Oct 10, 2022
Give it time there is still....7 chapters? I think....so maybe she will grow on you....If i remember correctly digi.b said it would be 12 chapters total.
Oh quite the contrary actually, I adore her. I think she is the cutest thing in all AVNs and probably one of the cutest in all media I've seen. Though, as we are raising her with Kindra I don't think I'll ever see her as an LI that ship has sailed for me.

Nov 22, 2021
Oh quite the contrary actually, I adore her. I think she is the cutest thing in all AVNs and probably one of the cutest in all media I've seen. Though, as we are raising her with Kindra I don't think I'll ever see her as an LI that ship has sailed for me.
Ah see now I understand. Kinda like shes less of a LI more of a daughter type character because we raised her?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Agree, by making the experience resemble so much to taking care of a child, her eventual turn into a romance option will forever be creepy to me. I always intended to have her as a daughter figure in my blind run, even before she woke up, so nothing has changed for me, but I'm also a completionist and I don't exactly look forward to those scenes when they will come.

I am sure digi can work a very compelling romance of man falling in love with his 'creation', but I unfortunately will probably never be able to disassociate her from her introduction.

Similar thing with the 18yo daughter acting 13 in Hillside :HideThePain:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
atm I don't see her as an LI either, she has to have a LOT of character development before I would consider something like that. At the moment she is basically on the intellectual level as a child, boobs or not. For sure that will change in future chapters but right now... no.

Oct 10, 2022
Agree, by making the experience resemble so much to taking care of a child, her eventual turn into a romance option will forever be creepy to me. I always intended to have her as a daughter figure in my blind run, even before she woke up, so nothing has changed for me, but I'm also a completionist and I don't exactly look forward to those scenes when they will come.

I am sure digi can work a very compelling romance of man falling in love with his 'creation', but I unfortunately will probably never be able to disassociate her from her introduction.

Similar thing with the 18yo daughter acting 13 in Hillside :HideThePain:
Yeah I feel same with Emma too. Hillside dev started to make the transition but I don't feel it that too. Emma will forever stay as a daughter figure for me, such as Artemis. Though, Artemis is much more different, much more intense. We literally teach her how to speak, how to think, how to act etc. like you said I really don't think I can disassociate her either, she will be a daughter for me forever. :whistle:

Oct 10, 2022
Ohh just wait till "the Joshy92" discovers Artemis :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and start getting "romantic Ideas" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ummm....by the way what is a Psyhco ?? :p:p
Did you watch Hitchcock movie Psycho, Bates was not enough to justify Dark Silence so I invented a new word for him. ;):LOL:

I love how he became THE Joshy92, a meme among us. :LOL::LOL::LOL: I have partly blame on that too, he was a fairly normal person before our fight on Nicki from FiN then dude broke down. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes