matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
can't remember exactly, but someone has theorized for 1-2 weeks that the two could be Artemis "older sisters". kapuletti and mcgreed (or whatever they are called) worked together years ago. kapuletti as tech and the other as programmer. and then we have several pods, which suggests there were several planned.

did not find this theory entirely absurd.:unsure:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Do you think Iniyah and Gemma are also androids? :illuminati::illuminati:
Their overall demeanour and Kandice saying "The fencing program is proving successful." might give the impression.
Gemma is well beyond 18 at this point, however, so keeping her a secret for all this time would've probably been extremely difficult.

Now, about Iniyah, things might be a little different. There is Kinda saying "I didn't even learn she [Gemma] had a sister until recently!" Iniyah wins the chess game in chapter 4 and says "Discovered check", which sounds..strange? Gemma replies "The game is yours, mother.", which could mean that Kandice wrote Iniyah's chess program. Gemma is also the only one that speaks during the fencing scene (only 1 sentence though). It could be that Gemma is training Iniyah, similarly to MC training Artemis.

Now, assuming they are androids (or even Iniyah only), why keep them a secret? Iirc they outshine anything TWR has produced so far and also Artemis for now. It would also take away from Artemis being this next big thing.

Gemma (non android) should have been a LI. :cautious::Kappa:

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I have to agree, I believe Iniyah is an android. This means the amazing tech that went into Artemis has already been replicated (simultaneously developed) elsewhere. Not to mention the ongoing court case that Zelda will be attending in Seattle.

Oct 10, 2022
can't remember exactly, but someone has theorized for 1-2 weeks that the two could be Artemis "older sisters". kapuletti and mcgreed (or whatever they are called) worked together years ago. kapuletti as tech and the other as programmer. and then we have several pods, which suggests there were several planned.

did not find this theory entirely absurd.:unsure:
Wow, someone remembered me barely but still..... :giggle:

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
Their overall demeanour and Kandice saying "The fencing program is proving successful." might give the impression.
Gemma is well beyond 18 at this point, however, so keeping her a secret for all this time would've probably been extremely difficult.

Now, about Iniyah, things might be a little different. There is Kinda saying "I didn't even learn she [Gemma] had a sister until recently!" Iniyah wins the chess game in chapter 4 and says "Discovered check", which sounds..strange? Gemma replies "The game is yours, mother.", which could mean that Kandice wrote Iniyah's chess program. Gemma is also the only one that speaks during the fencing scene (only 1 sentence though). It could be that Gemma is training Iniyah, similarly to MC training Artemis.

Now, assuming they are androids (or even Iniyah only), why keep them a secret? Iirc they outshine anything TWR has produced so far and also Artemis for now. It would also take away from Artemis being this next big thing.

Gemma (non android) should have been a LI. :cautious::Kappa:
A "Discovered check" is where you move a piece, which opens up a piece behind it to create check.
In this case, she moved the bishop on the right out of the way so the rook behind it could check the white king. The two bishops covered the diagonals, and no piece is able to block, so it's a checkmate.

But discovered check is a legit term.

Spotastic

Sep 14, 2022
A "Discovered check" is where you move a piece, which opens up a piece behind it to create check.
In this case, she moved the bishop on the right out of the way so the rook behind it could check the white king. The two bishops covered the diagonals, and no piece is able to block, so it's a checkmate.

But discovered check is a legit term.
Yeah, it's the "Bishop to Bishop 8" part that is odd. Bishop to F8 would have been a legitimate term, and I would assume these two would know the proper terminology. Although, if it was a checkmate, it should have been stated as "Discovered Checkmate" as opposed to check.

Reactions: Sinsear001

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Just finished this game now and... Holly meat balls, it is rare for me to like a character as much as I like Artemis. Chapter 5 was just perfect imo, with how they teach her, how she adapts to the world. And the Multipass easter egg was simply perfect and makes me wanna rewatch that old classic. Yes is a erotic VN but either way, the story behind some characters hits hard at times. Now the wait begins for the next chapter.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
These two SD cards didn't appear when I was playing. Fresh save and clean non-steam 0.5.1... The last time I played, they were there...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
These two SD cards didn't appear when I was playing. Fresh save and clean non-steam 0.5.1... The last time I played, they were there...
If you were doing a replay with your old persistent file, then they may not reappear on the new play-through. I know a few VNs do it this way, but can't remember if this one does.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
If you were doing a replay with your old persistent file, then they may not reappear on the new play-through. I know a few VNs do it this way, but can't remember if this one does.
Nothing like that. I lost my Ren'Py folder with saves so that's impossible. My only option is to not skip ch 1-4, but read it normally, but I never had problems with any of the SD cards so far except those two I showed.

I was skipping slowly when I was searching for the SD cards. Of course it's really nothing, just bonus images, but I'm completionist, so... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: ThorinKing

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
First time I've ever had an issue with these games but when I try to load a save from .4 to .5 I get an error and when selecting ignore I start a new game. I can't find anything for support on this.

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone having this error while loading a previous save?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'OSTPlayerInfo' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000039e5190>
I'm getting the same error. Did you ever find a fix?

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes