RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yes , you are right , he is one who make fake account and do not use his real acount just to do this and he do not care to be banned cause he will make another one , so we have to stop feed him. :mad: :devilish:
Well, looking at the ratings - its at 4 star with 291 votes. That itself is enough to disqualify what he said. There will always be haters or trolls. Just ignore the post. This game is one of the best here.

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
So, i heard alot of good things about this game and have been wanting to try it for a while. thing is alot of games with betrayl storylines are disappointing, either you are punished for trating them bad or somhow they were helping you all along and you are the bad guy now.
and seeing the size of the game, i wanted to ask if this plotline is resolved yet or not and if so, then how and feel free to spoil me

Reactions: PapaPhat

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
either you are punished for trating them bad or somhow they were helping you all along and you are the bad guy now.
The plotline isn't finished yet, but I'm 99% sure it won't be like that. She pretty much screwed over about half the cast so far, in which case if she was the good guy all along at least you won't be alone in being bad :p

Reactions: PapaPhat and Kemb

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, i heard alot of good things about this game and have been wanting to try it for a while. thing is alot of games with betrayl storylines are disappointing, either you are punished for trating them bad or somhow they were helping you all along and you are the bad guy now.
and seeing the size of the game, i wanted to ask if this plotline is resolved yet or not and if so, then how and feel free to spoil me
No, that plotline is the main story in the game, both regarding the MC's emotional problems as well as the main story it self. We started getting back at Vulvamort in the latest update though. It's a very good story thus far and I expect it get even better over time.

Reactions: Kemb

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
The plotline isn't finished yet, but I'm 99% sure it won't be like that. She pretty much screwed over about half the cast so far, in which case if she was the good guy all along at least you won't be alone in being bad :p
Thanks for replying. and from browsing this thread everyone seems to love the story so thats great.
As for everybody hating her thats does sound promising.

No, that plotline is the main story in the game, both regarding the MC's emotional problems as well as the main story it self. We started getting back at Vulvamort in the latest update though. It's a very good story thus far and I expect it get even better over time.
Is that Astrid ? a fellow man of culture i see.
and Vulvamort ? that's hilarious :LOL:
seriously though, thanks for answering, but i'll probably wait for the dev to finish it before playing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for replying. and from browsing this thread everyone seems to love the story so thats great.

seriously though, thanks for answering, but i'll probably wait for the dev to finish it before playing.
That is indeed Astrid, yes :)

Vulvamort is a good nickname for her ;)

There is a good amount of content already and it's gonna be a long wait I think before it's finished. My recommendation would be to try it now, it's VERY good.

Reactions: Dr.Meep69

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

What currently exists is the first of four "Seasons" ... and also going to be released on Steam soon, so it makes for a good filling story ... with a cliff-hanger of course, but still worth it. Also, you'll better know if you want to see the rest of the story.

Reactions: Ghosty99 and Kemb
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes