d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Oh boy...This is gonna be a huge fuckfest.

This game is great in a lot of ways. Renders, Animations, Story and Content. Really want to know the update cycle if every update gonna be so long. definitely a 4 months cycle worthy.

For me this game lacks only in LIs. Every girl here are ready to jump your dick. One night stands, sorority rituals and all that.

Here only for the story and senseless sex.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh boy...This is gonna be a huge fuckfest.

This game is great in a lot of ways. Renders, Animations, Story and Content. Really want to know the update cycle if every update gonna be so long. definitely a 4 months cycle worthy.

For me this game lacks only in LIs. Every girl here are ready to jump your dick. One night stands, sorority rituals and all that.

Here only for the story and senseless sex.
Yeah, I like that there is senseless sex but I also hope that there will be romance involved with them. I liked that if you flirt with Katy she blushes and runs off (which to me means she can be more than just a fuck). In that play through I had Zoe give the MC a helping hand.
Definitely looking forward to what comes next, hope it doesn’t take more than 3-4 months for an update or that the developer communicates if it will be a once a year update cycle.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, I like that there is senseless sex but I also hope that there will be romance involved with them. I liked that if you flirt with Katy she blushes and runs off (which to me means she can be more than just a fuck). In that play through I had Zoe give the MC a helping hand.
Definitely looking forward to what comes next, hope it doesn’t take more than 3-4 months for an update or that the developer communicates if it will be a once a year update cycle.
no one actually interests me romantically in this game. especially those girls who jump on dicks on their first meeting.

Since all the girls are the part of a sorority where they give blowjobs as a ritual, which is still not too much considering girls used to ride guys before as a ritual, I don't really find anyone interesting romantically. even the girl with whom MC is staying right now.

that's just me though. It's all upto you if you want more than just sex with katy. I don't.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
no one actually interests me romantically in this game. especially those girls who jump on dicks on their first meeting.

Since all the girls are the part of a sorority where they give blowjobs as a ritual, which is still not too much considering girls used to ride guys before as a ritual, I don't really find anyone interesting romantically. even the girl with whom MC is staying right now.

that's just me though. It's all upto you if you want more than just sex with katy. I don't.
So will you keep playing the game if there’s no way to avoid having sex with someone? If you can avoid everyone sexually would the rest of the plot and story be good enough to keep you occupied? Or do you feel you need to have a romantic partner eventually within the game?

Im curious as to how other people feel about sex in games.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So will you keep playing the game if there’s no way to avoid having sex with someone? If you can avoid everyone sexually would the rest of the plot and story be good enough to keep you occupied? Or do you feel you need to have a romantic partner eventually within the game?

Im curious as to how other people feel about sex in games.
I'll prefer to be only friends with benefits with every girl. this is what girls also want anyways. I hope that confessing love will only change some dialogues and won't lock me out of any sex scenes. everyone in this game is so free when it comes to sex.

As for a romantic partner, let's see how the story plays out and who interests me. Maybe that law girl isn't like other girls.

Reactions: zenupstart

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I cannot even begin to describe from my jaded persona of lack lust bullshit games that I have gone through on this site just at what level that this game is.

THIS IS HOW YOU DO AN OPENING TO A GAME

My God... after all the relentless stop gapped endings, the fuckwits who just half ass something, finally there is yet another person who actually understand how to tell a god damned story.

Thank Christ on Easter Monday.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
look at her !
1617702020912.png
till "best girl" doesnt get her redemption arc. this game is dead to me.

I wish the dev the best, may you have a fertile mind and keep up the quality

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
look at her !
View attachment 1126911

It'll be hard to write a redemption arc for a character that was written to be the main antagonist. I mean it could it written, however at this point I suspect that most people want her to just fuck off.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
look at her !
View attachment 1126911

Really? She used him and tossed him aside like a piece of garbage... I guess the dick wants what the dick wants, huh?

It'll be hard to write a redemption arc for a character that was written to be the main antagonist. I mean it could it written, however at this point I suspect that most people want her to just fuck off.
Fuck off? Nah... I want her to be burned at the stake as the witch she obviously is... Just look at that nose.

Jun 5, 2017
Please excuse my english...
So I just started and finished the game for the day and WOW, it's hard not to stop clicking through. Such a big chapter with lots of content, definitely puts it at my top 10 favorites of games with an incredible start(plus some teaser too! ;) ).

The mix of emotions projected in each scene compliments with each other.
The MC (if I read him correctly) showed his vulnerabilities reasonably, as some may see his whining, crying, and running away a weakness by some people, I can empathize with him.

As for the story, I believe it's my first time to play with such plot so I see this an original work and is not a cheap copy of another successful VN.

And for the last thing I want to have a comment on are the models, more specifically our girls. Love interest or not, their different characters has put in such contribution on how this game turned out and what will it probably lead to. I already have my favorites and one that I already hate( can't believe I'm hating an Alexandra Daddario look-a-like!).

Congratulations on a great start, wish you success to follow through and net you the patrons you deserve!

Reactions: operamini

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well guys, I be place in a bewilderment... There I were, fapping, when I heard an ungodly row in the trending. 5 stars doled out without limits, without pause.
So naturally I had to try that new game with a lot of wariness, thinking it's too much 5 stars.... It seems that me being wrong about Light of my Life didn't taught me nothin'...

Outstanding game ; everything, down to small animations details and storytelling mecanisms, everything is good and feels right.
Awesome characters, even if best girl is tied between Kindra and Koko and you know it, a MC that I'll take pleasure in playing.

Truly a diamond of a game ; I'll be counting the days till next update.:D

Reactions: MrFriendly

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She got the hottest scenes in this whole game .. she was the one to make MC lose himself from life.
look at her !
View attachment 1126911

at least I'm honest with myself
All good things must come to an end ... so did MCs life with her .. she even attacked his livelihood FFS!

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
This is just fkn amazing. My only little oof is the mc kinda looks like a bad doll but not enough to not love him and not enough to add any dislike to the game

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
so I pushed myself to play after Vulvamort betrayal and I'm glad I did. Kindra, June, Paige,Claire, Zelda are far superiot to her even if they don't have her tits.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
She was not really writen to be the main antagonist, only to "look" like the main antagonist, feels more like her hidden boss could be an antagonist.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes