Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
Great update. The models took some getting use to compared to chapter one.
I still love most of them, some even look better. Only Cassie and Zelda felt off after a while.
Also, did Zelda lose her piercings or am I misremembering? Now she looks a little more generic.
Her piercings is pretty much part of her "Alter ego", she's the lawyer outside, but has another side to her. That's what I gathered at least.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
The impact Claire/DK has had on the MC has been tremendous, I appreciate her character very much, she seems to genuinely care for the MC and that's rare in that particular field. Her convincing MC to reach back out to Reina was huge because it lead to a great scene. While I'm on the subject of Reina, she caught some stray shots from some players who assumed she had a role in Cassandra's lie, and that she could've did this or should've did that when really she was just another casualty herself. She was manipulated just like everyone else was and she ultimately was only doing her job and what she thought was best for the company at that time. So hopefully some of the angst for Reina dispersed because it was unwarranted. I felt her scene with the MC was a great moment that needed to happen in order to clear up some things and let tell her side of the story. Reina came off as more caring, likable and just overall down to earth to me.

The cross screen scene with Cassie and the MC was well done, showing who really has the determination and willingness to succeed and who's just winging this whole thing, plus I like to watch Cassie squirm, I got hot and bothered. I know she's the villain and main antagonist... but I still wanna zoom zoom in her boom boom. She's hot to me, I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to hate her and I do, but I also crave multiple rough sex sessions.

Only 2 updates in and I'm already looking forward to this game more than any other project out right now.
He would probably be lost if not for DK I hope she's a Love interest, she just feels like a real complete woman to me.

Reactions: visualnovelgeek

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
SO GOOD!! Finally played the new update. This is about as close to perfect as it gets for me, and I'm not usually a sci-fi fan. I will admit my heart broke just a little bit when Kindra said she wanted to be friends. Sorry dear, but you don't understand this is a game and I will have you! :love:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The impact Claire/DK has had on the MC has been tremendous, I appreciate her character very much, she seems to genuinely care for the MC and that's rare in that particular field. Her convincing MC to reach back out to Reina was huge because it lead to a great scene. While I'm on the subject of Reina, she caught some stray shots from some players who assumed she had a role in Cassandra's lie, and that she could've did this or should've did that when really she was just another casualty herself. She was manipulated just like everyone else was and she ultimately was only doing her job and what she thought was best for the company at that time. So hopefully some of the angst for Reina dispersed because it was unwarranted. I felt her scene with the MC was a great moment that needed to happen in order to clear up some things and let tell her side of the story. Reina came off as more caring, likable and just overall down to earth to me.

The cross screen scene with Cassie and the MC was well done, showing who really has the determination and willingness to succeed and who's just winging this whole thing, plus I like to watch Cassie squirm, I got hot and bothered. I know she's the villain and main antagonist... but I still wanna zoom zoom in her boom boom. She's hot to me, I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to hate her and I do, but I also crave multiple rough sex sessions.

Only 2 updates in and I'm already looking forward to this game more than any other project out right now.
I wanna choke that bitch not fuck her, plus this dick ain’t free.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
artemis.png

Good morning!
Wanted to inform everyone I am back from the post-release break and Chapter 3 development has officially begun!
During the break, I took a lot of notes and gave some scenes some thought on how I want them to play out. There's a big scene I've been conceptualizing since the beginning of CH2 and real excited to write it out. There are also lots of good assets I can't wait to share previews of. I also have some polls I'm working on for CH3 that will be announced soon.
All in all, lots to look forward and I'm excited to begin working on the next chapter! I received great feedback from everyone on the latest update! Thank you so much! And thank you to the Discord mods, Wolvy, Kato and Jill for keeping things going there while I was on break.
Also, I saw a post from Dew on Discord mentioning the DJKink shirt featured in CH2. I liked their idea of making those shirts available. Throughout development, I'll think of ways of making this a limited run. I'll work on how to execute this throughout development and let everyone know how I'll do this, down the line.
And last but not least, we have met the goal for creating an actual track to be featured in DJKink's next performance! I will also look into having a second track commissioned to replace the song used in Chapter 2. I'm still working out details such as her "sound" and "style", but once the tracks have been commissioned, they'll be available for you guys to download individually. The track swapped out in CH2 will be made available immediately, but the next track will be release alongside her next performance which will be soon.
Thank you all again!
Have yourselves a wonderful week!
digi.B

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn! I wasn't expecting that this game it will be so fucking awesome! It has become one of my favorite. I have just played for the first time and it is pure gold! Evertything looks amazing. Even though there are gorgeous girls like Paige, Zelda, Zoe, Naomi, Reina... so far, June, Kindra (they are the best) and Katy are my favorite ones. I'm really looking forward for next update. Ah! And gotta day, Koko is great too, and fuck you Cassandra. Seeing KK beating her it was very pleasant. I hope we can see more scenes like that! Awesome game, digi.B , keep the excellent work!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That developer note bums me out. I enjoyed the initial release but if it's all single love interest endings and whatnot I'll just have to go elsewhere.

Here's hoping that magical tag gets added down the road but if not, good luck.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can get on the kindra train once we bang all the others ... this is not so hard.
INK babes do not mind sharing MC, June is just on her rebound and keeps herself out.
Right now, kindra would not bang MC even while controlling Artemis soo ... all the bang ahead!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, for me, if we need to choose only one girl, June is my favorite, then Kindra. The others, even though are gorgeous, I can't see my MC building a serious relationship, I don't know if my view will change later, but.... Now, if we couls get a June and Kindra combo, oh boy! That will be great!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Top 3 : Kindra - June - Katy or DK. Not much relationship developed with MC yet for the others
I like Katy and DK too, but June and Kindra, the best ones. I prefer June cause she was there when MC was in his worst phase, but yea, too hard to choose when we're talking about June and Kindra, that's why I hope MC can stay with both of them.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes