The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Man, what can I say? digi.b is the bomb!

Fantastic update...and I'm gonna say, it's gonna be a hard time doing anxiety control until the next update, for sure.

I hope digi.b gets to be able to work on this wonderful project full time ASAP. I'm fucking addicted to this VN!

screenshot0069.png

And I'm still dying to bang Kindra!

Last edited:

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
I remember scrolling past this game before and not thinking much of it, recently I said screw it and gave it a shot and Holy Shit... I did not expect to be filled with so many emotions throughout my playthrough and that ending man... fucking right in the feels bro... this game has completely blown my mind with how good it is, this is on par with City of Broken Dreamers for me and absolutely cannot wait to see what else comes next with the next updates!!

Cardinal_Sin

Aug 6, 2021
I didn’t know Paige had that much ass until this update, the kitchen scene standing next to Katy in her lingerie, sweet Christmas that view was gorgeous, she also looks hotter with her hair up. Speaking of a nice ass, hi Kindra.
Even Artemis has a nice ass lol, I'm in heaven.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I didn’t know Paige had that much ass until this update, the kitchen scene standing next to Katy in her lingerie, sweet Christmas that view was gorgeous, she also looks hotter with her hair up. Speaking of a nice ass, hi Kindra.
Yes, I Paige was hiding her assets very well, she's a hottie to me. Paige, Zoe and Katy are in a three way race for INK's best ass... Who am I kidding June puts them to shame.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
have startet from beginning and sofar it could really be one of the best one day. Hope only that when Vulvamort visits MC and Kindra, that Koko bites her in the Butt or shreds her Clothes. That would be a good Day.

Anyway now back to the waiting Game (which this here is now part of it) ._.

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Ahhh yes. This game is truly superb. Great backstory, good continuation, good animations, damn good dev work on the UI and much more I'm sure! Good shit.

Reactions: VOYEUR

jean119856

May 4, 2021
I never thought I could find a game better than Being a Dik. Digi.B did it for me.

And it's only been 2 chapters. To be honest, certainly the best 2 chapters I played ever. The ending of the 2nd chapter let me... Crying. I was totally hooked emotionnaly I couldn't even believe it myself. The mother-son teaching found its way right in my heart. And there are dozens of other unique things I loved in this game.

It's like Digi.B understands human beings (men?) deeply, on another level compared to other Devs. I subscribed to his patreon right away after chapter 2 and I really hope a few hundreds will follow to allow him to live the dream and go full time.

See you next chapter!

Cardinal_Sin

Aug 6, 2021
I never thought I could find a game better than Being a Dik. Digi.B did it for me.

And it's only been 2 chapters. To be honest, certainly the best 2 chapters I played ever. The ending of the 2nd chapter let me... Crying. I was totally hooked emotionnaly I couldn't even believe it myself. The mother-son teaching found its way right in my heart. And there are dozens of other unique things I loved in this game.

It's like Digi.B understands human beings (men?) deeply, on another level compared to other Devs. I subscribed to his patreon right away after chapter 2 and I really hope a few hundreds will follow to allow him to live the dream and go full time.

See you next chapter!
I just hate that she's gone, especially when he needs her the most which is now. I got feels also during the ending.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

See you next chapter!
The scenes with her made me wonder. Was she verified killed in action, or is she perhaps MIA, presumed dead.

Reactions: jean119856

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The scenes with her made me wonder. Was she verified killed in action, or is she perhaps MIA, presumed dead.
I think they say KIA but it can be that she went MIA for long enough to be assumed dead, although that would be very cliche if she is actually alive so it is a real possibility, as long as you don't see the character dying on the screen there is always a chance that they are alive, some times even if you do see them.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think they say KIA but it can be that she went MIA for long enough to be assumed dead, although that would be very cliche if she is actually alive so it is a real possibility, as long as you don't see the character dying on the screen there is always a chance that they are alive, some times even if you do see them.
On the other hand, perhaps it is best if she is dead. We don't need the Incest Brigade from WVM storming this thread insisting on an incest patch.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She might very well the spy gone on other missions like the parents of kindra.
She is recently gone, just because she did teach a recipe to and talked to June,
that was my understanding during the dinner, so it is just as sudden as kindra”s parents.
On the other hand, perhaps it is best if she is dead. We don't need the Incest Brigade from WVM storming this thread insisting on an incest patch.
These days, with so many movies going the missing in action - but actually on a mission trope,
easy peasy 4 such elaboratre ideas to make their way into devs heads.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hey is it just me or are the characters in the new update looking different then the last update?

i mean the renders looking dfferent than last update.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Don't have much to say, just really really good so far. A ton of content for only 2 chapters, found myself saying "this is probably it" a few times only for it to keep going.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes