Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
how much does the game cost on Steam?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev has not listed a price yet for the game on steam - It's not yet up for sale, but has a planned release with "Add to Wishlist" option.

You can check the games Steam DB entry here:

Steam DB doesn't need you to be logged in to check this info, whereas Steam will need you logged in as it's marked as "Has Adult Content." (thus will just error out if you try and go to the page when not logged into Steam)

Reactions: Yukiko I

Yukiko I

Feb 11, 2021
Dev has not listed a price yet for the game on steam - It's not yet up for sale, but has a planned release with "Add to Wishlist" option.

Steam DB doesn't need you to be logged in to check this info, whereas Steam will need you logged in as it's marked as "Has Adult Content." (thus will just error out if you try and go to the page when not logged into Steam)
thanks for the info my country is under the restricted_countries so I guess I have to ask if one of my friends can buy it when it's out...

Reactions: Shadowen

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022

It will be around ten bucks

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So, i got to this game and i must say i'm really enjoying it. Fun and top quality.

But i have a question: the INK sorority shouldn't be named actually Mu Sigma Sigma as "the Mary Sue(S)?". I mean, the alleged dumber and less accomplished of them is like a senior high up in some big corpo at the age of 19, just because she wanted to take it slow and chill out in her college years...

Reactions: PapaPhat

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So, i got to this game and i must say i'm really enjoying it. Fun and top quality.

But i have a question: the INK sorority shouldn't be named actually Mu Sigma Sigma as "the Mary Sue(S)?". I mean, the alleged dumber and less accomplished of them is like a senior high up in some big corpo at the age of 19, just because she wanted to take it slow and chill out in her college years...
I don't know if I'd call any character a mary sue in this VN. There aren't any character's who's shit don't stink.

With that said, I have always found it funny how many casual super-geniuses there are in Artemis. Way too many to honestly suspend belief over. I just roll with it anyway and chalk it up to poetic license. It's still an enjoyable VN despite a few flaws, and still more sensical and engaging than certain overrated eye candy VNs. *cough* Summer's Gone *cough*

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't know if I'd call any character a mary sue in this VN. There aren't any character's who's shit don't stink.

With that said, I have always found it funny how many casual super-geniuses there are in Artemis. Way too many to honestly suspend belief over. I just roll with it anyway and chalk it up to poetic license. It's still an enjoyable VN despite a few flaws, and still more sensical and engaging than certain overrated eye candy VNs. *cough* Summer's Gone *cough*
I totally agree with you. Of course Mary Sue was an hyperbole, they are all well written and flawed characters that are totally enjoyable. Just, indeed, supergeniuses :D

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Honestly, my friend, I though INK stood for Iota Nu Kapa... There is no doubt these lovely ladies are of the highest caliber of academics as well as their beauty. I agree that this is a fun, entertaining, intriguing and top quality AVN. Glad you found it!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Honestly, my friend, I though INK stood for Iota Nu Kapa... There is no doubt these lovely ladies are of the highest caliber of academics as well as their beauty. I agree that this is a fun, entertaining, intriguing and top quality AVN. Glad you found it!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Sorry, i'm not very familiar with the fraternities world. In Italy we have nothing of the sort. When you go to university you are on your own from day 1, there is no social environment at all, outside the people you happen to meet and stick with.

Is Iota Nu Kappa a real thing? I mean, is it supposed to be a real world elite sorority? I though it was a made up one as the DIKs and the HOTs.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry, i'm not very familiar with the fraternities world. In Italy we have nothing of the sort. When you go to university you are on your own from day 1, there is no social environment at all, outside the people you happen to meet and stick with.

Is Iota Nu Kappa a real thing? I mean, is it supposed to be a real world elite sorority? I though it was a made up one as the DIKs and the HOTs.
I was not a part of a fraternal organization when I attended Indiana University. It is more for the elite and those who wish to be part of the elite crowd. I come from blue collar folks. We have doctors, clergy, college professors, psychologists and psychiatrists in the family, technically proficient folks and a heap of tradesfolk. But, we all come from more humble origins and none of us put on airs or play the pretentious games of high society. We are all just folk.

That is what I like about the INK girls. They have razor sharp intellects yet are just a bunch of fun loving girls at heart. Pretty sure that INK is short for Iota Nu Kapa but it is just a fictional construct for the purpose of the story as far as I know. All these girls are far too cool to be part of an actual real life sorority. Those young ladies are generally snobs, not the kind of girls you can even get close to unless you drive a Jaguar, have a huge trust fund and/or stock portfolio and run in the same shallow, snobby circles as those elitist bitches. So, the INK girls are fictional and rather special. Naomi and June are my favorites. I'm head over heels in love with June and find Naomi rather sexy as well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I like how your school system works much better, my friend. It's pretty much how I treated my collegiate experience, studying music, English and all the cute girls.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I love Kindra too and find Artemis rather intriguing as well...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is Iota Nu Kappa a real thing?
Not sure if I fully answered your question in my previous message... so here goes...
Fraternities and sororities DO use a Greek lettering system as a means of identifying their order and chapter. At Indiana University there were several fraternities such as Phi Delta Theta, Phi Kappa Psi and Phi Sigma Kappa. Those are all real world fraternities. According to the web, fraternities and sororities have been a part of my alma mater since 1845 with over eight thousand student members among them. It is a huge thing to those who are involved but little more than an elitist clique for those of us who were not a part of that scene. Me? I was always too busy playing music both for school and for pay to help make ends meet when I wasn't studying or chasing girls.:devilish: That society thing was never my scene but I did make some friends that helped my various musical groups get gigs at their parties and events. Always paid well to have a good repertoire of tuxedo tunes to go with all of the rock, pop and other modern music I enjoy. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Machete

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Finally got around to playing Ch.4. What a fucking masterpiece. I'm shook. When I first played last year I was super into Kindra and still am to a degree. But now June, Zelda, Reina and Paige are all winning me over in a big way. I can't decide anymore!

Is there a walkthrough that defines the consequences of the last few choices? Just wondering what happens if you kiss the DJ vs shouting out to the INK girls.

Reactions: Dragon59

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not sure if I fully answered your question in my previous message... so here goes...
Fraternities and sororities DO use a Greek lettering system as a means of identifying their order and chapter. At Indiana University there were several fraternities such as Phi Delta Theta, Phi Kappa Psi and Phi Sigma Kappa. Those are all real world fraternities. According to the web, fraternities and sororities have been a part of my alma mater since 1845 with over eight thousand student members among them. It is a huge thing to those who are involved but little more than an elitist clique for those of us who were not a part of that scene. Me? I was always too busy playing music both for school and for pay to help make ends meet when I wasn't studying or chasing girls.:devilish: That society thing was never my scene but I did make some friends that helped my various musical groups get gigs at their parties and events. Always paid well to have a good repertoire of tuxedo tunes to go with all of the rock, pop and other modern music I enjoy. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Yea, i was aware of that, thank you. That's why i called my made up sorority Mu Sigma Sigma, as for Mary SueS, just like the DIKs are Delta Iota Kappa.

Just when you said: " Honestly, my friend, I though INK stood for Iota Nu Kapa... " i had this mind path that made me think that the fact that the girls where Iota Nu Kappa was the reason for them to be super smart, so i asked myself if Iota Nu Kappa rather then a fictional sorority is a real life sorority well known to only accept high IQ and highly accomplished individuals.

But i think i just overthough it and INKs are fictional.

Actually appartently INK is also a fraternity at Maine university which welcomes multiethincal members. Nothing connected to my above reasoning.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
one of my fav scenes is where Lexi comes to the party and upon seeing the MC she is like, what is my love doing here? just love how the devs are bringing the same characters into different games and giving them bit parts that i find absolutely fun and often hilarious.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Finally got around to playing Ch.4. What a fucking masterpiece. I'm shook. When I first played last year I was super into Kindra and still am to a degree. But now June, Zelda, Reina and Paige are all winning me over in a big way. I can't decide anymore!

Is there a walkthrough that defines the consequences of the last few choices? Just wondering what happens if you kiss the DJ vs shouting out to the INK girls.
June has been my favorite since the start, but I have a suspicion that Artemis is going to take best girl spot for me now that she's awake. Though I don't think DK gets enough love. She literally saved Aiden's life and helped him recover without charging him. But then so did June in her own way. Either way, DK is in a solid 2nd place (or 3rd, pending Artemis) for me.

DJKink shout out is ch4_djkinkshoutout = True and LPKindra +1, and stealing a kiss from her is ch4_djkiss = True and LPkindra +2.

The Shoutout to the INK girls is +2 love points to each INK girl and ch4_hoishoutout = True.

one of my fav scenes is where Lexi comes to the party and upon seeing the MC she is like, what is my love doing here? just love how the devs are bringing the same characters into different games and giving them bit parts that i find absolutely fun and often hilarious.
It was the same in-joke in Leap of Faith when DJ Kink jumped on James thinking he was Aiden because the devs used the model. I like how crossover in LOF gives context to the "See, I have one too!" comment Kindra made when she first showed him to Lexi on the phone.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is Iota Nu Kappa a real thing?
Fraternities and sororities DO use a Greek lettering system as a means of identifying their order and chapter.
Pretty sure Digi.b just chose three Greek letters to spell INK to go with the tattoo theme of the sorority.

Edit: The fact that there's a real one literally across the country from the in-world one (Maine vs California) amuses me though.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yea, i was aware of that, thank you. That's why i called my made up sorority Mu Sigma Sigma, as for Mary SueS, just like the DIKs are Delta Iota Kappa.

Just when you said: " Honestly, my friend, I though INK stood for Iota Nu Kapa... " i had this mind path that made me think that the fact that the girls where Iota Nu Kappa was the reason for them to be super smart, so i asked myself if Iota Nu Kappa rather then a fictional sorority is a real life sorority well known to only accept high IQ and highly accomplished individuals.

But i think i just overthough it and INKs are fictional.

Actually appartently INK is also a fraternity at Maine university which welcomes multiethincal members. Nothing connected to my above reasoning.
I only know of one reason that DigiB used Iota Nu Kapa for his fictional sorority... INK... all the girls have tattoos!!! Some have small, even hidden tattoos, others display them loud and proud, like Paige. (Love you Paige, even though you could pass for Garth Algar's cloned daughter. hahaha:ROFLMAO:) But, they all have their ink.:devilish:

Anyway... you have a good grip on it all, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes