HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There are few bed scenes in the latest update, out of 24 episodes only 2 showed boobs and 1 episode had a full bed scene. And the beginning was intriguing, exciting. Waited six months, got a piece of shit, long and uninteresting dialog. It's a pity for the time spent. Жаль
Yeah, how the hell does the Dev dare to evolve his story! That Bastard!!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There are few bed scenes in the latest update, out of 24 episodes only 2 showed boobs and 1 episode had a full bed scene. And the beginning was intriguing, exciting. Waited six months, got a piece of shit, long and uninteresting dialog. It's a pity for the time spent. Жаль
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a time traveler in the house. This person has seen 24 episodes when we've only had 5 so far.

Oct 10, 2022
This last update was basically just Kindra and Artemis. I mean... what more could you ask for?! I LOVED it!

I rate it 5/7
Well, I could have asked some more vampire in it but I am not complaining, all of them interesting enough to be happy with it.
Btw, I think with the last update Artemis ended cuteness competition for me. When someone asks what's the cutest thing in AVNs, I can say Artemis without hesitation. :giggle:

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
"Girl" is the proper term indeed to refer to Kindra
But even in "best girl" contest she loses to KoKo :Kappa:
Meanwhile, Paige keeps being Best Woman(y)
I dunno, Paige is sweet and all, and don't get me wrong I would never kick her out of my bed, but Reina has that extra va-va-vroom & ooh-la-la factor.

And June, how can anybody turn down someone who devoured plates after plates of cupcakes just for the chance to get to know you?

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
Dev. You are making a very common mistake. Humanoids with a male appearance are called androids, and humanoids with a female appearance are called gynoid.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes