Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Kuko it's very loyal to mc. I think the phone not possible save from where hi drop . Possible use the chip in other cell.
I agree its probably damaged, it would just be a laugh Koko gently carrying in what was left, placing it gently at his feet and looking almost sad she couldn't bring it back working properly, he needed a new phone anyway, so that would just mean he wouldn't lose his data and numbers.

With Reina's realisation she might even move or buy out her business location, thereby circumventing any issues Cassandra might try to cause, MC kinda has a job now, so once the dust clears from shitstorm cassie, Reina might be in a position to help Kindra and MC push back, she would owe him afterall, and June, Katy and the girls would want to get back in his good books, June obviously had feelings for him despite the 'mutual friendzone'.

D

Deleted member 3194223

I agree its probably damaged, it would just be a laugh Koko gently carrying in what was left, placing it gently at his feet and looking almost sad she couldn't bring it back working properly, he needed a new phone anyway, so that would just mean he wouldn't lose his data and numbers.

With Reina's realisation she might even move or buy out her business location, thereby circumventing any issues Cassandra might try to cause, MC kinda has a job now, so once the dust clears from shitstorm cassie, Reina might be in a position to help Kindra and MC push back, she would owe him afterall, and June, Katy and the girls would want to get back in his good books, June obviously had feelings for him despite the 'mutual friendzone'.
I don’t see how Reina can just move her business when it is also stated that TWR is a major, if not the major, client - I believe it was also mentioned that IV provided PR/Marketing input for Cassandra. Regardless of the fact that Cassandra lied I don’t see Reina suddenly calling the MC and hiring him. And I don’t see why the MC would want anything to do with her. She needs to protect herself from being in the middle of whatever is going on between Cassandra and the MC and the MC needs to not worry about Reina bending to Cassandra’s whims again and getting fired or losing control of whatever he has been working on(lidar app, Artemis, etc).
Can’t wait to see how it’s handled in the next installment.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
During the week work in the app and the other proyects.
We has Friday for talk with doc
Saturday "party"

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
During the week work in the app and the other proyects.
We has Friday for talk with doc
Saturday "party"
So what your hinting at is you think despite the fact that the MC possibly believe's that he was shit on by Reina and possibly played by Katy and Paige since they work for and are loyal to Reina.
And the sorority is loyal to Reina and the house it's in is owned by Reina.
And realisticaly Reina is likely to be at said Saturday Party.
ontop of which the MC threw his phone away so he wouldn't have to deal with anyone especialy I suspect Reina.
That the MC would decide fuck it and still go?.

Well true you could be right I mean stranger things have happend in games.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I don’t see how Reina can just move her business when it is also stated that TWR is a major, if not the major, client - I believe it was also mentioned that IV provided PR/Marketing input for Cassandra. Regardless of the fact that Cassandra lied I don’t see Reina suddenly calling the MC and hiring him. And I don’t see why the MC would want anything to do with her. She needs to protect herself from being in the middle of whatever is going on between Cassandra and the MC and the MC needs to not worry about Reina bending to Cassandra’s whims again and getting fired or losing control of whatever he has been working on(lidar app, Artemis, etc).
I understand perfectly Reina's position. She is starting a new business and TWRR is one of her big clients, she can't lose them. Between that company and the MC, she should keep TWRR, it's her job as CEO, any other choice would be irresponsible.

But.

Understanding and even empathizing with her place and reasons don't mean i need to feel sorry or even give another chance. My biggest fear is that we are railroaded into working with/for her. I could use her as a pawn, but she has her own shit to worry about, so she isn't really trustworthy, any kind of contact with her company should be strictly business and always with contingencies. She proved she will throw MC under the bus to keep TWRR, the MC should be always ready to throw her under the bus to protect himself. Reina also... Let's face it, isn't even that hot, at least Cassandra i can see giving a hate fuck (probably because of how much she looks like Alexandra Daddario), so keeping a strictly business relationship with Reina is even easier.

I guess my fear is that the MC doesn't learn with what happened and keeps being dumb and overly trusting. After all the shit he went through, i hope for some character progression.

D

Deleted member 3194223

I understand perfectly Reina's position. She is starting a new business and TWRR is one of her big clients, she can't lose them. Between that company and the MC, she should keep TWRR, it's her job as CEO, any other choice would be irresponsible.

But.

Understanding and even empathizing with her place and reasons don't mean i need to feel sorry or even give another chance. My biggest fear is that we are railroaded into working with/for her. I could use her as a pawn, but she has her own shit to worry about, so she isn't really trustworthy, any kind of contact with her company should be strictly business and always with contingencies. She proved she will throw MC under the bus to keep TWRR, the MC should be always ready to throw her under the bus to protect himself. Reina also... Let's face it, isn't even that hot, at least Cassandra i can see giving a hate fuck (probably because of how much she looks like Alexandra Daddario), so keeping a strictly business relationship with Reina is even easier.

I guess my fear is that the MC doesn't learn with what happened and keeps being dumb and overly trusting. After all the shit he went through, i hope for some character progression.
Exactly! Which is why I am so nervous about the next chapter of this game. I was "in love" with it up until that ending, as soon as the MC wasn't hired and then we saw that interview I was not happy. I don't want the MC to work with/for Reina. I am not that attracted to Kindra (she's like a female "bro" to me) but I would rather the MC works with her on Artemis and never works for Reina. I'd want the MC to be as cold as possible to her. But then the flaw in the game is that the dev has made us do lewd things without our input (the entire house of ink scene) so who knows if the MC won't just have an apology fuck scene with Reina (I don't really seriously think this will happen but I can worry about it nonetheless because I am that type of person).

When it comes to chicks in this game I liked Katie, June, and Zoe more than Reina, Kindra, or Cassandra... But I am willing to solo romance Kindra if I can burn the bridge that is IV/House of Ink. MC should be a free man who doesn't work with duplicitous females.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
So what your hinting at is you think despite the fact that the MC possibly believe's that he was shit on by Reina and possibly played by Katy and Paige since they work for and are loyal to Reina.
ontop of which the MC threw his phone away so he wouldn't have to deal with anyone especialy I suspect Reina.

That the problem. Reina . Mc possibility stay hidden various day working and cleaning his head. Posible visit June for drink.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Exactly! Which is why I am so nervous about the next chapter of this game. I was "in love" with it up until that ending, as soon as the MC wasn't hired and then we saw that interview I was not happy. I don't want the MC to work with/for Reina. I am not that attracted to Kindra (she's like a female "bro" to me) but I would rather the MC works with her on Artemis and never works for Reina. I'd want the MC to be as cold as possible to her. But then the flaw in the game is that the dev has made us do lewd things without our input (the entire house of ink scene) so who knows if the MC won't just have an apology fuck scene with Reina (I don't really seriously think this will happen but I can worry about it nonetheless because I am that type of person).

When it comes to chicks in this game I liked Katie, June, and Zoe more than Reina, Kindra, or Cassandra... But I am willing to solo romance Kindra if I can burn the bridge that is IV/House of Ink. MC should be a free man who doesn't work with duplicitous females.
Maybe it's because i'm cynical, but when i saw the elevator scene and that TWRR was their client, i was expecting that he wasn't hired. Like i said... At least for me, Reina actually made the right decision with the information she had and for the good of her company. I'm not personally mad at her, i'm just a vengeful asshole, always was. While i don't want anything bad to happen to her, i know what's her side in this thing. She can't be trusted unless it's in her own interest.

The issue with the MC is that he is a nice dude, i don't think he has in him to be just cold, but, i want him to have tougher skin and protect himself better. I guess i lucked out, my friend, because Kindra took my heart. That smile and dat ass... God damn! Hahahaha, but yeah, i get that IV/INK is gonna be important in the game, especially since June is in there, and she is MC's friend. I just hope we can focus on our own products and in Koko and Artemis, create something in partnership with Kindra. At least she is funny and makes me laugh every time!

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Maybe is because i'm cynical, but when i saw the elevator scene and that TWRR was their client, i was expecting that he wasn't hired. Like i said... At least for me, Reina actually made the right decision with the information she had and for the good of her company. I'm not personally mad at her, i'm just a vengeful asshole, always was. While i don't want anything bad to happen to her, i know what's her side in this thing. She can't be trusted unless it's in her own interest.

The issue with the MC is that he is a nice dude, i don't think he has in him to be just cold, but, i want him to have tougher skin and protect himself better. I guess i lucked out, my friend, because Kindra took my heart. That smile and dat ass... God damn! Hahahaha, but yeah, i get that IV/INK is gonna be important in the game, especially since June is in there, and she is MC's friend. I just hope we can focus on our own products and in Koko and Artemis, create something in partnership with Kindra. At least she is funny and makes me laugh every time!
Possible doc help mc in learn how improvement the mind and heart from his. Possible mc close all outside relationship for the moment and only talk with kindra , doc. Possible June when mc it's ready.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018

But.

Actually I just replayed the game from the start and it is never stated that TWR is one of their Major customers, only that they are a customer, possibly even a minor customer, they only really seem to do PR for them afterall, All she proved by telling the MC he didn't fit with one of her customers, was that she believed the customer wouldn't lie to her, and that there might be an issue of trust between that customer and him, and hers isnt exactly a small company either, they could live with the loss of TWR. Now if she believed they were willing to lie to her and lose good people, and she had seen signs that he was good at what he does, then there could be a lot to come from it, heck if June found out why she didn't pick MC she could easily take her medical breakthroughs away from Reina's company, and that in itself would be more of a loss than losing or even punishing TWR, so yeah, I could see her trying to make peace with the MC, maybe even moving locations, not hiring him outright since he kinda has a job now, but repremanding TWR for Cassandra's lies sure, maybe even dumping them due to the lies, since he was exactly what they were looking for and he is a Sorority Brother now... or was, he might not want to be anymore.

Who said he'd go to the party, I didnt, right now the best Reina and the Sorority might get in the short term would be for the MC to forgive some of them for what they couldn't control, maybe forgive Reina a little if she did punish TWR for Cassandra's actions, heck TWR might even level repercussions against Cassandra if they having the possibility of losing their PR company.

Im looking at it from how some real life businesses have acted, Reina has grounds to get quite a bit of a deal from TWR to keep them as a customer, since their representitive had lied to punish her ex for her own stupidity, an ex that knows how to build AI (They have some Idea, but not to what level), do I believe that MC would go back to Reina's company, No, atleast not until after Kindra releases her AI and absolutely murders TWR, which even they admited they are worried about (Just not knowing who might do it, and if Artemis comes out, which it will, that would decimate them, Maybe Kindra will buy TWR for chump change and fire Cassandra Lmao).

Really what Im expecting is for them to try and make peace in the meantime with him, especially with how close he is to June bug, and how much Katy, and a few others have taken to him, Reina admitting that she was used, and will make them pay for it, but that in the meantime she cant hire him, even in the phonecall to him she appeared to be trying to be civil, she just didnt let him speak up for himself and disprove the lies, so she couldn't find out the truth until later.

Could she move her company, easily, and if she did TWR would have to pay her even more for any jobs she did, double whammy, not paying them rent/lease and have her own building, and getting paid more.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was carefull not to mention June as I think she is probably the only one in INK that MC the really know's and would still wan't to know.
I can't imagine for a secound he would of thought she had set him up for a fail.
Or that she would of been happy with the way he was treated by Reina.

I think when he's carmed down he will visit her at the Bar to talk he may even apologise to her for not answering her calls or messages I can understand if he do's.

Since she knows who Cassandra is and what she did to the MC I don't find it stange she tells Katy to ask MC about it rather than tell them herself.
I do find it strange that she neither showed any interest in the interveiw are made any sort of derisive comment about Cassandra like Katy did unlike Katy June knows all about it yet nothing from her while Cassandra was lieing about her friend no scoffing not even a hmmf.

I can understand Reina and the situation she's in and although I dont think the MC should forgive and forget I don't think he should hold a grudge either just be polite and civil but distant.

I'm Really not sure I like Zoe's cornrows though.

Can't wait for the next installment :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3194223

Actually I just replayed the game from the start and it is never stated that TWR is one of their Major customers, only that they are a customer, possibly even a minor customer, they only really seem to do PR for them afterall, All she proved by telling the MC he didn't fit with one of her customers, was that she believed the customer wouldn't lie to her, and that there might be an issue of trust between that customer and him, and hers isnt exactly a small company either, they could live with the loss of TWR. Now if she believed they were willing to lie to her and lose good people, and she had seen signs that he was good at what he does, then there could be a lot to come from it, heck if June found out why she didn't pick MC she could easily take her medical breakthroughs away from Reina's company, and that in itself would be more of a loss than losing or even punishing TWR, so yeah, I could see her trying to make peace with the MC, maybe even moving locations, not hiring him outright since he kinda has a job now, but repremanding TWR for Cassandra's lies sure, maybe even dumping them due to the lies, since he was exactly what they were looking for and he is a Sorority Brother now... or was, he might not want to be anymore.

Who said he'd go to the party, I didnt, right now the best Reina and the Sorority might get in the short term would be for the MC to forgive some of them for what they couldn't control, maybe forgive Reina a little if she did punish TWR for Cassandra's actions, heck TWR might even level repercussions against Cassandra if they having the possibility of losing their PR company.

Im looking at it from how some real life businesses have acted, Reina has grounds to get quite a bit of a deal from TWR to keep them as a customer, since their representitive had lied to punish her ex for her own stupidity, an ex that knows how to build AI (They have some Idea, but not to what level), do I believe that MC would go back to Reina's company, No, atleast not until after Kindra releases her AI and absolutely murders TWR, which even they admited they are worried about (Just not knowing who might do it, and if Artemis comes out, which it will, that would decimate them, Maybe Kindra will buy TWR for chump change and fire Cassandra Lmao).

Really what Im expecting is for them to try and make peace in the meantime with him, especially with how close he is to June bug, and how much Katy, and a few others have taken to him, Reina admitting that she was used, and will make them pay for it, but that in the meantime she cant hire him, even in the phonecall to him she appeared to be trying to be civil, she just didnt let him speak up for himself and disprove the lies, so she couldn't find out the truth until later.

Could she move her company, easily, and if she did TWR would have to pay her even more for any jobs she did, double whammy, not paying them rent/lease and have her own building, and getting paid more.
TWR is a large company and the way IV is portrayed they seemed smaller and expanding. I mean they employ the sorority sisters and one other person (the guy who just moved into a new position with the company) IIRC. That doesn't make me think that IV is a very large company that can refuse to work with a company like TWR which seems able to throw millions of dollars around in R&D. Of course that's just the impression I got from the way it was all presented. After all Cassandra is being interviewed, for the second time, by the Jimmy Fallon equivalent... She must be somewhat of a "celebrity" for that to take place on national tv.

Now, I could see Cassandra firing them for how "unprepared" she was for the interview considering the women at IV were supposed to help her with it. But I didn't get the impression that Reina had a large company or a lot of power/influence. The business hasn't been around long.

I do think that a lot of us agree that it makes no sense for Reina to hire the MC, nor does it make sense for him to want to work for her, though since he is a nice guy he may forgive her. I just hope that the player will be able to avoid Reina in a love/sexual way. It would be best if he didn't associate with the employees of IV or the house of Ink but that doesn't mean he won't go stick his dick in a hole if they ask him.

D

Deleted member 3194223

How kintra and mc pay the bills they has work ?
Kindra already owns the building they live in, it is also the building that they will work in, the MC is a programmer and that doesn't require a lot of hardware. Kindra has 1 or 2 jobs (definitely has the DJ job which she is incredibly sought after for) so she should be able to pay for food, etc that way. The MC could find a part time job somewhere if necessary.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Kindra already owns the building they live in, it is also the building that they will work in, the MC is a programmer and that doesn't require a lot of hardware. Kindra has 1 or 2 jobs (definitely has the DJ job which she is incredibly sought after for) so she should be able to pay for food, etc that way. The MC could find a part time job somewhere if necessary.
I think it could even be better if the MC works full time on these projects. Kindra owns the building and the lab already, and her job should be enough to buy food and necessities. If he can devote himself to work in Koko and Artemis, they can have a product ready to release faster and then the big bucks come in.

I hope the dev lets us name our company, that would be cool.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
TWR is a large company and the way IV is portrayed they seemed smaller and expanding. I mean they employ the sorority sisters and one other person (the guy who just moved into a new position with the company) IIRC. That doesn't make me think that IV is a very large company that can refuse to work with a company like TWR which seems able to throw millions of dollars around in R&D. Of course that's just the impression I got from the way it was all presented. After all Cassandra is being interviewed, for the second time, by the Jimmy Fallon equivalent... She must be somewhat of a "celebrity" for that to take place on national tv.

Now, I could see Cassandra firing them for how "unprepared" she was for the interview considering the women at IV were supposed to help her with it. But I didn't get the impression that Reina had a large company or a lot of power/influence. The business hasn't been around long.

I do think that a lot of us agree that it makes no sense for Reina to hire the MC, nor does it make sense for him to want to work for her, though since he is a nice guy he may forgive her. I just hope that the player will be able to avoid Reina in a love/sexual way. It would be best if he didn't associate with the employees of IV or the house of Ink but that doesn't mean he won't go stick his dick in a hole if they ask him.
I can see your opinion on this, and its reasonable, however Reina was noted to be pretty well off, and the business had been around for several years, and the TV interview was set up by her employers, thinking she had a face and body for TV, not that she had brains, infact most of the high ups are getting fed up with her, and if she cant get a working AI she might be giving BJ's for bread on the street.

As someone who has owned a business I looked at it the way I would do it;
Firstly Id contact my person at TWR, and find out wether her opinion was theres and note what she had said, and that she hadn't mentioned he was her ex, as Cassandra had possibly caused her company harm, and she had the right to know where they stand.
Then based on that, personally id expect Cassandra to either face repercussions, or possibly dump them as a customer, there are more out there, and she seems to have more than enough to not only stay afloat, but keep going forward, sure they would be down a few hundred thousand on one customer, but atleast they wouldn't lose more due to shady dealings.

Also, if Cassandra has the power to fire them, Id just go ahead and cancel the contract with them anyway, dealings with shady people like her always lead to trouble, more than likely they would fight to keep their PR rather than the woman who had been failing them for 5 years and costing them millions, heck what would the top bosses think of the fact that Cassandra downplayed MC, and yet he had working AI back at highschool, and I'm sure Reina can see the writing on the wall about Cassandra, you dont screw up like she has and the rumours not get out. Reina is shown to be well off, and not stupid, so the chances that nothing would happen are very low.

I can see reasons why the MC wouldn't work for Reina anymore, right now atleast, even though she was polite on the phone, but after that TV interview, I cant see any reason why she wouldn't think herself stupid for falling for the lies, and be willing to hire him in the future.

But then I'm looking at as someone who owned a company, and was more than willing to dump customers if I didn't like where things were going (Data security/counter security and Computers etc).

From the way the game is set up (Most if not all were set up as possible love interests), Reina and the rest of the INK's will keep making an appearance, as will Cassandra, my expectation is she will eventually get booted or severely demoted at the very least, but due to certain things in game, she will be around for a long time, June will make peace far easier than the rest of them, since he knows that she was trying to help him, but then she should have known Cassandra was a customer of the business, so maybe there will be some issues.

I can see several probabilities in the long run:
Kindra will need to do some upgrades with the MC to Koko, so that noone steals her, you just know Cassandra will try afterall.
Cassandra getting dropped heavily within TWR, wether she keeps her BF boss or not is iffy, shes too stuck up to forgive anyone even her sugardaddy.
Reina and the IV/INK girls will make peace with the MC, and Kindra, but this will take each of them varying amounts of time.
June bug will have issues due to Reinas treatment of the MC, and will try to make good with him.
And MC will need some help from the Doc to cope with how he was treated.
MC and Kindra will probably get Artemis running just in time to catch Koko being stolen, or in time to save her before she is scrapped for her AI.
As has been stated Kindra owns the House, Lab etc, possibly a lot more, she is not poor, and mentioned doing the DJ stuff because she enjoys it, its not just money to her, the way she acted she doesnt need the money, and her parents were government/military sub contractors, I dont think she is too worried about cash.

There are a million ways the Dev can go with this, but due to how some people talk about Reina and the INK's they need to be careful how they go with explanations and "Peace deals" as if they happen too easily then people will be pissed, if they are too harsh then others will be pissed.

Also someone mentioned how MC cried like a baby in the challenge, that could be understood to a degree, how much stamina etc had it taken etc to ignore her attentions, he had just gone through about an hours hand/blow-jobs, but I agree it went a little far considering how his mother trained him, maybe he should have yelped a little due to tenderness, but his reaction was a bit much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3194223

I can see your opinion on this, and its reasonable, however Reina was noted to be pretty well off, and the business had been around for several years, and the TV interview was set up by her employers, thinking she had a face and body for TV, not that she had brains, infact most of the high ups are getting fed up with her, and if she cant get a working AI she might be giving BJ's for bread on the street.

As someone who has owned a business I looked at it the way I would do it;
Firstly Id contact my person at TWR, and find out wether her opinion was theres and note what she had said, and that she hadn't mentioned he was her ex, as Cassandra had possibly caused her company harm, and she had the right to know where they stand.
Then based on that, personally id expect Cassandra to either face repercussions, or possibly dump them as a customer, there are more out there, and she seems to have more than enough to not only stay afloat, but keep going forward, sure they would be down a few hundred thousand on one customer, but atleast they wouldn't lose more due to shady dealings.

Also, if Cassandra has the power to fire them, Id just go ahead and cancel the contract with them anyway, dealings with shady people like her always lead to trouble, more than likely they would fight to keep their PR rather than the woman who had been failing them for 5 years and costing them millions, heck what would the top bosses think of the fact that Cassandra downplayed MC, and yet he had working AI back at highschool, and I'm sure Reina can see the writing on the wall about Cassandra, you dont screw up like she has and the rumours not get out. Reina is shown to be well off, and not stupid, so the chances that nothing would happen are very low.

I can see reasons why the MC wouldn't work for Reina anymore, right now atleast, even though she was polite on the phone, but after that TV interview, I cant see any reason why she wouldn't think herself stupid for falling for the lies, and be willing to hire him in the future.

But then I'm looking at as someone who owned a company, and was more than willing to dump customers if I didn't like where things were going (Data security/counter security and Computers etc).

From the way the game is set up (Most if not all were set up as possible love interests), Reina and the rest of the INK's will keep making an appearance, as will Cassandra, my expectation is she will eventually get booted or severely demoted at the very least, but due to certain things in game, she will be around for a long time, June will make peace far easier than the rest of them, since he knows that she was trying to help him, but then she should have known Cassandra was a customer of the business, so maybe there will be some issues.

I can see several probabilities in the long run:
Kindra will need to do some upgrades with the MC to Koko, so that noone steals her, you just know Cassandra will try afterall.
Cassandra getting dropped heavily within TWR, wether she keeps her BF boss or not is iffy, shes too stuck up to forgive anyone even her sugardaddy.
Reina and the IV/INK girls will make peace with the MC, and Kindra, but this will take each of them varying amounts of time.
June bug will have issues due to Reinas treatment of the MC, and will try to make good with him.
And MC will need some help from the Doc to cope with how he was treated.
MC and Kindra will probably get Artemis running just in time to catch Koko being stolen, or in time to save her before she is scrapped for her AI.
As has been stated Kinda owns the House, Lab etc, possibly a lot more, she is not poor, and mentioned doing the DJ stuff because she enjoys it, its not just money to her, the way she acted she doesnt need the money, and her parents were government/military sub contractors, I dont think she is too worried about cash.

There are a million ways the Dev can go with this, but due to how some people talk about Reina and the INK's they need to be careful how they go with explanations and "Peace deals" as if they happen too easily then people will be pissed, if they are too harsh then others will be pissed.

Also someone mentioned how MC cried like a baby in the challenge, that could be understood to a degree, how much stamina etc had it taken etc to ignore her attentions, he had just gone through about an hours hand/blow-jobs, but I agree it went a little far considering how his mother trained him, maybe he should have yelped a little due to tenderness, but his reaction was a bit much.
I see where you're coming from but as I understood it Cassandra isn't an employee at TWR she is a partner. Partners usually aren't fired but are bought out. I could see Cassandra blaming Reina and the women at IV, shifting the bad publicity onto their shoulders, and cancelling the contract with them. I just don't see IV as being powerful enough to walk away from TWR, especially if Cassandra and the rest of the partner could threaten to ruin them.

I am curious to see how the developers handle the entire situation. I am worried that they may not consider it as seriously as we've all been discussing it. That it will just be a quick thing where the MC forgives them because he is such a nice guy. To me, if not for Kindra, the MC would be out on the street. She is the only one who has been there for him and that reconnection was pure happenstance. I think the MC needs to be a bit smarter about his personal and professional connections, especially since he has invented AI.

As for the crying like a baby thing - he was blindfolded, naked, and on the floor. It's a vulnerable position and maybe that's a phobia of his? I know that's a stretch for an excuse, I think that was meant to be played for humor and didn't land, maybe? Anyway, that is the oddest moment in the game, seemed very out of character for him. Hope the devs either edit it next release or he confesses he doesn't like being blindfolded.

This is one of the few games on here that seems to have a great balance of storytelling and sex. Hope they don't ruin it by having the MC instantly reconcile with the complete strangers that are the employees of IV/house of ink sisters. Just because he allowed one woman to blow him in their sorority doesn't make them best friends.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes