jean119856

May 4, 2021
digi.B am i the only one who noticed the eyelashes are little off of model.... it might just be me but it looks kinda weird like this.. Sorry not trying to be rude
You should definitely report all those things to digi.b himself. He is a really nice guy who will definitely appreciate the help ;)

Reactions: VOYEUR

jean119856

May 4, 2021
A private message here could be nice already. Or using his patreon (don't know if you can direct message him without being a follower).

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Hey guys I can't manage to get the new Katy scene, can anyone give me some pointers?
For the sex scene with Katy (including anal sex) you first must pick the rose outside the Sorority House door when you arrive for your date with her (it can be a bit fiddly to find (it is a mouse-over object)), then during the art class you must only look at her.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
it's a shame the screen time has to be divided between the INK girls, june and kindra I get it but I'm only interested in the kindra route, she's best girl and has amazing crackhead energy.

Cassandra is also interesting, her interaction with the young girl was great and provides a subtle look at her way of things, I just hope her character doesn't get stagnant by being too much of an evil bitch but by the way the story is going it seems like she'll be a major antagonist next to the big bad corpo bearded CEO dude who shoved whiskey in her mouth.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
Adsız.png

Good morning!
Here's where I'm at with CH3. I've outlined 21 scenes now. I have a soft goal of 26 scenes in each chapter. I took a break from writing out the outline since I'm still structuring how the last 5+ scenes will play out. This is the camping trip between MC and Kindra and the things they'll talk about are going to set some foundation for the main arc. So I'm pumping the breaks and taking more notes for this section. The trip takes place over two days, so I'm also planning scenes for other things to fit in. That said, I started to write out dialogue for the other scenes I've outlined already.

One mistake I noticed I did in Chapter 2 was how I handled planning the animations. This time around, I will be focusing on working on animations ahead of time. The only thing I don't like about this is that sometimes I alter things in a scene. Things some may not notice, but it matters to me haha. But I really like doing the longer, more fluid animations. But of course, these take time to render. So this week I'll be going over my outlines and start working on some animations to get them started now.

Lastly, Chapter 3's first poll is now live. It will run until the end of October, giving me time to outline the scene for whoever is chosen. The girls I didn't plan content for (that have scenes specifically with MC) are Zoe, Reina, and DK. I already blocked out a space to squeeze their scene in, but I'm leaving it up to you guys to choose who to feature. I'm calling it a bonus scene, but the scene is canon to the story. Here is a link to the .
Thank you all and have yourselves a wonderful week!
digi.B

vigasvelho

Jan 17, 2021
I know it is too soon and this game is really early in development, but holy shit... This game may be the best AVN I've played. If the new updates are just as good as what we have now, this is going to be an amazing game. And if it ever becomes even better, It will blow my mind. The relationship the MC has with Kindra is freaking brilliant.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First morning at Kindra's house. Kindra, "Wakey, wakey! Morning spanky!" Yep, I spit my coke out onto the keyboard.. Just came to the realization that all new playthroughs are not a bad thing. Been awhile and loving it again.

And finished a playthrough.. honestly this is the best and most enjoyable VN I have ever played.. I was gonna go with like a top five, but cannot for the life of me think of another that is so well put together.. CANNOT wait to see just how high this one soars.

Was out of work due to covid for a bit so not doing Patreon til I get ahead again, but really wish I could buy this off of STEAM to show some support. First 10/10 I have ever given for whatever that's worth. Keep on amazing me digi.B I can hardly wait for more.

Last edited:

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
I mean... WOW! 09/10... take my money.

100% into this story so far.

Models are diverse both in their appearance and personality. Renders are well above average. The story is where this games separates itself from the JV squad. I stayed up until 3am just following the story. I had to see what happens next and when the current chapter ended I realized there wasn't a lot of lewd scenes (as a percentage of overall game) and I wasn't really disappointed. The lewd scenes that were there were hot (as well as the teasing bits).

I was fine with trading 30 second lewd scenes for 15-20 minutes of top notch story plot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I REALLY hope the developer keeps the current balance of the game. I really hope ALL the characters keep their current (adult) personalities. Please don't turn the MC into a horny teenage-minded rabbit (damnit, there's important A.I. work to be done!.. ).

vigasvelho

Jan 17, 2021
Was out of work due to covid for a bit so not doing Patreon til I get ahead again, but really wish I could buy this off of STEAM to show some support. First 10/10 I have ever given for whatever that's worth. Keep on amazing me digi.B I can hardly wait for more.
First thing I did after finishing it was to search for it on STEAM, really sad it's not there yet. To me this game has the potential to be better even than the ones from DPC

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'd heard of this, but never tried it until now. Really good. It's going to be Reeeeeeeeeelly hard to knock Kindra off the #1 spot on my list, although June is a close #2 :love:. Lots of nice girls but those two are my most favoritest favorites.

I hope we get to drop Cassandra into a pool of starving piranhas.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I'd heard of this, but never tried it until now. Really good. It's going to be Reeeeeeeeeelly hard to knock Kindra off the #1 spot on my list, although June is a close #2 :love:. Lots of nice girls but those two are my most favoritest favorites.

I hope we get to drop Cassandra into a pool of starving piranhas.
Yeah Kindra is just too good. Her personality is great and she is super cute.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
Adsız.png

Good morning!

This update will be brief as I've mostly spent this week writing out dialogue and plotting events. I'm ten scenes in that I've written out. As I was writing out one scene, I figured it would be perfect for reintroducing the fantasy choices, as featured in chapter one. Just a nice, brief moment that you can choose to share with whoever you choose. You'll have the option to act on it or skip this time around. I also worked on texturing assets I purchased, as well as set up rigging for some. I need to procure one more big asset that I'll also need to rig with a skeleton.

Additionally, I've upgraded the models to Genesis 8.1 except for Artemis due to some model elements that I'm still working out. Since she's primarily stationary (except for some scenes.) I'll leave her on Genesis 8 for now. I chose to upgrade because the facial expressions look great on 8.1 models, and since I do a lot of facial expressions with the characters, I felt it would benefit scenes more.

This week, I'll focus my attention on rendering scenes I've written out. Then shift back to writing when appropriate. So you can look forward to more previews this week.
Thank you all, and have yourselves a wonderful week!
digi.B

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes