Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Nothing overtly sexual, yet. There are a couple of solo scenes that really aren't lewd. The only true "lewd" with her is a dream sequence (I think it's where we get the "Woody" screen cap from - the penis with cowboy hat), but that's it so far.

Like all the INK girls, she has some pretty serious tats, which usually isn't my thing, but she's also damn cute and written well, so I'm a fan.
No, Woody scene was from much earlier with Kindra.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
They could install a transparent abdomen for her so the baby would have a womb with a view.
I would love an ending where the mc & Artemis live happily ever after
But before that we need lots or romantic dates & stuff

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Arguments? I'm not arguing about anything and if you really think that's arguing, you should really reassess what an argument is, bro.
You're expressing differing/opposing views to someone else, that's the Oxford definition of "argument" lol. Anyways, without getting lost in the semantics - and avoiding making any "I'm not like the other people" jokes - I just found it strange you hold strong views about a game you admitted to having not played yet.

Could Artemis have babies?
Because I would love to start a family with her
:oops:
I've had enough Internet for today...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You're expressing differing/opposing views to someone else, that's the Oxford definition of "argument" lol. Anyways, without getting lost in the semantics - and avoiding making any "I'm not like the other people" jokes - I just found it strange you hold strong views about a game you admitted to having not played yet.

:oops:
I've had enough Internet for today...
Honestly, that entire thing was to mess with my bro Joshy92. Also, if you think what he posted about babies, you haven't seen anything yet. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a good idea
If Artemis & I were a couple we would go on a date every Friday
Because Friday would be our special date night

And I would get a well paying job to buy us a fancy house
I would mow the lawn every saturday while my sweetheart relaxes by our pool
I'm getting hard just thinking about it

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes