PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You're both technically correct about the story content, but I'm not sure where you're getting your info about the mod update ...
View attachment 2739333
Yeah... there's good reason for that too. Scrappy's mod post is linked in the OP. So, he updates the same post with the current version so we can always find it. The post was originally made in March of 2021, over two years ago yet the latest update was just over two months ago as you showed, Elhemeer. Thanks for pointing that out, my friend. You made me remember that I was awaiting an update to another mod which I was pleased to find had been updated. Huzzah!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Aug 26, 2018
So this game is properly supported then right? I don't want to get into a game this good and then find out it's going to be left unfinished. It happened way too many times before.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So this game is properly supported then right? I don't want to get into a game this good and then find out it's going to be left unfinished. It happened way too many times before.
Never say never but this one here doesn't look like it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not "technically correct", the last episode of artemis was out over 8 months ago.
What planet are you from??? What kind of drugs are you ingesting???
There was a brand new update that posted in April, just over two months ago! I last accessed that game on 25 April 2023 for the update I played at that time. The OP shows 29 April 2023 as the most recent update because the Android and Steam version files were added after the Win/Linux and Mac files. Going to ignore your feed now. You are taking up room with nonsense that could be addressing actual game topics and concerns rather than your delusions.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
What planet are you from??? What kind of drugs are you ingesting???
There was a brand new update that posted in April, just over two months ago! I last accessed that game on 25 April 2023 for the update I played at that time. The OP shows 29 April 2023 as the most recent update because the Android and Steam version files were added after the Win/Linus and Mac files. Going to ignore your feed now. You are taking up room with nonsense that could be addressing actual game topics and concerns rather than your delusions.
do as you feel like but that won't change the fact the last episode of artemis was out in october

so keep adventuring ever on... in another direction

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
, the last episode of artemis was out over 8 months ago.
I said technically because you were responding to the other guy's question about the scrappy mod, and because the game version was updated in April, even if the game content was only modified in that update ... so yes, between the TWO of you (not you alone), you were just "technically" correct.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I said technically because you were responding to the other guy's question about the scrappy mod, and because the game version was updated in April, even if the game content was only modified in that update ... so yes, between the TWO of you (not you alone), you were just "technically" correct.
I know mate, I made a joke on the matter as you could see in my post. the issue is the other guy got offended and here we are

hopefully those 4 scenes get done soon and we can go back to discussing the game instead of last episode vs last update release dates

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
a clear case of Artemis withdrawal, in my opinion, Wait the Autor wasn't dealing with some health issues ? related to his eyes ?
or am I wrong ?

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes