Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may catch some crap for it, considering how much I shovel on Jill, but I don't find Kindra creepy looking. I also, however, don't really find her attractive. She just doesn't really register allure for me. She is not repellant (like Jill), but she doesn't trigger my interest (physically). The intellect is certainly appealing.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I may catch some crap for it, considering how much I shovel on Jill, but I don't find Kindra creepy looking. I also, however, don't really find her attractive. She just doesn't really register allure for me. She is not repellant (like Jill), but she doesn't trigger my interest (physically). The intellect is certainly appealing.
I both agree with you and disagree with you so much right now in equal measure.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
for me, Kendra's biggest appeal is how kind hearted she is to those she cares about, esp MC and how she can kick some ass if needs be like she does to Vulvamort in the clothing store. would have loved to see her put that bitch in the hospital with an extreme beatdown during that scene.
and of course when she exposes Vulva's lies on tv with her hacking skills. instantly love that girl.
also, her intelligence and all the cool shit she has going on in her life is also very appealing. only thing i am not wild about is that shit music the DJ's play. god i hate that crap..

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
From the INKs/IV, I'd say Zelda, Reina and Paige are personal faves, with Naomi and June being decent too.

But I'd say may personal fav is Kindra.
I'll be that guy and say that I'm in it for the personality. Paige has a good one, but is covered in self doubt, she needs to grow up a little more.

Overall, Kindra for me is the one that attracts me the most due to personality, loyalty and kind hearted nature. To top it of, she's got great sense of humour and is kinky(no pun intended). Wife material for me, haha.

Few years ago my answer would be different for sure, but as a family man now, the lens through I see women is vastly different.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
devlog(1).jpg

j

Happy New Years!

Hope everyone stayed safe during the holidays!

I received the shirt just before leaving to see my family. The first thing that caught my eye was the color of the art. It looked slightly washed out and didn't have a vibrant color. During the holidays my friends and I managed to sync up and one of my buddies who is a graphics designer/marketing guy gave me some notes on it. So, I'm going to review things today and submit for another test print to see how it looks after some adjustments.

He also suggested having a local business do the prints. So, I'm going to submit the changes for another test print today. And I'll be getting in touch with a local print shop and see what options they have. The thing about the local business route is there's usually a minimum quantity required, which should be fine. But this route will be more involved, and I'll likely have to take pre-orders so I can submit the orders and ship them out to everyone myself. Meaning this would be a limited run of the shirts.

All that said, this is the shirt from the current source. The fabric of the shirt is nice and has done a great job surviving a few wash cycles.

In regard to CH5, I focused on writing while out seeing my family. Happy to say the outline is completed and a little over halfway through writing dialogues. I also worked on a few sets in preparation for the upcoming scenes. And before heading out, I queued up four animations that completed when I got back.

That's all for this development log!

Have yourselves a great week!

- digi.B

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 1101327

Overview:
You were on your way to living the lush life as a gifted software engineer, working for the most prestigious tech giant, until the last person you thought would betray you takes it all away. After three years of recovering from the emotional trauma, you are ready to stand back on your feet and re-enter the world in pursuit of a functional life. Your newfound resilience is put to the test as you are hit with several unfortunate events. But not all is unfortunate as you rekindle an old friendship who has a proposition that leaves you hesitant.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-22
Release Date: 2022-10-14
Developer: digi.B - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android (v0.1.2): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Update Only:
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Mod* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Walkthrough -
Walkthrough 2*
SteveyP thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1101354 View attachment 1101356 View attachment 1101357 View attachment 1101358 View attachment 1101360 View attachment 1101361 View attachment 1101362 View attachment 1101364 View attachment 1101365 View attachment 1101366 View attachment 1101368 View attachment 1101369 View attachment 1101371 View attachment 1101372 View attachment 1101943
Cheats(Console commands/variables) for Artemis:
To activate console
- go to renpy>common>00console.rpy
- open 00console.rpy with notepad or any txt editor
- search for line->
- config.console = False //if True do not change if False change it to True
- i.e. config.console = True
- save the file
- Now you can open console of your game by pressing shift+O(alphabet o in orange not zero 0)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Variables:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
proFN = "your name"
proLN = "your last name"
cash = # (# is the value of money you wish it to be e.g. cash = 99999)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Points( for Dr. K the less it is the better)
---------------------------------------------------------
PPdrk = #
------------------------
Love points(for women):
-------------
LPcassie = #
LPdrk = #
LPjune = #
LPkaty = #
LPkindra = #
LPnaomi = #
LPpaige = #
LPreina = #
LPvlad = #
LPzelda = #
LPzoe = #
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: kabraly

uberbomb

Feb 26, 2018
Hi Y'all, is there an updated Mac Version? There was an issue with the original release but I don't think the updated fixed version was uploaded here. Thanks!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To be fair, I imagine anyone on this site who has heard of Acting Lessons in the last six months will have been spoiled about the big twist ... I'm still considering playing it, but that knowledge is definitely a reason I haven't looked at it yet.
Yeah, I don't if I will ever find enough motivation to play that one.
This has been probably said hundreds of time, but the facial expressions and body language in this are game are truly impressive. If not the best in this site, then better than 99% of games here. Capital.
I agree.

I hope I can do as well in my own projects.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Don't worry. Just wait for that angle where Naomi's weird angles and giga forehead just pop out everywhere and you won't be able to unsee la creatura.
It's like the fourth make-over/plastic surgery for Naomi. At least it's an improvement over what it used to be though. She went from nightmare-inducing to actually somewhat cute... Now if she can just stop referring to everyone by their last name. That shit gets annoying fast.

The vampire and Reina both look amazing as always though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's like the fourth make-over/plastic surgery for Naomi. At least it's an improvement over what it used to be though. She went from nightmare-inducing to actually somewhat cute... Now if she can just stop referring to everyone by their last name. That shit gets annoying fast.

The vampire and Reina both look amazing as always though.
To be fair, the last-name habit is quite common in the type of career she's pursuing. Doesn't make it less annoying, but it's appropriate.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes