qadirce344

Jul 30, 2019
Artemis [v0.2.1] [digi.B] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,96 GB / 851 MB - _ARTEMIS-0.2.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,93 GB / 816 MB - _ARTEMIS-0.2.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Thank you for compressing and links but why don't you use Mega links?

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
1.jpg

Good morning!

I hope you all had a great weekend and or recovering from whatever festivities were celebrated!

I have a number of scenes I have visualized over and over since I first conceptualized Artemis. Chapter 2 had a few favorites, one of them being how the sex shop played out. Being able to see MC be oblivious to his surroundings and have fun. Then there are the more serious ones like in Chapter 1, where Kindra pays it forward to MC when he felt down and out. Chapter 3 has more that I have done so far and more that I'm still haven't even done yet. And of course, scenes that I'm just jotting down so many notes for on future scenes/chapters. This week I'll be purchasing more assets to bring more of my ideas to life. Thanks to you guys, I'm able to branch out away from the standard DAZ library. hopefully making future locations and props less identifiable/overused. While this can't be said for everything, I'm doing my best to make things as unique as possible.

Also, there are a couple of questions I'd like to take this moment to address. One of them is if a walkthrough will be planned. Not originally planned, but I really don't mind Artemis having one. However, it's a bit early in the story for a walkthrough. I haven't given much thought to when it will be implemented, but probably sometime after Chapter 5.

I've had a few people send me private messages regarding a Steam release and I've been chipping away at this for a couple of months now. I've already paid the fee and the page is still being set up. I'm just slowly chipping away at it since it's not very high on my list to complete. I expect it to launch around the time Chapter 3 releases, maybe sooner. So for those wanting it in their Steam library can look forward to that.

Also, some great news is that I'm working with a developer to feature a cameo in Artemis. I feel the character being featured is pretty well known for most, so I won't be sharing any images of them. You'll just have to spot them in Chapter 3. Happy hunting :)

Overall this was a very productive week. I'm at 768 story renders and two animations completed. There are a couple of assets I need to create UV maps for, re-work, and create morphs for. But I don't think it will impact the render queue too hard. One of the scenes I'm working on this week has multiple scenarios, depending on your choices.

Look forward to more previews this week!

Be well everyone and have yourselves a wonderful week!

digi.B

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Too bad digi.b doesn't have 10 k + patrons yet, as I wish to him. He really deserves it, by making such an awesome game to us.

He's a top dog, I say!

Reactions: Klopdwerg

bass63

Feb 24, 2018
This game is fucking awesome! I usually would play for the scenes but the story, character, and all is fucking awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter and is gonna be so fucking awesome!....Okay, I'll stop. Tbh, I don't remember the last time I laughed while playing a game like this.
Yeah , Vulvamort had me in stitches!

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
Artemis Update 1172021.jpg

Good morning and happy Monday!

This week was another productive week and will be another short update since I spent most of my time focused on story renders and a couple of animations.

Something I forgot to mention a few weeks back was that I worked on refining some expressions for the characters. Below is an example. The left is the modified smile and the right is the default smile. The expression is less warped and looks more natural with the modified expression.

Untitled.png

I also spent a bit of time working on importing clothing and setting them up to be used within DAZ. There's a specific coat I had in mind for Kindra during the camping trip this chapter. And I wasn't happy with the variety available but found a few I liked elsewhere. Still working on this bit by bit, but hopefully, I can achieve it sometime this week.

I didn't want to mention this last week out of fear of speaking too soon, but looking at this week's work, I'm back at hitting my average weekly renders. Last week, I was at almost 200 rendered. But this week I got 244 story renders completed, putting me at 1012 renders. I'm doing less coding and just focusing my efforts on creating and posing scenes. I am also at 2 additional animations rendered. That extra GPU is being put to work, the two renders are about 10 seconds long. I'm working on more establishing shots since I have the resources for it and it's been fun to do. Anyways, I'm at 1012 story renders and 2 animations this week. After this week's work, I should be at 50% completed with CH3.

That's it for Artemis update, but I wanted to share something exciting about my personal life. So you can skip over this part. But back in December 2020, I was told I have keratoconus. Nothing life-threatening at all, but makes it really difficult to see fine details. I basically have double-vision (triple on a bad day). Not to mention halos on anything that emits light. Pretty devastating news to get when you're just starting out working on something you've been wanting to work on for a long time. But I didn't let that stop me from completing Chapter 1 and of course working on Chapter 2, and now working on Chapter 3. I had cross-linking done on my left eye back in June 2021. Basically to freeze my cornea from further warping. And finally, FINALLY nearly a whole year later I'm getting the contacts I need to correct my keratoconus. I had my fittings done this week and I can't remember the last time I was able to see something that wasn't doubled/tripled. I have ways of adjusting my eyes to see certain details, but it's a lot of squinting and head tilting until things are focused. So, I am looking forward to longer having to do that. I do have to wait a few more weeks to be seen again for another round of fittings. But hell, I've waited almost a year, a few more weeks is nothing. Anyways, that's all.

Look forward to more previews!

And have yourselves a wonderful, wonderful week!

digi.B

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020

Good morning and happy Monday!

Thanks for the update digi.B. The new facial expression looks better IMO. A little bit of imperfection is OK in games, no?

If you took 5 identical Barbi Dolls and named them each on Monday and your little bratty sister switched all their clothes around on Tuesday, I would find it hard to believe you could properly identify each one of them on Wednesday.

I want to wish you success with your keratoconus. I looked it up and understand it a little better. Our health should be paramount above all else.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If you took 5 identical Barbi Dolls and named them each on Monday and your little bratty sister switched all their clothes around on Tuesday, I would find it hard to believe you could properly identify each one of them on Wednesday.
This sounds like an awfully specific and personal example. Why did your sister take your Barbies?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Damn, just played through the game again for the 5th or 6th time and there's so much backstory I want to know about the MC and the other characters. I am sure we will learn how the mom died eventually, I wonder if the missing dad will ever get a mention, or any other family that he might have. Is he the tragic hero who has every family member dead before the start of the story? I wonder if or when we will learn what happened at prom which scarred Kindra (Carrie blood bath?). On this playthrough I have to admit that I've grown fond of Paige, the way digi.B handled the situation with Reina was the best one could hope for...

Will each update cover a week, approximately? If so then we are two weeks before the party, though I think the second update may include the Halloween party. Anyway, this game is so well done, looking forward to seeing it develop further. I wonder which of the ladies (beside Vulvamort) will be the last to get fucked. I think Reina and Claire are the two least likely to jump into bed with the MC, but maybe one of the Ink ladies will surprise me and be more reserved (nah).

Oh and this shouldn't have the group sex tag yet, it should only have the tags for current content. Same with lesbian, unless I missed something (very possible).

mogwah

Aug 30, 2021
So, what type of personality do you think Artemis will have?

How do you think Artemis will fit in among the current cast? What will be her roll?

Obviously someone is going to corrupt Artemis, who?

Trust me, this isn't the drugs talking when I say Kira's parents consciousness' are living inside Artemis. So if MC bangs Artemis are you banging the Dad or the Mom?

• Haha
Reactions: _BB_

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
So, what type of personality do you think Artemis will have?

How do you think Artemis will fit in among the current cast? What will be her roll?

Obviously someone is going to corrupt Artemis, who?

Trust me, this isn't the drugs talking when I say Kira's parents consciousness' are living inside Artemis. So if MC bangs Artemis are you banging the Dad or the Mom?
Artemis V1 will be Microsoft's Clippy the Office Assistant.
Artemis V2 will upgrade to Microsoft's AI chatbot, but will be shut down after too many sympathetic Nazi comments.
Artemis V3 will be corrupted by Cassandra to serve as an antagonist a la Agent Smith from the Matrix.
Artemis V4 will be rebooted, redeemed, and serve as an artificial host for MC's mom who sacrifices herself heroically but not before having a copy of her consciousness put into Artemis's database. Then he'll be banging his mom rather than Kira's parents.

mogwah

Aug 30, 2021
as for Mom said:
Are you saying the Mom is dead? Was it specified in the game that the Mom is dead?

Was there boobs or ass on the screen when that was said? May be why I didn't hear that.

I hope the Mom isn't dead because in my mind on how the story may unfold Mom (military) was going to supply the muscle for TEAM MC when the evil corporation potentially comes after Kinda and MC's technology. The girls may be in danger also from "evil corp." because their company will probably represent Kinda and MC and their technology/brand/eventual company.

Mom may just be "missing in action".

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
Artemis devlog111421.jpg

Happy Monday all!

What a week it's been. And I say that in a good way. There are a number of scenes I look forward to working on and this week I got to start on another one. But first I had to construct two of the sets. And one of the assets I purchased failed to mention "some assembly required" and another had me wrestle it just to import properly. Can't say for sure which was more of the pain in the ass to work with, but hell... The end results I'm satisfied with. One of those assets is the gun range. This is the one I had to assemble everything seen, straight down to the little monitors. But I really love how it looks. So...worth it.

gunrange.png
The second one is the park. I really wanted a park that wasn't just a sectioned-off piece, meaning you only got a quarter of the model. I was lucky enough to find one that was one massive park. I tore down the trees and bushes since those were very high-poly and didn't need that level of detail for the trees. I'm still planting the bushes and flowerbeds. But I'm very satisfied with how it is turning out. This is one-half of the park. The other side has some nice structures, but I want to leave those as a surprise.

gpark.png
I believe I mentioned this before, but Chapter 3 is getting another menu update. It will be another animated menu. And as I was working on it, I was looking at the previous menus and Chapter 1 main menu definitely needs a facelift (as does all of Chapter 1, but a remaster of CH1 isn't happening until I complete Artemis.). But Chapter 1 main menu will be getting updated in this chapter update. It's not done yet but wanted to share the progress. Expressions and clothing clippings are going to be tweaked/corrected, but I'm working on where to place the girls first.

mainmenu.png

compared to the old one....haha...*sigh*

ch1_mm.png

Anywho, aside from playing legos with some of the assets. The render count for this week is still good. I'm up to 1,169 story renders and two animations. I'll be finishing the park and working on more renders this week. The following week I will be switching to code as I continue laying down the renders again, then wrap up the week with more story renders. There are 13 more scenes left to work on for Chapter 3.

Look forward to more previews this week

Have yourselves a wonderful week!

digi.B

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes