Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Chapter 2 stands right up there with chapter 1 in awesomeness, if not better. Katy and June's animations are a work of art.

digi.B
MC: Jesus! Who sweats that much?! Get her off!! (If he is talking to Kindra and not himself, shouldn't it be "Get off!!"?)
First night at Kindra's, if you chose to masturbate thinking of June, after she takes of her bra, there is a render from the side (were she is saying "Well, let me thank you now...") were she has her bra back on.
Isn't it a little counter intuitive to, after displaying interest in Katy you get less content of her? Though it makes sense that her path takes a slow burn pace when going a love route.

Cassandra's expressions, specially while angry (most of the time, lol) look weird, was there a change in the model?
Paige's actual model is changed? or its a make up/no make up version?

There are several instances when TWR is spelled TWRR instead. One example Kindra: Yup! Way better than TWRR-2 Holo-Tech...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Honestly i know i just praised the game but i gotta say, the bar for animation has been set to a new high by this game, there are like 10+ second animation loops here and they look so fluid and amazing.

More people need to see this game.

Jul 20, 2020
This one, so far, is great. All the characters are really well written and fleshed out, the rendering is great, though some of the facial morphs on the female characters are wonky, several scenes where there's extra...extrusions in their faces when their smiling. I'm not sure what could cause it, but it really warps their facial structure.

The MC's anxiety and back/forth issues are a bit exaggerated, IMO, I understand it's for story emphasis, but having him literally freak out and walk away (or in one case, comedically RUN away) from a situation seems extreme.

Kindra is my definite go-to, the humor with her was great and the bond between her and MC felt authentic, June is a close second with Katy following right behind them. The rest are all sweet hearts, but aren't as fleshed out as the others listed so far. Zelda could be a contender, lol.

There's other minor criticisms I have, but nothing worth noting just yet as most of them wore off as the story progresses. I really enjoyed the VN so far, I'm looking forward to what's in the future. I hope the humor and authenticity of the relationships continue on as they are and they don't go into deep cliché territory.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
In Ch. 2 it looks like we got our first real exclusionary choice: hang out with Katy or Zelda. Moving forward, I hope we get to spend more time with all the girls so it's possible to decide which paths we want to follow to the end.
The dev said on Discord (or maybe Patreon) that we'll be able to get to know all the girls before we have to make any decisions.

This one, so far, is great. All the characters are really well written and fleshed out, the rendering is great, though some of the facial morphs on the female characters are wonky, several scenes where there's extra...extrusions in their faces when their smiling. I'm not sure what could cause it, but it really warps their facial structure.

The MC's anxiety and back/forth issues are a bit exaggerated, IMO, I understand it's for story emphasis, but having him literally freak out and walk away (or in one case, comedically RUN away) from a situation seems extreme.
I agree with the weird face problems when the girls smile. I think in general the renders are an improvement from chapter 1 but the smiling doesn't look good in my opinion. Hopefully the dev can tweak it going forward. I felt like the scene with him running away was pretty realistic especially considering that girl traumatized him so much that he had to go to therapy for 3 years

Jack Paul

Jun 11, 2018
holy shit, this one of the complete game i ever play, everything is perfect, the girl is pretty, the technical movement of render is very impressive, one in a million game, will be rooting for you for next update

Reactions: dwalsh

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
4 anyone having played the new update and still wondering ...
MC did fool around with Artemis and she is fully controllable by Kindra,
they coulda banged, as she makes no dream of her active self plleasure,
something MC is also not shy about when close to her.
It makes perfect sense for her to give him / prank him with a sexual favor,
which would”a been fantastic, alas we have another game to bang our android / twill,
babes who know are ours and still are seemingly sexing us of their own free will.

So when do we get to bang Artemis? I assume she's fully functional

The setup for that behavior may be June's birth control pills. I remember reading not long ago that a side effect is increase sex drive in women. I will have to reread to confirm that.
Hmm I remember that yes, could be true. I think June said that or was it Katy?
Or maybe June made those pills because they liked unprotected sex in the first place lol, could be either one.
About the pills, it is by now a trope that every gurl, starting from a very young age, learns she needs and uses birth control pills for the cycles, so June tweaking the one pill every gurl uses all throughout her youth, that is one pretty huge help to all women.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I oppose the request of the previous commenter, let the girls enjoy whoever's dick or pussy they want, that is one of the things that this game has going for me, although I would prefeer if those dicks and pussies weren't attached to assholes(personality trait not body part).

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jul 12, 2021
Normal People - College sorority girls sleep around with random dudes - TRUE, Happens all the time, college is for experimenting after all.

Incels on F95Zone - College sorority girls sleep around with random dudes - FALSE, Never happens, they are all virgins unless they are WHORES and SLUTS.

Jesus, you cannot make this shit up. Can't believe people are expecting sorority girls to be virgins and/or never host or go to parties. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I don’t mind girls in a VN having active sex lives as long as it’s not NTR. Besides I’m pretty sure if any of them become serious about the MC they’ll be faithful while MC will still fuck around for a bit.

The sweet, virgin LI who opens up only for the MC is overdone for me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should we be talking about IRL .. most babes just brag, as do most boys.
Sometimes just going on a campt trip or vacation together would start roumors of the bang, when there was nothing to begin with ... so keeping it real means we have ta give the benefit of the doubt to the 2 remaining stuck up babes in the house, the vampire and the cop to be, they are up for pranks and fooling around with their sistas, but I doubt they let anyone punch them in, especially having a bro that handsome and pretty perceptive as the cop to be gurl has.

So there is still hope, but it is just one aspect of these wonderful babes,
please do not give them flack 4 having had or not other sexual experiences with people,
”cause I seriously doubt Kindra had anyone but her automatons explore her depths,
if we are being honest.

Young women having an active sex life gives the game another realistic vibe. Expecting college girls to be virgins is absurd but to each its own.
Not to mentionJune has already had another hung throbbing handsome man in her life - MC from some years ago.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I just noticed the thread doesn't have the [VN] prefix, it should have it imo. Free roams are not really sandbox, but other similar games have that tag too so... Don't really have a specific tag for that, maybe point&clic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why would you rob this game the benefit of being a game?
Why do you insist on turning it into another VN .. choises do matter, do they not?
I just noticed the thread doesn't have the [VN] prefix, it should have it imo. Free roams are not really sandbox, but other similar games have that tag too so... Don't really have a specific tag for that, maybe point&clic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very well .. go tta give dev what is due:
About digi.B

” is creating adult visual novel games ”

About me

Hey everyone!
first off, thank you for stopping by! This is my debut to making adult visual novels! I stumbled into the technology field, but have always done creative things as a hobby. Film work, music, graphic design...pretty much anything that has to do with creating art, I am gravitated to it. I have a very minor background in 3D art and I decided to grab all my talents and try my hand at making a visual novel.

Another similar game, Badik, has the [VN] prefix. Just saying to be consistent, not "robing" anything
Peace!

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes