xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank goodness bro.
I was about to run out of this thread crying like a little girl.
awww, I can ask Ann, Vanessa,Kaija,Emma, Erika, to confort you.....(for someone who don't really like harems you got a nice collection of girls ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
edit: forgot Maria, and Emilia

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
And you probably missed half of it. :LOL: There is Nicki too, from FiN.:unsure:
awww, I can ask Ann, Vanessa,Kaija,Emma, Erika, to confort you.....(for someone who don't really like harems you got a nice collection of girls ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
edit: forgot Maria, and Emilia
Steph, Anne and a million others. I don't know how Joshy keeps up with them all.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and xapican

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
the DJ Kink shirt arrived and was pretty dissatisfied with the quality.
- digi.B
To my surprise, the revised shirts arrived today. The charcoal color was more black than I had expected and came out nice. The whites especially popped, which is great as I want the cities on the back to be legible. The red was also nice and the blue is pretty cool too. I chose a different shirt material as well, and this too feels really nice. Breathable and not too thin. Feels real comfortable. Overall I'm pretty satisfied. I just ran them through the wash and they held up well. However, over time, they will begin to fade.

There's a final revision coming. I redesigned "DJ Kink" on the front of the shirt. I'll also order a few in different colors just to see what they look like and ensure the colors hold up. The website has these "preview" renders of what the design will look like. But I'll have actual pictures of the shirts so you can see how the design appears on the shirts when it comes time to put them up for sale finally.
Below is the final revision of the font and arrangement.
- digi.B
No updates on the shirts. Still waiting for the sample order to come in.
- digi.B
If there is a 4th status update talking about tshirts
jokercover.jpg

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I find it strange that if you kiss DJ Kink, Zelda is all up in arms about the relationship, and you feel guilty with Kindra.
But if you don't, you can fool around with the other INK girls with no consequences. Either these girls don't talk with each other or sharing is ok as long as its within INK.

Also, maybe there are quadrouples instead of throuples?
June/Kindra/Artemis/MC and Reina/Katy/Paige/MC?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Different strokes and all that.......
If they were treated equally no one would notice or care..But since the more impactful and arguably more interesting character was left out in favor of glorified Twilight vampires and twitch thots one has to wonder what went wrong.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes