Nov 8, 2020
Rejna: “You're basically telling him you're desperate, waiting like this…”, on a date, dressed like a cheap whore, no panties, to fuck a complete stranger…

But, hey, “… minus… the bed part…”, to Mc offering to keep her company.

Hmm…
I might as well slit my wrists, … or kill her!
How about a less depressing Mc, as well as a loser who chooses to be a pawn instead of an equal partner, with Kindra, Dev? No, huh. It would be really cringey!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Rejna: “You're basically telling him you're desperate, waiting like this…”, on a date, dressed like a cheap whore, no panties, to fuck a complete stranger…

Hmm…
How about a less depressing Mc, as well as a loser who chooses to be a pawn instead of an equal partner, with Kindra, Dev? No, huh. It would be really cringey!
missthepoint-fail.gif

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022

Hmm…
digi.B after reading this

Being A DIK.gif

Reactions: Elhemeer

sweeeeetwater

Apr 25, 2020

Hmm…
Oh, man, snowflakes & soyboys are completely nuts.
May the dear Lord above be with you and protect you in such hard times LMAO.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Folks, this above is how you say "I'm an incel who doesn't know how to treat a woman right and lives in my mom's basement" without saying "I'm an incel who doesn't know how to treat a woman right and lives in my mom's basement".
I even didn't get was It was all about ?! the Reijna scene was Ok from my point of view, she is one of my favorites

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Artemis DevLog - CH5

Happy Monday everyone!

Last week was a nice balance of rendering and coding. Something that always wears me out is the mind numbing tasking of reviewing the 4000+ renders, fixing minor clippings, and treating the images. So, I'm trying to get a head start on that process now. This way it's not only easier to manage, but also doesn't take up a whole lot of time during the prep for beta stage. Nice to see things coming together though. I can't say how big this chapter will be, the number of renders isn't really the goal for me. I just pump out what the script demands. Chapter 4 was about 4,980-something renders and I could have easily tried to squeeze out 20 meaningless renders just to say I did 5k renders, but I didn't. That said, I haven't really been keeping track of renders done to date. Just in case anyone wondered why I haven't been posting render numbers (I just realized it myself this week. Apologies for that.).

This week is Steam release week, set to be released on Friday at 9PM Pacific Time. I honestly have not been keeping up on other games and sadly haven't really been playing many in a long while. I say that because close friends reminded me that Star Wars Survivor releases this Friday as well...so...whoops? I considered pushing the Steam release back another week, but for many reasons I'm just going to stick to my guns and keep the date. We'll see how it goes.

That said, I only have two major things left on my plate with Steam which are the two chapters of music I still need to change. I stayed focus on CH5 development last week and told myself I'll complete the track flushing this week. So between today and tomorrow, I'll be swapping out the remaining Artlist/Epidemic tracks with the placeholder tracks. Part of my Steam wishlist, should things go well there, is to hire the composer to re-do all four chapters of Artemis as well as compose chapter 5 and future chapters. So, while the old songs will hold a special, nostalgic place in my heart. I look forward to finally having music that really places the cherry on top and compliments the melodic atmosphere for Artemis, especially for very key scenes like MC vs Cassie coding scene, other montages and hopefully some really nice themes for key characters. Come Wednesday, I plan to do final run of testing before submitting the final build to Steam. After this is done, rest of the week will be business as usual as I continue and shift all my focus back to CH5. It's a stressful week but I will be real happy to finally mark Steam off my plate and just focus on CH5 from here on.

Anyways, it's back to the grind. I feel like I'm forgetting something to mention, but I do want to thank everyone for their patience.

I do plan on getting keys for long time supporters and supporters for specific tiers. So, if you planned on purchasing on Steam. Please hold off on that as I will be grabbing some keys for you guys. Just need time to figure out how I'll go about that.

Again, thank you all, past and present, for your support. Be safe out there and have a great week everyone.

-digi.B

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
do this delay is about the damn plague called reworking-remaster previous chapter that worked great?? i can't stand about this trend that lately seems afflicting many devs,,,we gladly (at least i) like to see story development instead a little better looking renders...

Last edited:

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
do this delay is about the damn plague called reworking-remaster previous chapter that worked great?? i can't stand about this trend that lately seems affecting many devs,,,we gladly (at least i) like to see story development instead a little better looking renders...
Ive posted the same thing on many other Vns. Instead of listening to the idiots complaining, finish the story how you want, then if you wanna rework it for the whiners after, then do a rework... But.... money comes first I guess, maybe J.K.R should redo Hairy plotter for all the whiners, just saying.

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ive posted the same thing on many other Vns. Instead of listening to the idiots complaining, finish the story how you want, then if you wanna rework it for the whiners after, then do a rework... But.... money comes first I guess, maybe J.K.R should redo Hairy plotter for all the whiners, just saying.
you r right bro...sadly this cause many VN to being strongly delayed and even abandoned , like AOA academy,A Mother Love, etc..dasmn i loved those games

Reactions: stewscotia

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
do this delay is about the damn plague called reworking-remaster previous chapter that worked great?? i can't stand about this trend that lately seems afflicting many devs,,,we gladly (at least i) like to see story development instead a little better looking renders...
Well I wouldn't release on Steam with the old renders, and I hope he's not doing that... they're absolute shite and they NEED a rework. Not doing it risks bad reviews on Steam which can be a game killer. You guys can complain all you want, but at some point people need to make good business decisions... some games CAN get away with crappy early chapters, some can't, this is one of the later.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Abuout what diference are we talking between old and new renders ?
as far as I remember, the renders were outstanding from the rest (of VN's) already, if some of you feel it can he be so kind to post old beside a new one ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
as far as I remember, the renders were outstanding from the rest already, I some of you feel it can he be so kind to post old beside a new one ?
I'm a pack rat, both in the digital realm and IRL... However, I don't keep anything THAT old! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
as far as I remember, the renders were outstanding from the rest (of VN's) already, if some of you feel it can he be so kind to post old beside a new one ?
Some of the characters don't even look like each other in old vs new. The most dramatic example might be Reina during your job interview vs the unplanned Reina date.

The first sex scene with Cass was reworked extensively. I'll give you one guess, which one is old and which one is new.
old.jpg
new.jpg

squares

Mar 27, 2019
That may be, but the point of the rework isn't to factor in gravity. The PRODUCTION VALUE of the newer one is so obvious even Ray Charles could see it.
I know, I know. New shiny toys and all that. I am just nitpicking, I guess. I like his attention to details in scenes, the things he does with short animations, body movements and so on. This is what important for me overall.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes