Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Dev. You are making a very common mistake. Humanoids with a male appearance are called androids, and humanoids with a female appearance are called gynoid.
It's not a mistake, android refers to .

The meaning of the word isn't the same as the derivation of the root terms.

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017

I have always used the different terms. Thank you for clearing that up.

Reactions: Meushi

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Kind of like how "man" technically refers to the species and "male/female" refers to the gender. Still, we often use "man" for "male" and "woman" for "female". Maybe just call everyone "hey, you!" People that don't care will be fine with it, and people that do care may not be as offended. :LOL:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Ok, I just started playing the game, and bro that scene where he ran from his ex. I know he has a trauma, I know I'm tired as hell but bro, idk why I found it hilarious. I'm beginning to doubt my moral compass...
I think I'll have a great time playing it.
see you,

THX

dutchvnguy

Jul 18, 2023
I'm doing a replay with a guide, but several dataleaks seem missing, is that a bug in my steam version, or have they been moved ?|

Or can't I refind those I'vefound before?

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I dunno, Paige is sweet and all, and don't get me wrong I would never kick her out of my bed, but Reina has that extra va-va-vroom & ooh-la-la factor.

And June, how can anybody turn down someone who devoured plates after plates of cupcakes just for the chance to get to know you?
Combine you two and you get me, Paige & Reina are my tops with June close behind.

Reactions: bo77om
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes