Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Some of the characters don't even look like each other in old vs new. The most dramatic example might be Reina during your job interview vs the unplanned Reina date.

The first sex scene with Cass was reworked extensively. I'll give you one guess, which one is old and which one is new.
View attachment 2576788
View attachment 2576790
She still looks like an ogress with a giant mouth. :sick:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Yeh... nah... Don´t like the rework... like... at all. :WutFace: But nothing we can do about that.

Still love the Story though and can´t wait for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'd rather put my willy in a wasp comb than Cassie, at least it will hurt that moment and not gonna leave lifelong scar.;)Though maybe I might lose the willy, not sure:unsure:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm shure it will reach for a moment the painfull size of a" Dragon Willy" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good chance to rip open "Vulva mort" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Being more serious; yeah I feel ya, on the first moment, in one Playtrough, I hesitated for quite a long time, because her behaviour and personality, after a few seconds then, I said to my self "f**k it (her), a good chance of being an Asshole without, regrets. So I enjoyed a neat "Anger Sex scene".

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
And that 1st pic is pretty decent compared to some of the other renders in the 1st chapter... I prefer her face and pose in the original, but yeah, the quality of the render is MUCH better in the new one.

Also, I hope he'll settle on a facial structure for her, because she changes quite a bit in different scenes... the first iteration looks waaay too much like Alexandra Daddario too, which is a bit... I dunno, I guess not problematic because I suppose she won't sue or anything like that (although she or her agent could very well I suppose... why take the risk), but yeah a bit weird and possibly problematic... so yeah =/

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
One of the earliest Steam Reviews for Artemis. No, it wasn't me:ROFLMAO::p.
View attachment 2580967
First... A positive review of Digi.B is a positive review...

But, fucking Cassie??? That's "she who shall not be named" aka Vulvamort, right???:oops:

The way you redacted the ID on this delusional idiot's post makes me feel like Jack Webb in an ancient black and white episode of Dragnet!!! "The names have been changed to protect the guilty." Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:rolleyes:(y)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
First... A positive review of Digi.B is a positive review...

But, fucking Cassie??? That's "she who shall not be named" aka Vulvamort, right???:oops:

The way you redacted the ID on this delusional idiot's post makes me feel like Jack Webb in an ancient black and white episode of Dragnet!!! "The names have been changed to protect the guilty." Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:rolleyes:(y)
I would consider that to be double positive or positive square ( power of two ) for Artemis the game and digi.B the developer, I mean digi.B is able to make the antagonist in a way such that some players ( not just one, there are others on this forum too ) are attached and can relate to her, is an impressive achievement, masterclass(y):D.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would consider that to be double positive or positive square ( power of two ), I mean digi.B is able to make the antagonist in a way such that some players ( not just one, there are others on this forum too ) are attached and can relate to her, is an impressive achievement, masterclass(y):D.
Not on your life! There is no multiplication or squaring of compliment here. In fact, the delusional nature of this person only causes rational folks to question the validity of the compliment based on the vicious, cruel and heartless nature of this particular antagonist. In short, sane folks HATE the bitch! One must be insane to want anything to do with Cassie. I cannot agree with you here, my friend... quite the opposite. However, we need not agree on everything to be friends. I fully get what you are saying and why. I just do not happen to agree this time. Cassie isn't even all that attractive! She is the least attractive female in the entire game IMHO. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moosica and Ilhares

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I'm glad the game finally released on Steam stores. It's been so long since I had it sitting on wishlist. I never played past chapter 2 because I wanted to wait for the release and now after many moons it's finally out. :love:

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes