zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
How much content's in the first chapter?
It seems like a long time for the 2nd chapter to be under development to be just now on the verge of release
There's quite bit of content for a first chapter. At least more than most first releases that I've experienced. As for development time, it's only been 5 months so that's pretty standard for experienced developers. Considering he's a new dev (so he probably doesn't have a lot of dedicated equipment like established devs do), it's only him working on it, and he actually has to render all his images/animations unlike developers that use something like Honey Select - it might even be a little quicker than usual for other games. It's a bit faster than I was expecting when chapter 1 was released

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
You will need to replay CH1 so the new variables that effect CH2 are stored. I will post another update informing when CH1 links are updated.
I was planning on replaying chapter 1 before chapter 2 was released but I'll wait for chapter 2 release to replay everything then!

At least it will take longer to get through the content... so less time until chapter 3 gets released :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was planning on replaying chapter 1 before chapter 2 was released but I'll wait for chapter 2 release to replay everything then!

At least it will take longer to get through the content... so less time until chapter 3 gets released :p
Yeah, I was considering a replay but decided to hold off as I'm weird (duh) and like to play through games when each new update is released, at least until the game is large enough that I don't have the time to do it. However this was already large enough for me to hesitate... Now I know I have to replay it when 2 comes out so I'll wait.

Still think I am going to be as celibate as digi.b allows us to be. Though I've already decided that my MC is a Kindra only type of guy.

Reactions: pochops

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

That's smart otherwise you'd have to replay chapter 1 again when chapter 2 releases since saves wont carry over

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Still think I am going to be as celibate as digi.b allows us to be. Though I've already decided that my MC is a Kindra only type of guy.
While I agree Kindra is awesome. There is no reason to make up your mind yet. What if digi drops in some super hot redhead later as a new love interest or what if Kindra is just a cyborg engineered by her parents. :devilish::LOL::devilish:

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
While I agree Kindra is awesome. There is no reason to make up your mind yet. What if digi drops in some super hot redhead later as a new love interest or what if Kindra is just a cyborg engineered by her parents. :devilish::LOL::devilish:
Well, if that's the case, it'd take some serious engineering.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteyG

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Bah!
Humbug I say!

I doubt we will see any more love interests being added to the game. Especially that can compete with DJ Kink/Science Project Partner/Penis Fashion Designer Kindra. If an amazing ginger goth named Jenny were to show up I would definitely take a look but that just ain’t happening this go around.

• Haha
Reactions: pochops and WhiteyG

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Yeah, I was considering a replay but decided to hold off as I'm weird (duh) and like to play through games when each new update is released, at least until the game is large enough that I don't have the time to do it. However this was already large enough for me to hesitate... Now I know I have to replay it when 2 comes out so I'll wait.

I go for Juju only, June is the best!!!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I go for Juju only, June is the best!!!
Well, we will have to agree to disagree... June had her chance and decided to be friends only. Not even friends with benefits, just friends. And then she asked the MC to be the stunt cock in some slutority hazing BS. IMO not really something to build a strong relationship on. Barring my dream goth girl showing up, my list is very short - DJ Kink, the Doctor, and then the MC's right hand.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
Well, we will have to agree to disagree... June had her chance and decided to be friends only. Not even friends with benefits, just friends. And then she asked the MC to be the stunt cock in some slutority hazing BS. IMO not really something to build a strong relationship on. Barring my dream goth girl showing up, my list is very short - DJ Kink, the Doctor, and then the MC's right hand.
Who is this dream goth girl you speak of?

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Who is this dream goth girl you speak of?
Oh, I have a "thing" for redheads with pale skin AND a "thing" for goth girls. Or I did umpteen years ago when I was a teenager. Soooo... I've jokingly, mostly jokingly, asked some devs I'm friendly with to add a redheaded goth girl named Jenny into their games. Just being silly really but I suppose I'm well enough known on here that some people mention it every now and then. The fact that I name her Jenny is because when I was a teenager it was the most common girl's name.

Anyway, if digi.B were to add such a love interest I'd drop DJ Kink and have the MC rush off to be with the new hottie. :)

Reactions: Bay7

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
Oh, I have a "thing" for redheads with pale skin AND a "thing" for goth girls. Or I did umpteen years ago when I was a teenager. Soooo... I've jokingly, mostly jokingly, asked some devs I'm friendly with to add a redheaded goth girl named Jenny into their games. Just being silly really but I suppose I'm well enough known on here that some people mention it every now and then. The fact that I name her Jenny is because when I was a teenager it was the most common girl's name.

Anyway, if digi.B were to add such a love interest I'd drop DJ Kink and have the MC rush off to be with the new hottie. :)
Haha, that would be pretty nice...More the merrier I say.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Agreed to a degree, however I can also see why there is love for Ju-Ju, aka June, She was the only person that was there for him for years, then his therepist joined in, making his entire support structure those two, there is no way a sane person would give up on that, ok fine, they are only friends, but from one or two scenes there are signs that it wasn't all she would ever want, she obviously cares for him, and hates that he missed out on the job with no reason.
Yes, she did ask him to help out her friends as a "stunt cock in some slutority hazing BS", he got to choose though, even if we as players didnt have that option, but hey the story needed the connections to them for future content (Im guessing due to them all being love interests).
Even the sorority girls wanted the best for him, they wanted him to get the job, they didnt push him to help them in the "slutority hazing BS", I as the character can forgive them for their parts, but that doesnt mean I as him would forget what happened with the job etc. He wasn't offered the job so its just the fact that they all liked him, then boom "nah, thanks, but no thanks", there will need to be explanations before any forgiveness for that could occur.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agreed to a degree, however I can also see why there is love for Ju-Ju, aka June, She was the only person that was there for him for years, then his therepist joined in, making his entire support structure those two, there is no way a sane person would give up on that, ok fine, they are only friends, but from one or two scenes there are signs that it wasn't all she would ever want, she obviously cares for him, and hates that he missed out on the job with no reason.
Yes, she did ask him to help out her friends as a "stunt cock in some slutority hazing BS", he got to choose though, even if we as players didnt have that option, but hey the story needed the connections to them for future content (Im guessing due to them all being love interests).
Even the sorority girls wanted the best for him, they wanted him to get the job, they didnt push him to help them in the "slutority hazing BS", I as the character can forgive them for their parts, but that doesnt mean I as him would forget what happened with the job etc. He wasn't offered the job so its just the fact that they all liked him, then boom "nah, thanks, but no thanks", there will need to be explanations before any forgiveness for that could occur.
Alright, I can't be said to have a perfect memory but as I recall June and the MC haven't been friends for "years". She and the MC have been friends for less time than he has been in therapy. The MC's longest "relationships" go 1)Cassandra 2)Kindra 3)Doctor and then 4) June. She was the one who decided to have a friends only relationship and they discussed it and agreed. They never had sex, it is a purely platonic relationship up to this point. He chose friendship over nothing when that was presented to him. Sure, she cares for him but she hasn't been nursing a crush on him since high school.

I really don't like the slutority content. This game was great without them and the inclusion of the stunt cock BS is the exact type of thing that I dislike in these games. Forced sexual content where the player doesn't even get to make a choice and makes no sense considering the main characters background and lack of trust for people.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Alright, I can't be said to have a perfect memory but as I recall June and the MC haven't been friends for "years". She and the MC have been friends for less time than he has been in therapy. The MC's longest "relationships" go 1)Cassandra 2)Kindra 3)Doctor and then 4) June. She was the one who decided to have a friends only relationship and they discussed it and agreed. They never had sex, it is a purely platonic relationship up to this point. He chose friendship over nothing when that was presented to him. Sure, she cares for him but she hasn't been nursing a crush on him since high school.

I really don't like the slutority content. This game was great without them and the inclusion of the stunt cock BS is the exact type of thing that I dislike in these games. Forced sexual content where the player doesn't even get to make a choice and makes no sense considering the main characters background and lack of trust for people.
From replaying the scene in game where you get introduced to her, they have known each other for years, possibly (but not definately) back to the school years, and their split wasn't her decision, they both decided as stated in game it was mutual, neither she, nor he made the decision for them, and the game doesnt mention when they were together, just that they were, and with how badly Vulvamort affected him I doubt they were together after that breakup, we just dont know yet the order, in game there are scenes later where she shows she still has feelings for him, and your no sex comment is countered in game by her when she was talking about the good times while they were a couple, I do agree about the no crush, neither of them have had a crush on each other. June bug/Ju Ju/June has a few scenes later in the game where she gives signs that she still likes him, but I agree nothing at the end stage about doing anything about those feelings.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
From replaying the scene in game where you get introduced to her, they have known each other for years, possibly (but not definately) back to the school years, and their split wasn't her decision, they both decided as stated in game it was mutual, neither she, nor he made the decision for them, and the game doesnt mention when they were together, just that they were, and with how badly Vulvamort affected him I doubt they were together after that breakup, we just dont know yet the order, in game there are scenes later where she shows she still has feelings for him, and your no sex comment is countered in game by her when she was talking about the good times while they were a couple, I do agree about the no crush, neither of them have had a crush on each other. June bug/Ju Ju/June has a few scenes later in the game where she gives signs that she still likes him, but I agree nothing at the end stage about doing anything about those feelings.
Okay, I wasn't sure as it has been awhile since I've played it and delayed replaying it until update two came out. Such a large game makes me leery of replaying it every update. I never got the feeling that June was that into the MC, people who are attracted to someone don't usually come to a mutual decision to be only friends. Regardless, June has baggage in the form of the slutority and Reina's company, which makes a relationship with her a nonstarter. But then I've already mentioned what my list is and, previously, my desire for the MC to avoid the HoI women if the player is uninterested in them. I really hope that the player isn't forced to have sexual relations with another worthless skank in order to help some random strangers out. Will have to wait and see how this new update goes as to whether I will continue to play the game or even enjoy it enough to become a patron.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Bah!
Humbug I say!

I doubt we will see any more love interests being added to the game. Especially that can compete with DJ Kink/Science Project Partner/Penis Fashion Designer Kindra. If an amazing ginger goth named Jenny were to show up I would definitely take a look but that just ain’t happening this go around.
That. Also MCs mom said "Go for Kindra" - and, as we all know, in the end mom is always right. :D

Nov 7, 2020
That. Also MCs mom said "Go for Kindra" - and, as we all know, in the end mom is always right. :D
Nah “Momma’s wrong again” in this case.

I looking forward to getting to know each of these ladies personally not just intimately. It’s too early for the MC to really be locked in on anyone to be honest, I’m just hoping for depth in the ladies versus the status quo.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mr.Friendly, are you a professional grouch?... Or a coldblooded Pussy Nazi for cock-blocking your own mc? Either way, I admire your discipline, sir.

View attachment 1359617
Why must I fit into a single box? Perhaps I am more like a cat who indolently sprawls in multiple boxes...

I just don't like cheap sex in a game with a good plot, I'd much rather save the dick for the select few like Kindra or Doc.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes