MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, in my canon playthrough I didn't even go out with her or Zelda. I am not a HoI fan and would rather keep the MC away from them. Not interested in the slutority really. It's 2 blondes and the rest brunettes. No variety at all. As I've said before my interests are Kindra and Dr K, with an outside chance for June. Though June is unlikely as she is a HoI member. Still I am sure that we won't be able to avoid them much in future.

Reactions: v1900

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Cass is the only girl that I have no interest in. Kindra, june and Paige are my favorites. Just when you think cass couldn't be any worse..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Vulvamort wanted her hubby to solve all her problems, that is gold digger state of mind:
she only dates those who can further her status / cause and only give sex 4 it.

She does it even in that betrayal scene .. trades mindblowing (in MCs mind) sex to everything he has.

Now she got a sugah daddy and a sugah boyfriend to topple all opposition with their paychecks.

She has not bothered to actually steal / learn from MC, she just ”worked” MC over until she found
some money bags to give her the win, so she jumped ship as soon as possible.

Most gurls who do not care about the guys they date unless they get their presents will
bolt onto someones elses lap thinking she gave her all to the bf but he stopped delivering.

Nobody really wants to work on a relationship, she thought MC was whitholding, when he was
struggling to go forth with the project he and kindra were working on, but without kindra.

So yeah, he had it rough, trying to please his gold digger ball queen, taking the slack of
not continuing to work with kindra, then when things started looking up and his gold digger
gf seemed ready to replace kindra in working together, she took everything and bolted.

Kindra could a been just as pissed or hurt or still hurting and not getting anywhere as MC is now,
because her bff left her high and dry 4 a gold digger, stole her project (he was vulvamort accomplice)
and not cared about any of their joint projects.

Good thing her level headed parents were actually robotics geniuses in their own right and
I am certain took up the slack after MC bolted to build their beautiful daughter up and into a
very confident, driven, independent and level headed bombshell who is not spiteful or vengeful like
vulvamort, but rather learns from mistakes of hot headdedness or errors to live her life to the fullest,
always looking at the bright side of things and actually living her dream.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, in my canon playthrough I didn't even go out with her or Zelda. I am not a HoI fan and would rather keep the MC away from them. Not interested in the slutority really. It's 2 blondes and the rest brunettes. No variety at all. As I've said before my interests are Kindra and Dr K, with an outside chance for June. Though June is unlikely as she is a HoI member. Still I am sure that we won't be able to avoid them much in future.
Cass is the only girl that I have no interest in. Kindra, june and Paige are my favorites. Just when you think cass couldn't be any worse..
The thing about them sorrority gurls is that their sisterhood is what is keeping them together,
some twisted allegiance, some feels of being blessed to live in a wonderful mansion,
getting easy jobs and, as we saw, playing rather nasty pranks on some down on their luck
individuals, like rich babes trying to get respect by disrespecting others, guys too dumbfondled
into their babes they would stoop to anything just to have them, or the scrape of the barrel
MC who could not get a a break in his life for anything.

You need to try all choices with them babes, because the hot outcomes may be hidden under
uneasy decisions dialogue wise or gaming wise. That was the case in the 1st iteration and still is.

Reactions: Harry6hp

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
Vulvamort wanted her hubby to solve all her problems, that is gold digger state of mind:
she only dates those who can further her status / cause and only give sex 4 it.

She does it even in that betrayal scene .. trades mindblowing (in MCs mind) sex to everything he has.

Now she got a sugah daddy and a sugah boyfriend to topple all opposition with their paychecks.

She has not bothered to actually steal / learn from MC, she just ”worked” MC over until she found
some money bags to give her the win, so she jumped ship as soon as possible.

Most gurls who do not care about the guys they date unless they get their presents will
bolt onto someones elses lap thinking she gave her all to the bf but he stopped delivering.

Nobody really wants to work on a relationship, she thought MC was whitholding, when he was
struggling to go forth with the project he and kindra were working on, but without kindra.

So yeah, he had it rough, trying to please his gold digger ball queen, taking the slack of
not continuing to work with kindra, then when things started looking up and his gold digger
gf seemed ready to replace kindra in working together, she took everything and bolted.

Kindra could a been just as pissed or hurt or still hurting and not getting anywhere as MC is now,
because her bff left her high and dry 4 a gold digger, stole her project (he was vulvamort accomplice)
and not cared about any of their joint projects.

Good thing her level headed parents were actually robotics geniuses in their own right and
I am certain took up the slack after MC bolted to build their beautiful daughter up and into a
very confident, driven, independent and level headed bombshell who is not spiteful or vengeful like
vulvamort, but rather learns from mistakes of hot headdedness or errors to live her life to the fullest,
always looking at the bright side of things and actually living her dream.

The thing about them sorrority gurls is that their sisterhood is what is keeping them together,
some twisted allegiance, some feels of being blessed to live in a wonderful mansion,
getting easy jobs and, as we saw, playing rather nasty pranks on some down on their luck
individuals, like rich babes trying to get respect by disrespecting others, guys too dumbfondled
into their babes they would stoop to anything just to have them, or the scrape of the barrel
MC who could not get a a break in his life for anything.

You need to try all choices with them babes, because the hot outcomes may be hidden under
uneasy decisions dialogue wise or gaming wise. That was the case in the 1st iteration and still is.
Hold up! Where does it say MC stole her project? their project was Koko which they finished, what he did after that doesnt have anything to do with Kindra she even got Koko and not the MC

Reactions: MrFriendly
May 14, 2020
That person on svscomics is evil as fuck. Uploading to 3 sites that are slow as fuck if you don't pay and will take about 24 hours.... Why would you do that when sites like Nopy exist -_-

I also have no clue which this site that starts with s and has uv in the centre would be, I feel somewhat stupid :p

Last edited:

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
That person on svscomics is evil as fuck. Uploading to 3 sites that are slow as fuck if you don't pay and will take about 24 hours.... Why would you do that when sites like Nopy exist -_-

I also have no clue which this site that starts with s and has uv in the centre would be, I feel somewhat stupid :p
lol true, if i had the money i would give it to digi.B not that sites

Zenith2137

Apr 13, 2020
"Starts and ends with an S and the letter that comes after U is in the middle cxxxxx" - The letter that comes after U, which is V. He probably meant svscomics, but he dropped an S somewhere along the way. And the uploader on that site can go fuck him/herself.

Edit: He said starts and ends, so he didn't drop an S.

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
"Starts and ends with an S and the letter that comes after U is in the middle cxxxxx" - The letter that comes after U, which is V. He meant svscomics, but he dropped an S somewhere along the way. And the uploader on that site can go fuck him/herself.
Oh jesus I took it too literal and though the letter v comes after u in the word itself. At least now I know svscomics is in theory my best bet to get it early... Not sure how that makes me feel xD

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What it is this then ?found it on svs.

View attachment 1363639
dont know what it is, probably the same thing as those patches in OP from previous version.
only few ui renders/animations and script files...probably bug fixes (already?) and some additionall bonus renders and improved things for new 0.2 version...yet, it has ZERO actual game-renders, so it is worthless without a 0.2 game, or a proper 0.2 update patch....anyway, the way it has been posted on svscomics kinda is misleading.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
The uploaders at svscomics must have shares in those slow bandwidth services companies :HideThePain:
I think they do actually, they use it to bait people into getting premium subscriptions on those websites.

Hoping for a leak soon, but otherwise I dont mind waiting either. It's good to see the dev getting some more support.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes