Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
The way a see it, this is a VN with "sandbox elements" so sandbox tag is appropriate here but yes that VN prefix needs to be restored.
Then explain to me how BADIK, AOA Academy, College Kings, etc don't have a sandbox tag. Point & Click is more appropriate here.
This is a free roam game. Sandbox implies repeatable content.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Then explain to me how BADIK, AOA Academy, College Kings, etc don't have a sandbox tag. Point & Click is more appropriate
here. This is a free roam game. Sandbox implies repeatable content.
I also see those EGames as VNs with "sandbox elements" (notice how its quoted, again) and tbh did not even know there was other tags to describe this kind of gameplay (just looked it up and well free roam tag does not exist, its essentially sandbox tag) so yeah point and click tag is also or maybe more appropriate here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
I also see those EGames as VNs with "sandbox elements" (notice how its quoted, again) and tbh did not even know there was other tags to describe this kind of gameplay (just looked it up and well free roam tag does not exist, its essentially sandbox tag) so yeah point and click tag is also or maybe more appropriate here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look I would not really care if it was any other game, but it is one of my favourite games and I don't want people to be driven away because of some tags. Sandbox has a negative connotation here.
I personally would not have tried this game if it was in this state. Sandbox without vn often means grindfest. Also lack of romance tag while having vaginal and group sex implies some kind of fuckfest situation. These are big No's for me.

5fly5

Dec 1, 2018
Phenomenal !!!
At last, someone who can pull through a fantastic everything with top cinematic, editing, music, visuals...
Phenomenal !!!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Sandbox has a negative connotation here.
I personally would not have tried this game if it was in this state. Sandbox without vn often means grindfest. Also lack of romance tag while having vaginal and group sex implies some kind of fuckfest situation. These are big No's for me.
The negative association with sandboxes is well deserved... While there are a handful of sandboxes, which through a combinations of good design, exception talent on the part of the dev(s), and dedicated mod support, are quite playable, the vast majority are ugly grinders.

It's hard enough to create a quality VN, the burden of creating a sandbox based VN is at least an order of magnitude more difficult, and to be honest most of the time it's the weakness in the writing that moves a dev towards a sandbox, only making things worse.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Listen, put the VN tag back asap. I'm telling you from personal experience that I will skip a game if there is no VN tag as I won't be bother to grind out a sandbox game.

Just because the game has sandbox elements does not mean it gets to be tagged as it because, once again, you will get a huge amount of people who will skip over this game because of that tag.

This game is way more VN than Sandbox so whoever made that decision to change it should really change it back as soon as possible.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Listen, put the VN tag back asap. I'm telling you from personal experience that I will skip a game if there is no VN tag as I won't be bother to grind out a sandbox game.
Pretty much this. Don't get me wrong, a well done sandbox can be fun at times, but most of them suck all kinds of ass. That tag and the lack of a VN tag is going to hurt this game for no reason.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
hey is it just me or are the characters in the new update looking different then the last update?

i mean the renders looking dfferent than last update.
Some of the models were changed and they're higher quality since he was able to get help rendering for chapter 2

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Some of the models were changed and they're higher quality since he was able to get help rendering for chapter 2
hmmm i don´t know about better quality honestly.i think some models looked better before this update.
mainly their faces looking now i don´t know more childlike??
paige is the best example there in this update her face looks more like a child,and not like a girl going to college.
i don´t say it is bad but it looks much different than the first version with some models.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The impact Claire/DK has had on the MC has been tremendous, I appreciate her character very much, she seems to genuinely care for the MC and that's rare in that particular field. Her convincing MC to reach back out to Reina was huge because it lead to a great scene. While I'm on the subject of Reina, she caught some stray shots from some players who assumed she had a role in Cassandra's lie, and that she could've did this or should've did that when really she was just another casualty herself. She was manipulated just like everyone else was and she ultimately was only doing her job and what she thought was best for the company at that time. So hopefully some of the angst for Reina dispersed because it was unwarranted. I felt her scene with the MC was a great moment that needed to happen in order to clear up some things and let tell her side of the story. Reina came off as more caring, likable and just overall down to earth to me.

The cross screen scene with Cassie and the MC was well done, showing who really has the determination and willingness to succeed and who's just winging this whole thing, plus I like to watch Cassie squirm, I got hot and bothered. I know she's the villain and main antagonist... but I still wanna zoom zoom in her boom boom. She's hot to me, I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to hate her and I do, but I also crave multiple rough sex sessions.

Only 2 updates in and I'm already looking forward to this game more than any other project out right now.

TheTrumanShow

Apr 14, 2021
I never thought I could find a game better than Being a Dik. Digi.B did it for me.

And it's only been 2 chapters. To be honest, certainly the best 2 chapters I played ever. The ending of the 2nd chapter let me... Crying. I was totally hooked emotionnaly I couldn't even believe it myself. The mother-son teaching found its way right in my heart. And there are dozens of other unique things I loved in this game.

It's like Digi.B understands human beings (men?) deeply, on another level compared to other Devs. I subscribed to his patreon right away after chapter 2 and I really hope a few hundreds will follow to allow him to live the dream and go full time.

See you next chapter!
Fellow BAD fan here and yeah this game is a force to be reckon with and just may surpass it soon.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have to say... Recently started playing this and already I am in love. Certainly some of the Chapter 1 models could use a little touching up, but overall all of them are well done, special Sweet Summer June and Softie Kitten and Bestie Kinds. Story is well done as well, mixing some tragedy-comedy-emotions evenly well. Certainly gonna keep an eye on this gem.

Fellow BAD fan here and yeah this game is a force to be reckon with and just may surpass it soon.
I mean, BaDik is certainly well done (baring the retardness of constant minigames and other useless shit that is constantly added as fillers and shit) and I would say is a "league" of it's own to an extent. HOWEVER... I've certainly been noticing other games, such at this one, that I think with time and patience, might not only give DPC a run for his money creatively but also storywise/models/content wise (specially if there is little to no pointless minigames added.)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
hmmm i don´t know about better quality honestly.i think some models looked better before this update.
mainly their faces looking now i don´t know more childlike??
paige is the best example there in this update her face looks more like a child,and not like a girl going to college.
i don´t say it is bad but it looks much different than the first version with some models.
To be honest, I actually liked the recent version of Paige, specially with her hair up, rather than the older model with the hair down oddly. Just didn't tickle my fancy with her oddly.

Apr 27, 2021
I'm playing the update now, and I've not still read other comments, but I want to write one thing immediately.
The dialogue in the japanese garden with Dr. Karahadian is one of best dialogues I've read. And I don't mean just in sex games, or in games. I mean it's a GREAT dialogue.
So like I think Kindra is one of best characters I've seen.
The screenplay of this game is so good that it should became a real movie.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. this is not saying much to be honest, because both characters are laid back and
waaAAAaay outta the kind of real life problems Mc is still drowning into:
homeless, no plates to his car, owes a lot to the INK babes, owes a lot to his mom,
owes a lot to Kindra who jokingly asside, cut him out of 1500 coin saying he is spending lika a maniac
so she only sends him 1000 coin, in a game all girls like him to pay for their food.
Any gamer playing the purist get all points route will always be the bankrupt homeless bum
who pays for the loaded gurls dinners .. because like IRL, girls always exploit boys 4 everytihng.

Kindra could have reimbursed MC for the burger, June could have gotten him something
the value of his tip, the fancy restaurant business owner who ”fesses to being a loaded heir
to a millionaire could have sent him a present for some of the money.

That restaurant is fancy and we never know the costs, yet MC pays for everything.

This is just to show that being a great human being to a rich asshole still means
that asshole will ride you 4 everything you got.

In this instance, gurls seemingly doing you a favor will not flinch at getting gifts from you
and parading around like they are still giving you a favor, precisely because you are a peniless bum.

What a bitch slap world this is .. how could MC possibly make it?

Last edited:

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
Great update. The models took some getting use to compared to chapter one.
I still love most of them, some even look better. Only Cassie and Zelda felt off after a while.
Also, did Zelda lose her piercings or am I misremembering? Now she looks a little more generic.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are very much aware you like to bask in her glow .. admit you love New Moon!
Great update. The models took some getting use to compared to chapter one.
I still love most of them, some even look better. Only Cassie and Zelda felt off after a while.
Also, did Zelda lose her piercings or am I misremembering? Now she looks a little more generic.
She is glowy most a da time .. you even get her back that piercing shenanigans.
Do not fret .. we love her for who she is ... why project feelings based on her jewelry?

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes