Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Just discovered this game and I was blown away.
Wow, what an incredibly promising little gem.
Story, renders, designs... mixing the college and business settings while offering something fresh is quite the achievement.
Also, incredibly brave to make the "sexy evil bitch" in the game a total look-alike Alexandra Daddario...

Hoping this game gets the love it deserves and well, I can't wait for more.

Jul 12, 2021
Definitely feels like this recent update has brought in a lot of new eyes to this game, which is great. I can only assume with more updates, word of mouth will bring more attention to Artemis.

On Patreon I saw that digi.B has a goal of 1000 patrons so he can work full time on this and he's currently at 361, idk what the number was before this new chapter but he def deserves to cross atleast 500 before the next update. I'm personally waiting for 1st September to subscribe as well.

Reactions: VOYEUR

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just noticed this has the Anal sex tag... Did that happen and I missed it (probably) or is it not in the game yet?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ops, which scene am I missing, guys?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kindra's Bad Dragon dildo ride. You need to get her the right size. (Medium)

Just noticed this has the Anal sex tag... Did that happen and I missed it (probably) or is it not in the game yet?
You can have anal with Katy after your date night together, assuming you did things properly during the night, and got her a rose before the date.

Reactions: MrFriendly

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How can we get her a rose before the date, my friend?
As you walk up to the INK house before the date your MC will muse that maybe he should have gotten her something on the way there, like a flower. At that point there's a clickable / collectable flower in the rose bushes in front of the 2nd planter (the one closest to the door) that you can pick up. It isn't super obvious, and even when you mouse over it, it just sways back and forth a bit instead of highlighting. Unless you pick up Scrappy's mod, in which case it glows blue.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
As you walk up to the INK house before the date your MC will muse that maybe he should have gotten her something on the way there, like a flower. At that point there's a clickable / collectable flower in the rose bushes in front of the 2nd planter (the one closest to the door) that you can pick up. It isn't super obvious, and even when you mouse over it, it just sways back and forth a bit instead of highlighting. Unless you pick up Scrappy's mod, in which case it glows blue.

Oh, I couldn't have seen it without your pointers...I use AdanGC mod, and like it a lot.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Normal People - College sorority girls sleep around with random dudes - TRUE, Happens all the time, college is for experimenting after all.

Incels on F95Zone - College sorority girls sleep around with random dudes - FALSE, Never happens, they are all virgins unless they are WHORES and SLUTS.

Jesus, you cannot make this shit up. Can't believe people are expecting sorority girls to be virgins and/or never host or go to parties. :ROFLMAO:
Just like it’s ridiculous for some to assume that all sorority girls are virgins, it’s also ridiculous to assume that everyone in sororities are cum dumpsters.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
scrappy
Hey I used your mod but I got an error with ch1_katy_zoe not being defined in ch1_scn17.rpy so I edited the rpy quickly to add it in and it seems to work.

Code:
label ch1_scn18_flirted:
$ LPkaty += 3
$ ch1_katy_flirt = True
$ ch1_katy_zoe = True
I've attached it below for anyone else who gets the error, hope I didn't fuck anything else up.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Just finished the update. This is easily one of the best VN games on this site right now. And Kindra is perfect: beauty, intelligence and attitude.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes