DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just finished what's there so far and damn that was refreshing.
I really enjoyed this and I honestly didn't expect to after looking at the previews in the OP.
Digi B. must be a bit of a schizophrenic. His animations are among the best canned content that adult VN gaming has to offer and most of his renders are awesome. But then very regularly there are these hideous and almost scary freeze frames of smiling ladies and to be honest some of them may haunt my nightmares.

I enjoyed the story and really appreciate that neither the game not the MC take themself too seriously. The humor is great and most of the jokes and goofyness lands right on target.

Although I'm not sure if it was a good idea to introduce best girl (KK) right at the start. Now I have barely anything to look forward to. Except maybe Zelda. I'd let her bite me anytime.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
INCREDIBLE Animation!
SO MUCH detail was put into each and every render, the humor kept me throughout the entire story.
There is only a half dozen H-scenes, and half of those are dreams, but damn, there isnt a character I do not like in this HIGHLY visual choose-your-own-adventure novel.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Happy Monday all!

What a week it's been. And I say that in a good way. There are a number of scenes I look forward to working on and this week I got to start on another one. But first I had to construct two of the sets. And one of the assets I purchased failed to mention "some assembly required" and another had me wrestle it just to import properly. Can't say for sure which was more of the pain in the ass to work with, but hell... The end results I'm satisfied with. One of those assets is the gun range. This is the one I had to assemble everything seen, straight down to the little monitors. But I really love how it looks. So...worth it.

The second one is the park. I really wanted a park that wasn't just a sectioned-off piece, meaning you only got a quarter of the model. I was lucky enough to find one that was one massive park. I tore down the trees and bushes since those were very high-poly and didn't need that level of detail for the trees. I'm still planting the bushes and flowerbeds. But I'm very satisfied with how it is turning out. This is one-half of the park. The other side has some nice structures, but I want to leave those as a surprise.

I believe I mentioned this before, but Chapter 3 is getting another menu update. It will be another animated menu. And as I was working on it, I was looking at the previous menus and Chapter 1 main menu definitely needs a facelift (as does all of Chapter 1, but a remaster of CH1 isn't happening until I complete Artemis.). But Chapter 1 main menu will be getting updated in this chapter update. It's not done yet but wanted to share the progress. Expressions and clothing clippings are going to be tweaked/corrected, but I'm working on where to place the girls first.

View attachment 1501120

compared to the old one....haha...*sigh*

View attachment 1501122

Anywho, aside from playing legos with some of the assets. The render count for this week is still good. I'm up to 1,169 story renders and two animations. I'll be finishing the park and working on more renders this week. The following week I will be switching to code as I continue laying down the renders again, then wrap up the week with more story renders. There are 13 more scenes left to work on for Chapter 3.

Look forward to more previews this week

Have yourselves a wonderful week!

digi.B

I love that there is a more expansive park asset. I'm kind of tired of Haven Park, Forgotten Park, and The Park Way. Are you willing to share the name of that massive park asset?

Take care!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
INCREDIBLE Animation!
SO MUCH detail was put into each and every render, the humor kept me throughout the entire story.
There is only a half dozen H-scenes, and half of those are dreams, but damn, there isnt a character I do not like in this HIGHLY visual choose-your-own-adventure novel.
You like Cassandra??

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What the hell could be unclear in what I said, the more beautiful a woman is, the more psycho she is, and I have had my fair share of confrontations in that pool.
DUDE, REALLY?
Yeah, dude...REALLY.
In the "Half a dozen" part I enlarged and bolded. I was poking fun / questioning the fact that it took 6 in addition to the "normal" ones for you to learn. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 01234

Kyo7evil

Apr 20, 2019
This game is amazing so far.....finally a developer that can give Dr Pinkcake a run for their money....i hope this game gets loads of support because it damn deserves it.
Also does anyone else think Cassandra looks like Alexandra Daddario? i wanna smash her back doors in....even if she is a C@NT LOL
Well i thought im the only one who think cassandra looks like her..just brighten the skin color and you got urself 3d of alexandra

Kyo7evil

Apr 20, 2019
Updated for v0.2.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA
scrappy..can you tell me how to activate your mods? usually when i use ur mod there will be cheat button on the bottm right corner

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well i thought im the only one who think cassandra looks like her..just brighten the skin color and you got urself 3d of alexandra
Yep definitely. A younger version of her at least. Unfortunately a combination of age and too much gym time cost her her amazing tits. What I wouldn't give to be able to see those back in her prime "Percy Jackson" years god damn.

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
I think it's definitely her as this might be the model used named short for Alexandra Daddario.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
1 (1).png

Happy Monday!

I must say...working on the park scene has put things into perspective as far as how much the recent hardware upgrades made it possible. The park with the buildings placed in the background, I'm sure my PC hated me but I really love how the renders came out. There were tons of polygons crammed into this scene, so it does give me a scope for two scenes I still need to work on that are pretty big. The setting for the charity run and the setting MC and Kindra's camping trip.

Also, I was going over game assets for chapters 1 and 2. I'm unsure how many of you are aware of the QR codes that are featured in both chapters. But scanning them leads to secret renders. I thought it would be fun for those who saw them and scanned them out of curiosity because they lead to Artemis content. However, those codes are no longer functional. I need to update them to static QR codes, so they can always work. The renders that have the codes will be updated when CH3 releases, so at the moment they don't work anymore. And since the renders are only obtainable by scanning the code, I thought I'd share them in this post. Each chapter will feature one secret render via the QR code. And these renders are planned to be explicit, starting with CH3. In chapter 1, looking at Naomi's intern badge is the first code. The second code is in chapter 2 when Paige shares the Halloween invite. I just re-rendered Chapter 1's secret render to match the quality Chapter 2 has set.

I reached 1,470 story renders. This week is a holiday week and I've taken extra time off to put more work into Artemis development. I'll be switching gears this week and focusing on laying more renders into the code and processing the animations I have done so far. Basically mostly catch up on code as I've been mainly working on producing renders these last few weeks. I'll also be working on creating the sets for the scenes that still remain. Creating the remaining background characters and extras and setting up other scenes in advance, so when I'm done catching up on the code, I can dive right back into posing and rendering again. I'll be working on the SDCARD renders as well. And also breaking down the current music player code and stripping the favorites feature from it. I kind of been putting that off for a while because it's a whale of a task. But it has to be done eventually. Going to be a busy week, but I'm going to do my best to knock out all these tasks so I can continue working on renders ASAP.

digi.B

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

Happy Monday!

I must say...working on the park scene has put things into perspective as far as how much the recent hardware upgrades made it possible. The park with the buildings placed in the background, I'm sure my PC hated me but I really love how the renders came out. There were tons of polygons crammed into this scene, so it does give me a scope for two scenes I still need to work on that are pretty big. The setting for the charity run and the setting MC and Kindra's camping trip.

Also, I was going over game assets for chapters 1 and 2. I'm unsure how many of you are aware of the QR codes that are featured in both chapters. But scanning them leads to secret renders. I thought it would be fun for those who saw them and scanned them out of curiosity because they lead to Artemis content. However, those codes are no longer functional. I need to update them to static QR codes, so they can always work. The renders that have the codes will be updated when CH3 releases, so at the moment they don't work anymore. And since the renders are only obtainable by scanning the code, I thought I'd share them in this post. Each chapter will feature one secret render via the QR code. And these renders are planned to be explicit, starting with CH3. In chapter 1, looking at Naomi's intern badge is the first code. The second code is in chapter 2 when Paige shares the Halloween invite. I just re-rendered Chapter 1's secret render to match the quality Chapter 2 has set.

I reached 1,470 story renders. This week is a holiday week and I've taken extra time off to put more work into Artemis development. I'll be switching gears this week and focusing on laying more renders into the code and processing the animations I have done so far. Basically mostly catch up on code as I've been mainly working on producing renders these last few weeks. I'll also be working on creating the sets for the scenes that still remain. Creating the remaining background characters and extras and setting up other scenes in advance, so when I'm done catching up on the code, I can dive right back into posing and rendering again. I'll be working on the SDCARD renders as well. And also breaking down the current music player code and stripping the favorites feature from it. I kind of been putting that off for a while because it's a whale of a task. But it has to be done eventually. Going to be a busy week, but I'm going to do my best to knock out all these tasks so I can continue working on renders ASAP.

digi.B
Can’t wait

Reactions: D Dog

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
I reached 1,470 story renders.

Holy Crap! It was like a couple of weeks ago you were around 500.

I admire your work ethic digi.B (it shows in Artemis). Do you use something like a story board and/or script or is everything stored in your head and you just recall it when needed?

If you say it's all stored in your head then I have to ask... are you a android? Are you Artemis? HAs the invasion begun? Don't assimilate me, take the young healthy ones.

4.80 star(s) 379 Votes