jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Just remember to plug her in Thursday night or else her batteries might run down while you are waiting for dessert.
OH yes plug her in every night. Make sure you plug her every night. I mean plug her in every night so she is FULL charged

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer on Patreon:

Artemis DevLog - CH6

Happy New Week!

Things continue to be productive on my end, as usual. I'm still in the writing segment of development, and last week, I spent a lot of time catching up on technology in the real world When I conceptualized Artemis, which was back in 2020. AI was barely scratching the surface. Fast forward to today, things have exploded in various ways. From art to how we go about our daily lives. And while Artemis is a sci-fi story, I still like to research and adapt a bit of reality into the narrative. While, of course, taking some of that sci-fi liberty to elevate things. Like Artemis' endoskeleton, for example. Graphene is an actual material but couldn't make up an entire skeleton with today's methods and technology. The same goes for space-based solar power, which isn't as farfetched as you might think. And also for one last bit of technology that has yet to be revealed but has been a motif throughout all releases of Artemis—especially this latest update.

I also did some Blender training and am very excited to hone my skills there. I eventually plan to move away from DAZ. DAZ is a great program, but for the work I do, it's become a bottleneck. When working in a scene, I sometimes need to either fix something or modify a mesh or whatever. DAZ has tools for some cases, but they are mostly hacks rather than actual solutions. For example, MC's shirt has a single button that was a pain in the ass. In Blender, I can edit the geometry and delete it altogether with no middleman. In DAZ, editing the geometry just caused more issues than before. Same for Kindra's hair. There's a morph to set her hair behind her ears. But it still clipped through her ears, so I had to export the hair to Blender, mold the hair to fit, then export back and create a new morph. And when it comes to posing, things move that really shouldn't move. Blender just takes away a lot of the exporting/importing, which allows me to just focus on the scene and edit things on the fly. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm also happy to say I finally made more progress on the shirts. I ordered another sample from a different company, and it should be here next week for me to review. If the quality is excellent, I'll move forward with this company. This would be nice because if I had gone the screen printing route, the shirts would have been really limited as I would have to ship these out myself, and I'm trying not to add more on my plate right now with development. For those new, I commissioned a design of DJ Kink and created a World Tour shirt. All the cities listed on the shirt are cities that you guys had requested. So it's as if DJ Kink toured your hometown.

That wraps it up! Thank you everyone! Stay safe and cozy!

- digi.B

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Edit: Updated for v0.5.1

Changelog:
  • made Naomi fight easier
  • added answers to hacking game
  • option to get Both Naomi and Kindra scenes

I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Mod has choices marked in green that you can't pick such as 'Prototype?' How come?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
The mod works .. but it has a walkthrough from the beginning .. like it makes you research the company and not their product, even tho talking to Reina gives you +2 with her.

We got a walkthrough mod that works, but also, most girls just banter, they do not sleep around.
Most of the time is them thinking about it, they do go out, it is just a rumor they banged also.
They are in the middle of tango with the boys sorrority, the brokers always talking about money.

Did none of you read what the Andrew dick fella was spouting to June? So lame and disrespectful.
Did you read what Katy said to him, literally gave him a blowjob just before. So umm, maybe you've misread the rumours.

aoaxe

Apr 10, 2020
hello, i'm new to this game and wanted to download it on linux. Which version should i download, the steam or regular ? thankyou

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
hello, i'm new to this game and wanted to download it on linux. Which version should i download, the steam or regular ? thankyou
I'm on Arch and I just grab the regular. But I also have it on Steam. They both work fine. Not sure if there's a difference or not.

fartinapritoy212

Dec 4, 2023
Hello, guys. I am just wondering, is it the same game wherein DA ported it to Android? I have a copy of the game which is a 0.5a version I think. Does it have the same content? Is there any difference from the PC version? Thanks for your answers. I appreciate it.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
The interactions between Aiden and other characters is hilarious + the silly jokes. One of the funniest game on this site. Good nut and a laugh check check

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy New Week!
Sorry for the late posting. I was working on the script earlier this afternoon and the DJ Kink shirt arrived and was pretty dissatisfied with the quality. So, I fell into a rabbit hole, looking at other options. The shirt itself feels really nice, but the method used (DTFx) made the shirt look very shotty. And as much as I prefer the black shirt, I may have to go with a lighter color like a charcoal grey. I just finished submitting another order, tweaking the font size for the cities on the back. This should help make them pop out more. I'm also testing three colors: red wine, charcoal black, and grey.
I apologize this is taking so long to for me to approve. I want to ensure the quality is excellent before giving the golden seal. Once I narrow down the print method and quality, I'll make an announcement.
Here's the latest version sent to me. The DTGx method doesn't do gradients well.
Here's the next sample shirt I ordered. Hopefully, the grey version helps the design pop out more. Also, the DTG method blends into the fabric. So, I'm hoping this doesn't give this tackey look the image above method has.
Hopefully, this version will come out better!

I pushed a small hotfix, 0.5.1b, which addresses a typo for a variable. There's no need to go back and replay. The variable in the database is correct, I just made a typo when Kindra references the bear back in CH3. A few lines of dialogue are exchanged, and the scene moves on. All links were updated already, and I added a separate hotfix link so you don't have to download the entire patch again.
Things are going well with CH6 development. Lots of great scenes I'm looking forward to posing and rendering (and animating :) ). Like I mentioned previously, it feels great to finally unravel topics and side stories as the main story picks up now that a certain someone is awake. There were a lot of great things said about Artemis (the character) and one of the notable notes was her 'cooing'. At some point between August and October, I had been speaking with a voice actress who can bring that part of Artemis alive. Because Artemis' tone would change depending on what she's interacting with, I had to send the actress some scenes to help her convey the tone. Unfortunately, the last two months leading up to the release were pretty stressful for me and her email got lost in my inbox. The idea had gotten left on the cutting room floor. But I'm getting back in touch with her and hopefully she'll still be interested in lending her voice. Of course there are others I could approach, but I loved the energy she brought to the various projects in her reel. So we'll see what she says. And to be clear, this is only for the "cooing" bits and not full on voice acting. There will also be an option to turn it off should you not want it.
That wraps it up for this week! Have yourselves a great week and stay warm!

- digi.B

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Finished the game so far the game is amazing i like the build up the humor in it everything i barley have anything to dislike

all the girls changes (their renders got good with chapters i didn't even know Piage after chapter 1 and 2 which is nice every characters has it's own unique way personality man the game is just good
digi.B you did a good job with this game really

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Not alike

Nov 13, 2023
Only recently got to play the new chapter and damn it was cool, great work was done on the graphics and animation. The only thing that was really frustrating was another lack of interaction with the other girls, thank goodness there was something with Naomi.

Aug 30, 2020
Can we just take the time to appreciate the sheer detail given to the facial expressions in Artemis? I mean, look at a random image sample from Kindra (the best girl ever):

!!! opening SPOILER blocks will likely spoil your game !!!

I’d say every single expression is uniquely crafted. And, this is just for Kindra. ALL the characters have unique facial expressions.

You may be saying so what? Let’s have a look at the other high-tier AVNs out there, see how you lot think things compare.

Desert Stalker

Heart Problems

Midnight Paradise

Milfy City

Photo Hunt

Summer's Gone

I’m not dumping on these other games (even like most of them), but ... the most emotive part of the human body is the face. It tells us nearly everything. So when you’ve got nothing happening facially, the game just feels off. I get it, doing good faces is hard work (I spend ages getting expressions right), but it’s worth it in the long run simply because you end up with games that look and feel as good as Artemis.

(I wrote software that did all these captures / wasn't done by hand / grayscale images to put the focus on the expressions not how talented the dev is)

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes