Artemis compliancy. Probably some scenes need to be tweaked or cut-out for example.

Things that I am sure of, I want Artemis premier on Steam to be successful and there is nothing to jeopardize that; or worst lock out digi.B from that platform. Cheers.

P/S: If anyone knows or has links to resources about Steam (Game) Policies and Rules, it would be nice if you share that (via DM preferrably) to avoid going off-topic.
Sometimes the strangeness of such regulations surprises me. I wonder, how much would be left from movie industry, if similar rules would be enforced there? Because for example, what is exactly an adult topic for Steam? Only something sexual? Or perhaps also something philosophical, like the dilemma of what should take priority - individual or the community? Like, situation, when family member is committing serious crime and you need to decide if go to police or not - that is a serious topic. And as for presenting scenes of younger versions of our protagonists - it is essential to the story, to understand why MC and Kindra are trusting each other so much. It would be very difficult to try to get around it, not to mention it would just hurt the story. And this game is standing way above others because it is not afraid of presenting us the serious and difficult problems of real life with necessary respect to them (like what through have gone MC and June).

Still, I hope, that Steam rules are much more rational, than how they are depicted in your post.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Sometimes the strangeness of such regulations surprises me. I wonder, how much would be left from movie industry, if similar rules would be enforced there? Because for example, what is exactly an adult topic for Steam? Only something sexual? Or perhaps also something philosophical, like the dilemma of what should take priority - individual or the community? Like, situation, when family member is committing serious crime and you need to decide if go to police or not - that is a serious topic. And as for presenting scenes of younger versions of our protagonists - it is essential to the story, to understand why MC and Kindra are trusting each other so much. It would be very difficult to try to get around it, not to mention it would just hurt the story. And this game is standing way above others because it is not afraid of presenting us the serious and difficult problems of real life with necessary respect to them (like what through have gone MC and June).

Still, I hope, that Steam rules are much more rational, than how they are depicted in your post.
Sir, I hope you understand that I do not depict anything about Steam rules because I already told that I do not know the (complete) rules. I only shared the unpleasant experience that befallen the other developers and I don't want it to happen to this game too. I am not going to argue anything which will derail conversation into off-topic, I just hope the message is received by digi.B so that he will take the appropriate precautionary measures. Cheers.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I couldn't find zoe at the party, and couldn't thus complete the costume contest, where was she and what's the reward?
If I remember rightly she is in the group dancing and you have to click on one of the two blue marks on the ground, one is for Reina and the other Zoe.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes