Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, I don't really understand the inclusion of Cassandra as a love interest. She is unredeemable to me, she keeps doubling down on her terrible behavior towards the MC. The betrayal which triggers 3 (?) years of therapy, the MC's refusal to drink anything alcoholic, and his general distrust of people is enough to hate her. Then she belittles him every chance she gets, stops him from getting hired at an office, etc...

Why would anyone want anything to do with her? Especially when there are so many other Love Interests available? I don't think there's a believable way to make her a love interest at this point. She really should be replaced by someone else.
To be fair as much as i hate Cassie i am open to seeing how he tries to salvage her. It usually makes for great stories when you make irredeemable characters redeemable but honestly i'm not quite sure how hes going to pull that off.

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
To be fair as much as i hate Cassie i am open to seeing how he tries to salvage her. It usually makes for great stories when you make irredeemable characters redeemable but honestly i'm not quite sure how hes going to pull that off.
Some bitches are beyond saving, only way to save her is if she puts on KoKo's dog collar and you get to drag her around with a leash.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Some bitches are beyond saving, only way to save her is if she puts on KoKo's dog collar and you get to drag her around with a leash.
Nah, then you just call animal services to have them pick up the stray to take to the dog pound. No need to waste time or effort on Cassandra. Koko is a better dog and "love interest" than Cassandra could ever be. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Nah, then you just call animal services to have them pick up the stray to take to the dog pound. No need to waste time or effort on Cassandra. Koko is a better dog and "love interest" than Cassandra could ever be. :ROFLMAO:
If it were up to me I would do unspeakable thing to the bitch, nothing sexual of course cause I don't wanna imagine many std that bitch has.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If it were up to me I would do unspeakable thing to the bitch, nothing sexual of course cause I don't wanna imagine many std that bitch has.
That takes time away from the women who deserve the MC's attention. I mean if you have the choice to go fuck any of the other characters OR to do "unspeakable things" to Cassandra I hope you choose the fuck and not the "things".

Apr 27, 2021
Just tried for the first time yesterday, and it's really really good!! I love the storyline, and finally I feel a kind of empathy for a MC (usually they are some "I-fuck-any-woman-I-meet" guys). This MC is "deep", is emotionally distressed, in a word he's "realistic".
Like when you watch a movie and you think "ehi, I could be this guy".
There's a villain who is a real villain (many of us met at least one Cassie during life), and there are some nice ad interesting LI's (unfortunately, many of us DON'T meet a Kindra during life). Not just pretty faces and beautiful bodies, but girls with personalities and brain you'd like to meet in real life.
Just started the game, but first idea is that this can become one of my favourite ones, kudos to the DEV.
I did immediately the post overall to follow the thread, just started but I need news about the updates,ahah!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
That takes time away from the women who deserve the MC's attention. I mean if you have the choice to go fuck any of the other characters OR to do "unspeakable things" to Cassandra I hope you choose the fuck and not the "things".
I would've chosen the the first one in another circumstances but when there's backstabbing involved I somehow show tendencies of very bad violence. It maybe because from the place where I'm that have disdain towards backstabers.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
pls no romance i hate it lol..anyways new previews?

_Artemis Development Log
Happy Monday!
Another productive week. I began developing the new UI for the phone. This one is important for me to nail down. MCs old phone was purposefully made to look a little janky, dated, etc. With the new UI, I needed something more sleek. Needless to say, I'm pretty satisfied with how the new design is coming along.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the folding phone when you open it. Lots of space to play with. The first two icons, nothing has changed. They'll remain the same. Music app is getting a facelift though, more on that later. You'll have four new apps to play with. Photos, LiDAR, BIO and Settings.
Photos; This is where you'll find the photos the girls send you themselves. As well as set the pictures you receive as wallpapers.
LiDAR; You'll be able to view maps you've unlocked here. At the moment, it is just purely to view. Nothing story related yet, other than it existing.
BIO; I'm still considering what this should be called. Considering calling this "Contacts", but there's still time to think on this. Whatever the case, this is where you'll see the BIOs of the characters. For the LI's you'll also be able to see their relationship status. As you gain points and depending on how often you hang out with them, help them, etc.
Settings; I plan this to be the app where you'll be able to change your name, should you need to do that. More will be added in future updates.
The music app is getting a visual upgrade. I've yet to determine the buttons. But I'm very satisfied with the UI so far. I'm still working on button layout, but so far so good on the music app.

The adult shop came out pretty nice. Here are the behind the scenes shots part of the set.

And of course, some of the toys will be seen in other scenes throughout the story.

As mentioned before, you guys will get a sneak peek of DJKink in CH2. Her scene is going to be very involving. Animation, special effects, etc. It's a lot to prepare for. I had already secured her stage last month and this month (June) I'm going to be securing another asset which will be her tour bus. Here's the asset I'll be purchasing in June, when the funds are processed. This asset will be used more than once.

This week I'm at 1,576 story renders. There are 11 scenes left to pose and render! This week, I'll be working on animations (lewd mostly). So we may see a dip in story renders as a result because the animations of course take several hours to pose and key. Lots of people want to see some good ol 69 action and I've been letting it swirl in my head how to make it 'hot'. Of course, I'll be working on other positions from the poll too. I'll also be preparing for the first and only sandbox segment for chapter 2. Essentially this week is mostly going to be planning and animating, with some posing. But today is Memorial Day in the US, so I'll be taking advantage of this day off and getting as much as I can done today, as far as the planning goes. But on that note, I would like to take this moment and thank all my patrons who are Veterans and remember our fallen today.
Have a great week everyone.
digi.B

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
She is kind and sweet) She ... just doesn't know about it yet :D

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
My cat has sweeter smelling shit, and there isn’t a kind pixel in Cassandra’s square jawed face.

No way is there a believable redemption arc for her.
Yes, the author made her too bad and "evil". This is what I don't like about the game.
And it doesn't surprise me that most of the players, one mention of Cassie, causes a fire in the anus :ROFLMAO:

As far as I can see, her redemption arc began in the middle of the first episode.
And I think the author would not have started it if he had not been confident in his abilities.

Anyway, I really like this type of characters. And one of my playthroughs will definitely be with her))

Last edited:

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, the author made her too bad and "evil". This is what I don't like about the game.
And it doesn't surprise me that most of the players, one mention of Cassie, causes a fire in the anus :ROFLMAO:

As far as I can see, her redemption arc began in the middle of the first episode.
And I think the author would not have started it if he had not been confident in his abilities.

Anyway, I really like this type of characters. And one of my playthroughs will definitely be with her))
I can see "redemption" through ruination and humiliation.

Complete subjugation and humbling.

Still don't think would exactly love or trust her, but might employ her and use on occasion.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I admit there are moments where it looks like she might be having second thoughts (If/when the MC professes his love, during the interview, perhaps one or two more times). But if she has second thoughts but still does it anyway that doesn't make her a good person. It just means she realizes what she is doing is wrong. To me that is truly evil and not sociopathic - as I understand it a sociopath doesn't know the difference between good and evil. She does and chooses to be evil, then she doubles down by continuing to fuck with the MC's life. If she had only done the first thing - the betrayal - perhaps there was a path to forgiveness but to have her berating him, keeping him from finding a job, I just don't see any reason to forgive her.

Or I completely misread those looks and she just ate too much Taco Bell...

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I admit there are moments where it looks like she might be having second thoughts (If/when the MC professes his love, during the interview, perhaps one or two more times). But if she has second thoughts but still does it anyway that doesn't make her a good person. It just means she realizes what she is doing is wrong. To me that is truly evil and not sociopathic - as I understand it a sociopath doesn't know the difference between good and evil. She does and chooses to be evil, then she doubles down by continuing to fuck with the MC's life. If she had only done the first thing - the betrayal - perhaps there was a path to forgiveness but to have her berating him, keeping him from finding a job, I just don't see any reason to forgive her.

Well she can be a hateful bitch, down to fucking every part of MC's life AND having gasses from a Grande Nacho. That'd actually be a start of the path for vengeance

• Haha
Apr 27, 2021

I really like this explanation of the difference between sociopath and true evil, I guess I'll use it in daily life.
I find it wise: ther's really people who dosn't aknowledge the difference between good and evil, but there's too much people who chooses to do things just to voluntarily create damage to other ones.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
looks good, waiting for more updates!
I saw another detailed development update from digi.B this past Monday on Patreon. Of course, my simple lizard brain zoned out while reading all the technical stuff about the development of the fancy new UI for the mc's new phone and the special effects and animation for DJKink's scene. But then I unsurprisingly perked up for the lewd stuff in the last paragraph. All I can say is, some 69 action with any of the girls sounds yummy, except for Cassie, of course. I don't want the mc's face anywhere near her smelly cunt. The last paragraph from the development update is below -

This week I'm at 1,576 story renders. There are 11 scenes left to pose and render! This week, I'll be working on animations (lewd mostly). So we may see a dip in story renders as a result because the animations of course take several hours to pose and key. Lots of people want to see some good ol 69 action and I've been letting it swirl in my head how to make it 'hot'. Of course, I'll be working on other positions from the poll too. I'll also be preparing for the first and only sandbox segment for chapter 2. Essentially this week is mostly going to be planning and animating, with some posing. But today is Memorial Day in the US, so I'll be taking advantage of this day off and getting as much as I can done today, as far as the planning goes. But on that note, I would like to take this moment and thank all my patrons who are Veterans and remember our fallen today.

digi.B

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I saw another detailed development update from digi.B this past Monday on Patreon. Of course, my simple lizard brain zoned out while reading all the technical stuff about the development of the fancy new UI for the mc's new phone and the special effects and animation for DJKink's scene. But then I unsurprisingly perked up for the lewd stuff in the last paragraph. All I can say is, some 69 action with any of the girls sounds yummy, except for Cassie, of course. I don't want the mc's face anywhere near her smelly cunt. The last paragraph from the development update is below -

digi.B
Thank you Pochops for cutting through all the technical "nonsense" and getting to the heart of the matter. Hmm... I am curious to see how Chapter 2 goes, honestly will make or break my interest as I am firmly in the "want nothing to do with the house of 'didn't hire the genius creator of AI because Cassandra said so'" camp (at least not right away). I fully expect that the MC will go back to talking to the ladies but I don't want it to be a quick change of heart just because they apologize. He supposedly has serious trust issues because of Cassandra and, if he does forgive and move on too quickly, I don't feel it will be at all believable.

Anyway, enough of me nattering on. Thanks again!

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you Pochops for cutting through all the technical "nonsense" and getting to the heart of the matter. Hmm... I am curious to see how Chapter 2 goes, honestly will make or break my interest as I am firmly in the "want nothing to do with the house of 'didn't hire the genius creator of AI because Cassandra said so'" camp (at least not right away). I fully expect that the MC will go back to talking to the ladies but I don't want it to be a quick change of heart just because they apologize. He supposedly has serious trust issues because of Cassandra and, if he does forgive and move on too quickly, I don't feel it will be at all believable.

Anyway, enough of me nattering on. Thanks again!
Yeah, I read some of your posts. I respect your opinion, but was surprised at your animosity towards the sorority house girls. I just don't see how any of this is their fault, as I don't think they would be involved in the decision to reject the mc for the new job position. I kind of understand your dislike for Reina, since she has authority. But even with her, I'm holding back judgement because we don't actually see the conversation between her and Cassie about the mc. Certainly, I have a lot of love for June. At this point, she is a close second behind Kindra for me.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes