m4pII

Jun 22, 2019

_Artemis Development Log
Happy Monday!
This was a busy week as I focused on lewd scenes. I sort of got a little carried away with a blowie scene and I overestimated the abilities the animation PC. Calculating the render time, it's going to take 5 days to complete on a 3060 card. It's a 31 second loop that has more than just head bobbing going on. So it's a good animation, however it has me rethinking my future animations. For now at least, until I can procure more equipment. Kind of unfortunate, since I had a good animation planned for DJ Kink. But just means its back to the drawing board with her scene. That said, the other lewd animations are about 9-10 second loops, so you can still expect good animations of course. Just the lengths have to be tamed.
Speaking of DJ Kink, I got her tour bus this week and it's looking amazing. I still need to replace some emblems and logos. But I'm loving it overall. Again, thanks everyone for funding purchases like this.

I'll be shopping around for more food assets this week. There are three story related scenes where you hangout/meet with LIs. As well as two optional hangout/meets. It's up to you if you want it to call it a date or just hanging out, depending on your choices. While on the subject of LIs, Artemis is an LI however her mechanic is going to be much different as it relates to the core story. It's going to take some finesse to bring her into the story without waiting 20 twenty chapters (no, it won't be 20 chapters lol). A good Mark Twain quote is Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. So, over the next few chapters I'll be utilizing that quote to bring her to life. That said, MC will be building his relationships in the meantime. Whether you make them serious relationships, FWB, or just good friends. That's up to you.

Since I focused mostly on animations this week, the story renders only bumped to 1,682. However, I'll be back on track with the story renders this week. So you can expect to see the preview renders continue. I also worked on the script more as well as added notes for CH3. Additionally, I moved one scene from CH2 to CH3. So only 10 scenes remain until I'm finished with story renders.
Have an amazing week everyone!
digi.B

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020

_Artemis Development Log
Happy Monday!
This was a busy week as I focused on lewd scenes. I sort of got a little carried away with a blowie scene and I overestimated the abilities the animation PC. Calculating the render time, it's going to take 5 days to complete on a 3060 card. It's a 31 second loop that has more than just head bobbing going on. So it's a good animation, however it has me rethinking my future animations. For now at least, until I can procure more equipment. Kind of unfortunate, since I had a good animation planned for DJ Kink. But just means its back to the drawing board with her scene. That said, the other lewd animations are about 9-10 second loops, so you can still expect good animations of course. Just the lengths have to be tamed.
Speaking of DJ Kink, I got her tour bus this week and it's looking amazing. I still need to replace some emblems and logos. But I'm loving it overall. Again, thanks everyone for funding purchases like this.

I'll be shopping around for more food assets this week. There are three story related scenes where you hangout/meet with LIs. As well as two optional hangout/meets. It's up to you if you want it to call it a date or just hanging out, depending on your choices. While on the subject of LIs, Artemis is an LI however her mechanic is going to be much different as it relates to the core story. It's going to take some finesse to bring her into the story without waiting 20 twenty chapters (no, it won't be 20 chapters lol). A good Mark Twain quote is Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. So, over the next few chapters I'll be utilizing that quote to bring her to life. That said, MC will be building his relationships in the meantime. Whether you make them serious relationships, FWB, or just good friends. That's up to you.

Since I focused mostly on animations this week, the story renders only bumped to 1,682. However, I'll be back on track with the story renders this week. So you can expect to see the preview renders continue. I also worked on the script more as well as added notes for CH3. Additionally, I moved one scene from CH2 to CH3. So only 10 scenes remain until I'm finished with story renders.
Have an amazing week everyone!
digi.B
It sounds very veeeeery awesome!

Reactions: m4pII

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I am both really excited and really worried about how long it will take to see another release. I hope it won't be too long before we can delve back into this game.
I think dev's should take all the time they need. You tend to either get devs that rush out little content every 2 weeks like ToN or you get dev's that release a good chunk of content every 6 months, you really can't have both and personally i prefer the every 6 months approach but i do understand why some people want new content every week even if there's not much of it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think dev's should take all the time they need. You tend to either get devs that rush out little content every 2 weeks like ToN or you get dev's that release a good chunk of content every 6 months, you really can't have both and personally i prefer the every 6 months approach but i do understand why some people want new content every week even if there's not much of it.
If it is every 6 months I am fine with it, that's my preference when it comes to game releases, especially when it is a large amount of content. I just don't want to see another developer who tries to do too much and ends up delivering once a year.

Obviously waaaay too early to know how this will go, just worried that there seems to be a lot that digi.b needs to accomplish for the next release.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I am probably blind, but I have run into a stopping point where the MC, just after having re-met Kindra, is in her living room, she ducks into the shower, MC just exchanged a couple comments with doggie. Highlighted choices are Kindra's audio setup or her computer (got the SD chip). Then......nothing else. Where do you go from there? Sorry if this has been posted before. Thanks.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am probably blind, but I have run into a stopping point where the MC, just after having re-met Kindra, is in her living room, she ducks into the shower, MC just exchanged a couple comments with doggie. Highlighted choices are Kindra's audio setup or her computer (got the SD chip). Then......nothing else. Where do you go from there? Sorry if this has been posted before. Thanks.
I believe the phone is available on the bottom left as the map for the apartment. You should be able to click on the bedroom area where the MC is going to sleep. Maybe a dot or something there.

Reactions: Yamura

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I would rather play a game that doesn't have a depressed MC. Terrible, terrible way to start a game, especially one you're meant to fap.
Because life is full rainbows and skittles.

He was depressed for a reason, if you actually played the game you’d know that. It’s not like the whole update he was sulking in his own pity.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I can't wait to see how the story continues in Chapter 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all, this is a very good game with massive potential and a fascinating perspective of its premise.
The end of Chapter 1 was beautifully choreographed.
Hopefully digi.B can figure out how to solve the memory issue.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I can't wait to see how the story continues in Chapter 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all, this is a very good game with massive potential and a fascinating perspective of its premise.
The end of Chapter 1 was beautifully choreographed.
Hopefully digi.B can figure out how to solve the memory issue.
This game is poorly optimised for low-end PC's. Even when I play on laptop, I constantly keep getting out of memory error (ram hungry). That seems to be the case with Android ports. IDK why? I hope Dev can look into this issue.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This game is poorly optimised for low-end PC's. Even when I play on laptop, I constantly keep getting out of memory error (ram hungry). That seems to be the case with Android ports. IDK why? I hope Dev can look into this issue.
It works perectly on joi play for android. All I can say about this game is wow! The story is good, and keeps you interested. The girls all look hot but I'm in love with Kindra. She is a total babe. If the dev can keep up with this quality on the next release he will definitely have a new supporter on his patreon. Great job digi.B!

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
I was finding that... I didn't really want to click on the shower doors but I think you need to click on it to continue - you get two options (call her bluff or don't do it) and then you can go to sleep by clicking the window in the bedroom.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
I'm sad that this appears to be the developers first game... although it's a great game regardless of however many someone has released but really surprising that a new developer has released this game :) really good stuff!

The reason why I'm sad is because I want to play through something similar whilst waiting for the next release... does anyone have any suggestions? :)

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
I'm sad that this appears to be the developers first game... although it's a great game regardless of however many someone has released but really surprising that a new developer has released this game :) really good stuff!

The reason why I'm sad is because I want to play through something similar whilst waiting for the next release... does anyone have any suggestions? :)
If you are looking for something with a plot to it, and good graphics/animation, play City of Broken Dreamers. It has an excellent visual and story line, though it's been a while since I played it. The creator of that game also made Depraved Awakening (which is completed), it has a good story.

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
Wud be much appreciated if someone cud share the latest dev log and ch2 preview
Thanks in advance <3

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes