House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Nah “Momma’s wrong again” in this case.

I looking forward to getting to know each of these ladies personally not just intimately. It’s too early for the MC to really be locked in on anyone to be honest, I’m just hoping for depth in the ladies versus the status quo.
That’s my only real issue with AOA

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Why must I fit into a single box? Perhaps I am more like a cat who indolently sprawls in multiple boxes...

I just don't like cheap sex in a game with a good plot, I'd much rather save the dick for the select few like Kindra or Doc.
Even though I was kidding, I'm kind of serious about my admiration for your discipline. I just don't have it. Of course, even a male-slut like myself can keep his hands off Cassandra no problem. But everyone else is a target. Although I won't do anything that hurts Kindra, so it depends on what digi.B allows me to get away with. Ultimately, I envision a Kindra/June/Doc mini-harem. Which is why I was afraid I would have to knock June off my top list when I read your recollection of their relationship backstory. Thankfully, Haast cleared that up, and I promptly reinstated her in my potential mini-harem.

By the way, good call a few weeks back in correctly predicting a mid-August release. I was hoping it would be sooner, so I sent my wife and kid packing the past two weekends to get some alone time with the game. Now I'm scheming and plotting to get out of another outing this upcoming weekend. If I keep neglecting my family, I'm gonna end up a real-life tragic NTR victim.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Even though I was kidding, I'm kind of serious about my admiration for your discipline. I just don't have it. Of course, even a male-slut like myself can keep his hands off Cassandra no problem. But everyone else is a target. Although I won't do anything that hurts Kindra, so it depends on what digi.B allows me to get away with. Ultimately, I envision a Kindra/June/Doc mini-harem. Which is why I was afraid I would have to knock June off my top list when I read your recollection of their relationship backstory. Thankfully, Haast cleared that up, and I promptly reinstated her in my potential mini-harem.
Eh, I will male-slut it up if there are characters that I feel justify it. With this game the majority of them are all thin brunettes. If there's one "type" I am not overly fond of it is "thin brunette". There's not a lot of diversity in the LI and that's my way of saying the game needs more gingers...

By the way, good call a few weeks back in correctly predicting a mid-August release. I was hoping it would be sooner, so I sent my wife and kid packing the past two weekends to get some alone time with the game. Now I'm scheming and plotting to get out of another outing this upcoming weekend. If I keep neglecting my family, I'm gonna end up a real-life tragic NTR victim.
LOL, I am trying to figure out when I will have time to play the game. My wife works from home now and my kid is going to be in independent study when school starts soon. Urgh...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: v1900 and pochops

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Just to warn you, it appears Chapter 2 release just happened for Patreon members. Note does state "Requires new playthrough."

Here is a preview of what to expect:

• Chapter 2 consists of 3400+ story renders (CH1 was 3000)
  • 40 new animations - 16 of which are lewd animations
  • 61 new licensed tracks
  • New combat system
  • 8 new DataLeak renders +1 Hidden QR render
  • 3 new lewd scenes
  • New phone system
  • 5 obtainable wallpapers for the new phone (Unlocked via dates with Love Interests) these remain unlocked across all saves.
  • New relationship tracker via BIO app in new phone. (Not available until you receive new phone)
  • Two optional dates - Katy or Zelda
  • Adjustments to the following models: Naomi, Cassandra and Zoe.
  • Ability to change your name via Settings app on both phones.
Chapter 1 changes

• Added menu option to skip Cassie's lewd scene in the flashback.
  • You can now decline Katy's offer to fluff you prior to the competition.
  • Various variable adjustments and additions
You will need to replay CH1 so the new variables that effect CH2 are stored.

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
Just to warn you, it appears Chapter 2 release just happened for Patreon members. Note does state "Requires new playthrough."

Here is a preview of what to expect:

• Chapter 2 consists of 3400+ story renders (CH1 was 3000)
  • 40 new animations - 16 of which are lewd animations
  • 61 new licensed tracks
  • New combat system
  • 8 new DataLeak renders +1 Hidden QR render
  • 3 new lewd scenes
  • New phone system
  • 5 obtainable wallpapers for the new phone (Unlocked via dates with Love Interests) these remain unlocked across all saves.
  • New relationship tracker via BIO app in new phone. (Not available until you receive new phone)
  • Two optional dates - Katy or Zelda
  • Adjustments to the following models: Naomi, Cassandra and Zoe.
  • Ability to change your name via Settings app on both phones.
Chapter 1 changes

• Added menu option to skip Cassie's lewd scene in the flashback.
  • You can now decline Katy's offer to fluff you prior to the competition.
  • Various variable adjustments and additions
You will need to replay CH1 so the new variables that effect CH2 are stored.
Nice now downloading it, can't wait to play

snofire7011

May 17, 2021
now the time to wait for it to come out or to know what level Patreon you need to get it now.. excited about this. I really wish the discord link would work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You cannot escape the most expensive bang of your life - Vulvamort. Anythig else is cheap skate.
Why must I fit into a single box? Perhaps I am more like a cat who indolently sprawls in multiple boxes...

I just don't like cheap sex in a game with a good plot, I'd much rather save the dick for the select few like Kindra or Doc.

Eh, I will male-slut it up if there are characters that I feel justify it. With this game the majority of them are all thin brunettes. If there's one "type" I am not overly fond of it is "thin brunette". There's not a lot of diversity in the LI and that's my way of saying the game needs more gingers...

LOL, I am trying to figure out when I will have time to play the game. My wife works from home now and my kid is going to be in independent study when school starts soon. Urgh...
That is canon, it is stat ... also is the bang of your mind with the therapist chick ...
they stick with you 4 eva!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most important questin starting over again:
Will you skip Vulvamort scene or not?
This is canon and the starting point in MCs breakthrough, under arduous therapy, from under her spell.
Any gamer care to share their road map for replaying this ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900
4.80 star(s) 377 Votes