VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
i wonder if actively pursuing artemis will lead to:

A- a throuple with Kindra.

B- Kindra is understanding and stays as a friend maybe even helping with the Artmeis relationship.

C- Kindra becomes angry and you lose not only her path but her friendship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Walter Victor
Oct 10, 2022
Haha
I remember. I just don't want any girl near my dick but Artemis
I'm saving myself for her.
I think it would make our first time together more romantic.
Mate you start to worry me, first Emma even though technically she is not underage she acts like one then Artemis she is not a human therefore it's hard to discuss whether or not she is underage but she clearly acts like one, when you lust after them. :(
Maybe go back to Kaija and Nicki, even Mason will be fine. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: yalpha and xapican

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
the notification on the top left corner won't disappear. how do i remove it?

it says new wallpaper status acquired
Never mind: Found it.

Last edited:

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
This game usually does the whole once a year update right? One big update if we are taking the last two updates into account?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
When I first tried this VN I quit after a few minutes because the MC is such a crybaby beta looser, but because it comes highly recommended I decided to give it another look.

This VN features lots of elements I hate in VNs, like a crybaby beta looser MC, pointless free roams, mini-games, collecting useless shit, POV from other characters besides the MC and being able to "read" other characters minds while they are talking to the MC and terrible sex scenes.
Despite all that, the story is actually engaging and I got all the way to chapter 4 already. I am really surprised.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes