xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Real men do not run away and cry like a baby upon seeing your cunt of an ex.
This is how you sound in my head.

"I am soo insecure that I need to show everyone how manly I am. And how do I do that? I defined "real men" as someone that does exactly what I would have liked MC do, so any MC that disagrees on my useless definition is not a "real man""

News to you, genious, definition of real is "actually existing as a thing and ocurring in fact"
And the definition of man is.... damn, some idiot will be offended by this but, "adult male human being".

So unless you can prove any adult male human being has never ever cried after seeing their ex, you are straight up wrong.

PS: I have and I am real. What are you going to do about it? Your statement was proven wrong. Sorry :lepew:
PS2: vampires qualify as human for this argument, just because I say so.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
This is how you sound in my head.

"I am soo insecure that I need to show everyone how manly I am. And how do I do that? I defined "real men" as someone that does exactly what I would have liked MC do, so any MC that disagrees on my useless definition is not a "real man""

News to you, genious, definition of real is "actually existing as a thing and ocurring in fact"
And the definition of man is.... damn, some idiot will be offended by this but, "adult male human being".

So unless you can prove any adult male human being has never ever cried after seeing their ex, you are straight up wrong.

PS: I have and I am real. What are you going to do about it? Your statement was proven wrong. Sorry :lepew:
PS2: vampires qualify as human for this argument, just because I say so.
Don't have enough Aloe Vera for that burn

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wow! A lot of comments in response to something that I will never see, because I have that individual on ignore.

Why do I feel like I haven't missed anything, except maybe some aggravation?

I think I'll just wait until something meaningful is posted here about this game.

The Ignore feature is your friend.
Bu-but...you miss my hilarious comments on the topic!!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Someone recommended the game to me and told me it's a great game with a good story.
Maybe it's true but I couldnt get past the 1st chapter(I could barely past the prologue), the MC is such a bitchy soy boy crybaby mama's boy, I could not stop cringing about it. I just stopped playing after he panicked when he saw his ex and ran away to call his mama..I meant, his babysitter.

Fuck, what a waste of time.
GAME IS REALLY GOOD THE ONLY THING IS THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAR UPDATES TAKES OVER 1 YEAR TO COME OUT...IT'S CRAZY

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Are you high? Hasn't even been a year since the last content dropped.
I READS RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 22...SO I TOUGHT ITS OVER A YEAR... i take a look at savegame data..to be sure sry. edit
ok my save game date is 16 november 2022 and game was already out...so i think i'm not that far from truth

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes