Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I am not letting Reina off the hook. Sure, she may not have expected that blatant of a lie. But these are very serious allegations Cassandra is making and Reina immediately trusted her word. Without speaking with her coworkers to get their input. Without doing any checks herself. Without thinking things through she immediately said 'no'. These are serious allegations from Cassandra which she just takes on face value.

She also hasn't done any background checks on Cassandra and TWR despite having worked with them for a long time. Besides I don't understand why they took on TWR as client in the first place, they aren't the type of company/people that Reina says she wants to work with.

If I were an employee of Reina I would be wondering if I was next in line to be thrown under the bus when someone makes an outlandish claim.
MC isn't an employee, though, and that makes all the difference.

If you have an established client come in and, off the record, warn you about a potential hire, you're going to listen. Reina's response was completely reasonable and logical.

Her reaction to finding out she was played by Cass is also reasonable and logical.

I don't feel a spark between MC and Reina, but I totally see MC hiring her going forward.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

If you have an established client come in and, off the record, warn you about a potential hire, you're going to listen. Reina's response was completely reasonable and logical.

Her reaction to finding out she was played by Cass is also reasonable and logical.

I don't feel a spark between MC and Reina, but I totally see MC hiring her going forward.
I have no problem with her reaction but sometimes people expect the characters to always make the right choices. Like in real life, even NPC can make wrong choices. It gives them more substantial personality. And there would be no story, or a boring one.

Reactions: kabraly and Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I have no problem with her reaction but sometimes people expect the characters to always make the right choices. Like in real life, even NPC can make wrong choices. It gives them more substantial personality. And there would be no story, or a boring one.
People are especially unforgiving when it happens to "them". MC is the player for this game and people are acting personally slighted.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Looking at it through her eyes, I probably would have done the same, especially since doing a background check on someone is still relying on another person to tell you what you need to hear.

Cassandra warning Reina was basically what replaces a background check, since a business partner is usually someone you have a trusted relationship with, while some rando coming to an interview isn't someone you've established anything with.

Reactions: kabraly and Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Looking at it through her eyes, I probably would have done the same, especially since doing a background check on someone is still relying on another person to tell you what you need to hear.

Cassandra warning Reina was basically what replaces a background check, since a business partner is usually someone you have a trusted relationship with, while some rando coming to an interview isn't someone you've established anything with.
Things get a bit murky here because June (a well-known friend) is advocating for MC, but you're exactly right.

On the balance of probabilities, given what Reina knew, what makes more sense: June was unaware of what MC had gotten up to at his previous employment, or Cass was lying though her teeth?

Reina made the call that the vast majority of us would make, and she got burned. I really feel for her and I'm so glad that MC didn't hold a grudge when he heard the whole story.

Reactions: Scrubberino

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Except it wasn't a random hire. It was someone that June had vouched for. And she believes Cassandra over June why? Would a phone call to June would have been too much? Why was it so urgent to reject MC?
I have no problems with characters making mistakes, including this mistake by Reina. The problem I have is that the only mistake anyone acknowledges (including MC) is Reina being fooled by Cassandra and not acknowledging how easy it would have been to avoid. And I also have a problem that Reinas only action seem to be to cry and pity herself for being a fool instead of taking charge and assuage the fears of the employees (current and future) and making sure processes are in place so that this kind of thing never happens again.
On the balance of probabilities, given what Reina knew, what makes more sense: June was unaware of what MC had gotten up to at his previous employment, or Cass was lying though her teeth?
A phone call to June would have solved that. June would have confirmed that Cass was lying through her teeth since she knows about the history between Cass and MC.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Sep 29, 2019
Man, the renders, songs and animations are gorgeous! The story seems interesting! I'm looking forward to see more! Great start.

Planned content: MILF, Harem, Incest, Public sex, Voyeur = Awesome!

-------------------------------

Question is Incest still in the Planned?? Please say yes !!! Or maybe with a optional future patch. I really hope so; please say yes like the original plan. (y) :cool:

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
-------------------------------

Question is Incest still in the Planned?? Please say yes !!! Or maybe with a optional future patch. I really hope so; please say yes like the original plan. (y) :cool:
MC has no living relatives, so incest is out of the question. It is not in the "tags" planned or otherwise - so I don't kmow where that idea came from.
FWIW I think that its inclusion would ruin the story and turn the MC into just another trope.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MC has no living relatives, so incest is out of the question. It is not in the "tags" planned or otherwise - so I don't kmow where that idea came from.
FWIW I think that its inclusion would ruin the story and turn the MC into just another trope.
Yeah, it would not make sense to suddenly make Kindra MC's sister. It could be done with dialogue, but she's better as a childhood friend. For one thing, she starts out much too casual to be dealing with taboos. I think you'd be hard pressed to find that "Morning Woodie" scene in the first days of an incest story.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I wouldn't say that yet. It hasn't been confirmed his mom has been killed or is dead. She's just... Not there. She could totally be alive, just a PoW or anything else for that matter. Hell, she could have even been forbidden from seeing family till her contract is up. We don't know. I wouldn't put words in Digi B's mouth yet.

Reactions: Dragon59

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Just finished playing through and this game is really good. Also it's cool that Cassandra is a villain to literally every other character including the MC. This is not to say that she can't be redeemed or whatever, but it's neat that everyone (even co-workers) 100% hate her.

Reactions: equinoxx and znar25

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
Adsız.png

Good morning!

I bounced between working on the outline for CH3 and working on a few very important set pieces. In regard to the set pieces, there are three big ones this chapter that I'm wanting to design very meticulously. The big one is the fictional city that Artemis takes place in, Central Pointe City. I'm working on creating the skyline for Central Pointe for one of the scenes. It took a lot of trial and error, but I'm still working it out. I hope to finish it this week. The other are the set pieces for the Kapuletti workshop. I'm almost done with the main workshop where we'll see MC and Kindra working on Artemis and future projects. I'll be sharing screenshots of these set pieces this week.

In regard to the script, I've got 12 scenes outlined so far. My goal is about 26 scenes at least for each chapter and there is a lot I have planned for CH3. What I mean by outlined is that I've written descriptions of the scene, but not yet written dialogue. Also, next Monday, I should have an idea of which girl to add to the poll for who will be added as a bonus scene. Last chapter, it was Katy who won with Zelda as a runner up. Moving forward, there will only be one winner. The runner up was only to celebrate a special occasion. This is my way of giving you guys a voice for which love interest you want to see, that I didn't plan for the chapter being worked on. There will be other polls of course, but this is usually the first one to post up as it gives me time to write the scene into the story.

Last chapter, there wasn't any free roaming as I couldn't find a place to add it, so I didn't want to throw it in for the sake of having it in there. This chapter will feature it after Kindra gives you the grand tour of the workshop. It will occur after the tour and you'll have the option to skip it if you wish.

Additionally, I wanted to let everyone know that I do plan on remastering Chapter 1. There is a stark difference in quality between the two chapters and I absolutely want Chapter 1 to be updated to match the more refined content. Rest assured though I plan on doing it after Artemis' completion, as I don't want to take precious development time from new chapters to work on old content. But you can be assured that Chapter 1 will be remastered.

Thank you all and have yourselves a wonderful week!

digi.B

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does MC want to bang kindra as artemis?
She did it once to tease and poke fun, she can do it again to actually get some action.
Who is with me?

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes