pochops

Jul 4, 2020
There's a new Patreon update but I can't see it because I'm a poor person. Can someone post it here?
No problem -

AUG 9, 2021 AT 3:20 AM

Unlocked
_Artemis Development Log

Good morning!

The testers are currently reviewing this update and so far, only a few bugs reported and a few renders that need to be cleaned. Overall, things are looking good. I still have some work to do on my end such as finishing the bonus renders for the SDCARDs as well as prepare the end of this chapter to bridge the next. Not a whole lot left on my plate. Finish line is in view everyone and it has certainly been a lot of hard work since I first launched. But I enjoy every minute of it. Thank you guys so much for being absorbed in Artemis and following my progress.

Once enough plays have been completed where it is bug free this week, I'll pop in with another update to let you all know on Chapter 2's release date.

again, thank you all and have yourselves a wonder week!

digi.B

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
How much content's in the first chapter?
It seems like a long time for the 2nd chapter to be under development to be just now on the verge of release

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You meet a ton of people in the 1st chapter.
You go from broke unemployable living in his car nobody,
ready and willing to be the object of frat party initiation rituals
just for the promise of a chance to audition 4 a job ... yeah, MC is pretty hopeless,
...to ...
still unemployable, broke, feeling betrayed and also a homeless person,
but now fortuitously living in the home of a long lost school buddy,
while all the nation knows you left your nerd bff girl friend with whom you had same interests,
for the ball queen who is now the talk of said nation.

Oh .. and everybody in the world now knows that
your project with your bff girl friend is a wonder of technology,
same wonder of technology that ball queen former lover of yours
has been trying to replicate 4 the past 3 years
and failing hard.

How much content's in the first chapter?
It seems like a long time for the 2nd chapter to be under development to be just now on the verge of release
How is that 4 one mighty introduction?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: v1900

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
You meet a ton of people in the 1st chapter.
You go from broke unemployable living in his car nobody,
ready and willing to be the object of frat party initiation rituals
just for the promise of a chance to audition 4 a job ... yeah, MC is pretty hopeless,
...to ...
still unemployable, broke, feeling betrayed and also a homeless person,
but now fortuitously living in the home of a long lost school buddy,
while all the nation knows you left your nerd bff girl friend with whom you had same interests,
for the ball queen who is now the talk of said nation.
Oh .. and everybody in the world now knows your project with your bff girl friend is a wonder of technology,
same wonder of technology that ball queen former lover of yours has been trying to replicate 3 the past 3 years
and failing hard.

How is that 4 one mighty introduction?
Ok, so no go for now :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think the meme writer meant you're, not your, but then again normally only teachers/writers notice things like that
I often shake my head when someone puts together a good meme, then spoils it by making a typo/using the wrong word. I've done a little writing in my life, but also a lot of reading, and years of working as a proofreader of one sort or another.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I often shake my head when someone puts together a good meme, then spoils it by making a typo/using the wrong word. I've done a little writing in my life, but also a lot of reading, and years of working as a proofreader of one sort or another.
:unsure: Now I will have to seek solitude for the great shame I have brought upon this thread for having not seen that prior to posting it. That illiterate bastard has stolen my glory and I will be forever vigilant against any further mistakes by those meme makers and do my best to protect the virtue of this holy thread.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
:unsure: Now I will have to seek solitude for the great shame I have brought upon this thread for having not seen that prior to posting it. That illiterate bastard has stolen my glory and I will be forever vigilant against any further mistakes by those meme makers and do my best to protect the virtue of this holy thread.
Just recite three "Our Digi-Bs" and two "Hail Kokos," and and one viewing of and you shall be absolved. Go in peace.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
digi.B
Really nice game mixing the sadness/anger with humour/affection well
Very few people get my crazy, crude, ridiculous humour you hit it out of the park with the funny scenes:p:p:p definitely following this game. Interview scene and the revenge fapping scene are gold.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020

AUG 16, 2021 AT 3:00 AM

Unlocked
Artemis CH2 Release date announcement!

Good morning!!

So I'm finally able to provide a release date to everyone. Artemis Chapter 2 will release August 20th available to TARS tier and up. Nearly five months in development (CH1 released March 23rd 2021), it feels great to finally give CH2 a release date!

Here is a preview of what to expect:

Chapter 2 consists of 3400+ story renders (CH1 was 3000)
40 new animations - 16 of which are lewd animations
61 new licensed tracks
New combat system
8 new DataLeak renders +1 Hidden QR render
3 new lewd scenes
New phone system
5 obtainable wallpapers for the new phone (Unlocked via dates with Love Interests) these remain unlocked across all saves.
New relationship tracker via BIO app in new phone. (Not available until you receive new phone)
Two optional dates - Katy or Zelda
Adjustments to the following models: Naomi, Cassandra and Zoe.
Ability to change your name via Settings app on both phones.

Chapter 1 changes

Added menu option to skip Cassie's lewd scene in the flashback.
You can now decline Katy's offer to fluff you prior to the competition.
Various variable adjustments and additions
Additionally I have published the last two Patreon tiers; Artemis and KOKO.

I'll be working on various things as I prepare for the release this week. I also plan on organizing my notes for CH3. Organizing my database and uploading backups. Next week, I plan on taking the week off so I may recharge and remind myself what grass feels like! After which I'll return recharged for CH3!

You will need to replay CH1 so the new variables that effect CH2 are stored. I will post another update informing when CH1 links are updated.

Thank you to the testers for reporting the bugs found in CH2. My proofreader for going through 8000 lines of dialogue. Discord Moderators for keeping the lights on. And of course a BIG Thank You to all of you. I almost never released CH1 as I felt it wasn't anything anyone would be interested in. But you all proved me wrong and I'm truly thankful for all your support. Because of your support, I was able to obtain very high quality assets, purchase services and just make CH2 overall a quality update.

Thank you all and have an amazing week,

See you all again this Friday :p

digi.B

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
I bet that russian woman that introduces you to the game will be hired to steal Koko or Artemis

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes