Oct 10, 2022
Hey guys need some help. Since there's no walkthrough thread on the front page, and when I'm searching the thread, doesn't seem like anyone asked about this so I'll just ask here instead. Spoiler alert I guess and also I'm playing on the latest version (0.4.2).

So I'm currently on Zelda route now and apparently you can get Paige points when she greets you at the door at least according to the two guides (I merged them) I followed. But the "I deleted it" doesnt appear for me. Help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be when you meet her for playing basketball, no worries.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Hey guys need some help. Since there's no walkthrough thread on the front page, and when I'm searching the thread, doesn't seem like anyone asked about this so I'll just ask here instead. Spoiler alert I guess and also I'm playing on the latest version (0.4.2).

So I'm currently on Zelda route now and apparently you can get Paige points when she greets you at the door at least according to the two guides (I merged them) I followed. But the "I deleted it" doesnt appear for me. Help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also this walkthrough if you like https://f95zone.to/threads/artemis-v0-4-2-digi-b.77680/post-10329209

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, this is a weird bug. It may be old, but I avoid the threads when I'm not caught up, so I may have missed it.

There's no traceback, no game break issue, and it may be due to scrappy's mod, but ...

I can't type a capital "N" when naming save files.

That's it. lower-case "n" works, all the other capital letters (that I tried) work. Game plays fine. hints work fine. Just can't type "N" ...

Okay, I put it out there. I won't lose sleep anymore.

Reactions: Grif1001

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Okay, this is a weird bug. It may be old, but I avoid the threads when I'm not caught up, so I may have missed it.

There's no traceback, no game break issue, and it may be due to scrappy's mod, but ...

That's it. lower-case "n" works, all the other capital letters (that I tried) work. Game plays fine. hints work fine. Just can't type "N" ...

Well, clearly you need to learn to stop using the N-word, man. You should know better by now. ;)

But the next time I am at my desktop machine, I will test this out for myself to verify.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

can confirm that
no mods

this line (684)- the N is missing

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

can confirm that
no mods

this line (684)- the N is missing

View attachment 2733287

View attachment 2733291
So Digi knows about this, but it had been low priority, and apparently has already been fixed for the Chap 5 release ... for the couple people that might have cared ...

JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
This one really grabbed me. Lots of charm and great pacing go a long way towards making Artemis as fun as it is. Excited for what's to come.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I doubt she’s going to be a LI after everything she did to him
she was and is from the beginning - imo
she feels guilty (later on) to what she did to the mc
ofc she puts her project first - but she tries to contact the mc and make things "right"
for this to notice you have to read between the lines - the story is well written on this account
and ofc to accept her offers to talk etc ;)

atleast thats it what i get from the story - not that my mc want to have anything to do with that bitch :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes