Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not like an actual letter, but that little speech addressed to his mom at the end of the chapter
It makes me really torn whether she should remain a memory, a source of strength from the past, or have her show up unexpectedly. For the sake of his journey, I am sad to feel that she should probably remain in the past. If his mother returned, he would be likely to turn to her for advice rather than having to do with "what his mother would have liked."

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Really really minor point is the beginning where it is tracking your money which doesn't seen to serve a purpose and also how after you're evicted it says something like you have ten dollars and twenty in the bank. Then you magically have 500. Again, seems like a minor continuity error but maybe I missed something.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
This is such a great game that I'm kinda bummed I didn't wait for more chapters to be released before playing it so that I could binge it for days.
But with the 2 current chapters there's solid quality stuff for a day or so of playing so it's all good. This is an awesome game and I wish the dev all the best. I really wish I could be the devs sugar daddy lol
But hey, if any of the tokens I have hit the moon it's a possibility :HideThePain:

TheDarkEcho

Jun 20, 2017
So, started a new replay, got as far as Kindra's apartment, picked up the data, listened to cockroaches, peeked in the shower, what's next, nothing else highlights, I know it will be something obvious, but for the life of me I can't find it.

thanks in advance for advice/pointing out the obvious.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
So, started a new replay, got as far as Kindra's apartment, picked up the data, listened to cockroaches, peeked in the shower, what's next, nothing else highlights, I know it will be something obvious, but for the life of me I can't find it.

Uhmmm...maybe far right corner of apartment ? Idk if I've got the moment right.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021

Have you been to the corner (where your bed is) and clicked the window?

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
digi.B am i the only one who noticed the eyelashes are little off of model.... it might just be me but it looks kinda weird like this.. Sorry not trying to be rude

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
click here if you didnt already
I have the same problem started a new playthrough but it won't let me click anything except the dj table and the laptop I can get the card from the laptop for the gallery but the hat the fridge and shower door none of them will highlight. I will try to delete and reinstall as one post suggested and see if it works....

TheDarkEcho

Jun 20, 2017
installed the scrappy mod and started a new game, all is good now, thanks for all the help, and scrappy for the mod.
Well worth the trouble to fix, an even better game than I remember.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes