Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I know there's the schemer trait, but I'm not sure that applies in this instance.
Its one of the vanilla cards. Im using this schmuck as the teacher, cos hes got lowest sociability, so he doesnt do shit, except for grunting and running when he witnesses sex.

Theres a thing for JustAl to look into. Why does the AI lie? What possible benefit would that guy receive from... trying to match me up with someone else?

Ive ran into multiple instances of AI lying. Sometimes to spite the other card (looks like), other times theyre truthful. The most annoying are lies that work against you. Some time ago ive got into a relationship with one chick, and she got struck with MM almost instantly. The thing is, the guy who was trying to get in her pants ran up to her one time, and as i was about to intercept and shoo him away, ive heard what he started saying, so ive paused: he asked my girl "Did you have sex with (me)?"

And my girl, rather than throttling him dead at this stage, decided to fan the flames and said "no".
Im just sitting here, thinking to myself, "you filthy whore...", especially since THAT answer to THAT question generates love count.

In a completely different game, ive railed some of the sluts, but later on abandoned this "lifestyle" and got into a legit relationship with a high virtue chick. As i was chilling in one of the corridors, i see one of the sluts slink by me, and shortly afterwards my girl running up to her and asking whether she had sex with me... and the slut said "no", saving me the trouble of having to explain anything... heh heh.

So, im wondering, whether the AI lies when its got something to gain, or is their answer straight up random (ized)?
I think i can confidently say, that when we choose to interact with an NPC, we choose specifically how we want to interact with them, but if the AI does it, it seems that, while they can choose if they want to use praise, tell the card to do x/study, use a contact interaction and so on - their ability to "chat" is impeded and completely random. They never *aim* to talk about love or sex. They (probably) just "click" on the chat tab, and the resulting interaction is randomized. Thats how it feels, anyway.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...]

Theres a thing for JustAl to look into. Why does the AI lie? What possible benefit would that guy receive from... trying to match me up with someone else?

[...] one chick, and she got struck with MM almost instantly. The thing is, the guy who was trying to get in her pants ran up to her one time, and as i was about to intercept and shoo him away, ive heard what he started saying, so ive paused: he asked my girl "Did you have sex with (me)?"

And my girl, rather than throttling him dead at this stage, decided to fan the flames and said "no".
Im just sitting here, thinking to myself, "you filthy whore...", especially since THAT answer to THAT question generates love count.

In a completely different game, ive railed some of the sluts, but later on abandoned this "lifestyle" and got into a legit relationship with a high virtue chick. As i was chilling in one of the corridors, i see one of the sluts slink by me, and shortly afterwards my girl running up to her and asking whether she had sex with me... and the slut said "no", saving me the trouble of having to explain anything... heh heh.

So, im wondering, whether the AI lies when its got something to gain, or is their answer straight up random (ized)?
I think i can confidently say, that when we choose to interact with an NPC, we choose specifically how we want to interact with them, but if the AI does it, it seems that, while they can choose if they want to use praise, tell the card to do x/study, use a contact interaction and so on - their ability to "chat" is impeded and completely random. They never *aim* to talk about love or sex. They (probably) just "click" on the chat tab, and the resulting interaction is randomized. Thats how it feels, anyway.
I've been away from this game for a while and barely played outside of module testing, but I paid attention and purposely set myself up with underpowered characters for fun so I've noticed some patterns. I tended to request class rumors to depower a person who spread lies with negative rumors, and attempts to tell characters I want to be friends with someone for them to simulate telling good rumors about me to them to avoid the wrath of murderous characters. I will explain my experiences, thoughts, and effective test scenarios for anyone who wants to spent time and effort to get solid answers.

From what I've seen which makes sense from an Illusion programmer perspective, get the simplest data and work with it the simplest way. For me telling someone else to help me be friends with someone, the success rate is based on both that character's friendship with my character, and their friendship with the target. The character may fail for 2 different reasons which thankfully their dialogue explains well: either they don't like you enough, or they don't like the target enough.

I was trying to establish and maintain a relationship with a character, and she had differing success rates appear for the interaction of "do you like X?" question. Asking if she likes my character from the roster sheet simply depended on her relationship to me, easy enough. Although her personality (Manly, for a strong girl archetype) said a line like "I don't know" for anyone else, which I can accept as the generic answer of "no". However different success rates still appeared. My guess is if I fail she will still say "I don't know", likely "no" by other personas because she does not like me enough to acknowledge my question, and thus the answer is no. For a success, she will be honest but her answer will still be "no" because she actually does not like that person.

So in your scenario, I likely suspect the girl you did have sex with who was not your girlfriend did not like your actual girlfriend to the degree that she failed to be honest with her question, resulting in "no", which helps you. However, if she did have a good relationship with your girlfriend and thus was likely to proc a success on the question, the answer would be honest, and would then be "yes" based on whether or not she still held a positive opinion of your player character. Hence the "helping others" is really more like "fuck this lady in particular, I won't tell her anything". Hence, they say no just because they don't like who is asking though that helps you. As for the character you had a relationship with telling the boy she did not, she likely did not like that boy (rings no, but really is yes), or dislikes you since that point in the past (rings no, and is really no).

I've only seen one module shaped to purposely lie to people. It was pretty funny reading its triggers. Literally just roll a D6 and do anything from threaten murder to ask to become a couple to insult you, etc. I've not seen it applied to a character, but yes if someone really wanted they could throw the player (and other NPCs) through the wringer with very bizarre false information. For your current stated scenarios I anticipate the simplest explanation is they procced a failure on the question or actually do not like the individual to say no.

Test triggers example for someone to build: at end of conversation, state LLDH of Talker and Target. If such a specific question of the kind where a person's name is chosen, put in another line to indicate the kind of talk, the LLDH of the replying person for the target, and whether or not the conversation passed or failed.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
A little update on "what the fuck is crackin"
Untitled.jpg

In case any of the more perceptive ones are wondering about the purple statuses: cards with the Exploitable trait have this nasty habit of running up to you, sometimes multiple times in a single break period, and pleading you to not give up their secret - abusing them makes this nuisance stop. In this case - ive just told them to ignore some random people, so they would finally stop bothering me. Unfortunately - they do this to everyone. Not just cards with the Schemer trait. Another AI exclusive ability that should have, at least, 1 use per day cooldown (*cough* "have you had sex with x?/did you ever have sex?" *cough*).

I was meaning to ask, since on the outside it doesnt seem like anything changed - various statuses indicate a level of LLDH, and these are, more or less, clear, if you know how to read them. Ive noticed the "Angel" status is your typical high love count indicator, that only shows up once a few weeks have passed, and youre at the top of the popularity ranking.

What interests me is the "Slut" status. It, obviously, means you fucked with 5 or more characters... does it do anything else?
I would assume characters would be reluctant to get into a relationship with a card having this status, but im getting lover requests all the time, even though ive slept with 10 of 13 chicks in class. Hell, i very well might be the sluttiest slut of them all, since the second slut in class only fucked 6 guys (haha!). My fly trap ("Mileena Argo") only fucked 4 guys (that includes me, but shes in a stable relationship with 2 guys, while the 3rd dumped her somewhere along the way... looks like the "casanova" module is imperfect). I am almost ashamed of myself. Almost...

Any ideas about the "Slut" status? Or it just an annoying flavor text that obstructs your actual LLDH indicators?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...]
Any ideas about the "Slut" status? Or it just an annoying flavor text that obstructs your actual LLDH indicators?
It's an opinion you (and the game) can check through conditions. I recall the threshold for Slut was 15 recognized partners, so congrats! It is meant to be a unique hate-flavored opinion so I expect NPCs to generate some dislike / hate when you become a Slut, or engage in NPC-only LLDH mechanics that antagonize sluts since the Selective Amnesia module exists just to forget sex partners and never gain the Slut opinion. Back when I was playing / making for AA2 regularly, I used opinions to add weight to a system that would make a character force sex onto another character, along with consideration for who is doing it and their orientation.

I personally like the immersion value of it. The status definitely does block other opinion indicators in case their priority does not outrank Slut, but I don't think it would cover the most important ones. Although I'm not completely sure on that, but I expect deadly opinions to still show. What is important is NPCs will remember opinions even if they can only show 1 through the status statue window. So sure, make conditions adding weight per relevant opinion and you can make things happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I recall the threshold for Slut was 15 recognized partners, so congrats! It is meant to be a unique hate-flavored opinion so I expect NPCs to generate some dislike / hate when you become a Slut
Whoa, whoa! Wait up! What do you mean 15 recognized partners? You get the "Slut" status after 5. Does anything more happen once you bang 15 characters or more? Unfortunately, that cant be done in this game... not enough bitches to bang! Thank god, even this amount is troublesome to deal with, with their constant interruptions!

As for the dislike/hate generation - im checking QtEdit regularly. I would have noticed if something was "off", or if someone gained some significant hate/dislike amount out of nowhere. There are bad rumors, but since im over 11 love count with basically every chick in class, they refuse bad rumors about me.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Motherfu...!

Untitled.jpg

Ive had it! I fucking had it! And then i forgot i have this fucked up module that gives control to the NPC if they initiate sex, and the fucking thing went for vaginal penetration almost instantly, ending the sex session without making her a sex friend!

Fuck! *flips table, killing a few people and breaking a window in the process*

Waited for this for 9 days since the promise... now i have to get crafty again. Wheres the sluts at?! This fishing rod needs bait!

EDIT: this is what it looks like, for those interested - has compatibility, but no penetration = not a sex friend.

Untitled.jpg

Which reminds me - waaay back ive been doing some funky stuff with the game, trying to see how far i can push an NPC. I would pick a slut, but i would only tease her - blowjobs, tit play, fingering, the works, but no penetration. At one point, she went (twas the Harsh personality) "Oh... so you just dont want to put it in", which made laugh. Then i went to the statue to see whats up, and ive had to cycle the thing like 5 or 6 times before the one status that kept coming up finally got replaced: "Really pisses me off". No idea if it has any bearing on LLDH, but its funny you can torture someone like this.

Last edited:

LucieHeartsG

Dec 20, 2022
Hello, Everyone i was wondering if they are new update for module, or others pack ? and how can you change tan texture it's intriguing, and do you happen to know something for futanari overrides ? thank you and i love this game

• Hey there
Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Hello, Everyone i was wondering if they are new update for module, or others pack ? and how can you change tan texture it's intriguing, and do you happen to know something for futanari overrides ? thank you and i love this game
I lack time so quick answers is all I'll do. Others here can help further.

1) Main module set you'll find from the Modern Install Guide on a git repository linked from it, other modules found from StupidHair's Google Spreadsheets linked from the same Modern Install Guide, with some of those modules packed her by someone earlier. Their first archive had duplicates and misnamed modules though, so watch out for that. I recommend the git repo first then manually sifting through the stuff on StupidHair's sheets, but be warned: do not tell Mega to bundle all content in a ZIP if there are archives already in the folders you're bundling or the entire archive created at the end is heavily corrupted and much content lost. Only download 1-by-1 in mixed content with ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR, or other compressed content present on Mega.

2) Tan is done through the AAU window the opens when you start customizing a character in the AA2 editor. At least, in practice. There's a few standard tan patterns in AA2, but you use the Tans tab in the AAU window of the editor to make finer changes like using custom tans and custom tan colors in RGB format. Overlays share much similarity. Reasonable assumption: if you're trying to change a color like eyebrows or blush and you don't see a way to do that in the AA2 editor, you'll probably find a way to change it via a custom overlay file so check the overlay folder of your installation and be ready to do some basic edits with GIMP or such other image editor.

Sorry for the word length, beat this out in 5 minutes.

Mark Twain — 'I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.' (Source: )

Reactions: LucieHeartsG

LucieHeartsG

Dec 20, 2022
I lack time so quick answers is all I'll do. Others here can help further.

1) Main module set you'll find from the Modern Install Guide on a git repository linked from it, other modules found from StupidHair's Google Spreadsheets linked from the same Modern Install Guide, with some of those modules packed her by someone earlier. Their first archive had duplicates and misnamed modules though, so watch out for that. I recommend the git repo first then manually sifting through the stuff on StupidHair's sheets, but be warned: do not tell Mega to bundle all content in a ZIP if there are archives already in the folders you're bundling or the entire archive created at the end is heavily corrupted and much content lost. Only download 1-by-1 in mixed content with ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR, or other compressed content present on Mega.

2) Tan is done through the AAU window the opens when you start customizing a character in the AA2 editor. At least, in practice. There's a few standard tan patterns in AA2, but you use the Tans tab in the AAU window of the editor to make finer changes like using custom tans and custom tan colors in RGB format. Overlays share much similarity. Reasonable assumption: if you're trying to change a color like eyebrows or blush and you don't see a way to do that in the AA2 editor, you'll probably find a way to change it via a custom overlay file so check the overlay folder of your installation and be ready to do some basic edits with GIMP or such other image editor.

Sorry for the word length, beat this out in 5 minutes.

Mark Twain — 'I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.' (Source: )
Thank you for the answer

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone ever try the ? I'm curious if it would fix some of the broken interactions I've noticed with certain personalities, or add in the missing NPC-NPC subtitles

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Anyone ever try the Unified Personality Pack? I'm curious if it would fix some of the broken interactions I've noticed with certain personalities, or add in the missing NPC-NPC subtitles
Whoa! Where did you find this!?

I have a rollback save of the game, so ill give this a try.
The "Installation instructions" wants to delete a LOT of stuff from the MIG. I guess we just have to see, right?
Wonder how this will interact with the "loose" C4 personalities ive installed..

EDIT: Ohhhh... most of the personality packs in the MIG are from 2020-2022, and the link you posted has fixes that seem to be dated for 2023 and 2024. If this is what i think this is, you might have struck gold with this find.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Whoa! Where did you find this!?
I saw somebody else mention it here:

I have a rollback save of the game, so ill give this a try.
The "Installation instructions" wants to delete a LOT of stuff from the MIG. I guess we just have to see, right?
Wonder how this will interact with the "loose" C4 personalities ive installed..

EDIT: Ohhhh... most of the personality packs in the MIG are from 2020-2022, and the link you posted has fixes that seem to be dated for 2023 and 2024. If this is what i think this is, you might have struck gold with this find.
Let me know how it goes if you try it. I think if I do I'll probably make a backup of my game folder first in case I end up breaking something

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
anyone have a ready set up file that allows bi content? i found this shit wayyyy too annoying to get working with gay content enabled. it would be a god send if anyone sent me a version thats already fully modded and configured. consider it your good deed for the year xD

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Let me know how it goes if you try it. I think if I do I'll probably make a backup of my game folder first in case I end up breaking something
I just now downloaded the required file from the link you provided (Unified_Personality_Pack_2024_05_26.7z), and it looks like we just have to get rid of ALL of what MIG provided (listed in the installation file)... i assume the "loose" C4 personalities have to go too, along with having to empty the subtitles folder. Installation looks fairly straightforward, while this pack completely replaces the files deleted, so no need to keep anything behind.

Testing this, though is gonna take a while. The more people partake in this, the quicker we will be able to troubleshoot this bitch.
As always, if anyone wants take a swing at this - make a rollback point (rar-it/zip-it and keep it elsewhere to unpack if needed) for the game! If this fucks up... its gonna take a while to revert things to a usable state again.

Reactions: Grim and JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Alright... so ive installed the mod and set up a class using personalities im sure didnt work. Some of the personalities used are the same as ive used up until now regularly, to see if certain things about them were fixed.

Untitled.jpg

What i am sure of, before i even begin, is that ALL personalities will have overworld subs - ive read through the (new) sub folder, and i could correlate every personality sub in there with the editor. What im curious about is whether *some* personalities finally gained vocal responses in the overworld. You know, two NPCs interacting instantly, because no sound files exist kinda thing? Ill report later today if those were "touched on" or not.

In the screenshot ive posted, heres personalities that *used to* work (with some minor issues) before i installed the mod:

-"Irritated" (vanilla personality)
-"Affable" (had some issues with sound files overlapping each other, but otherwise worked great)
-"Rough" (one of the best ported ones, without issues whatsoever)
-"Wise" (doesnt show up in english, but its the weird moonspeak symbol next to the black chick at the bottom of my class - uses "Manly" personality H-voices, but used to be totally serviceable)
-all male personalities here, except for "Cold" and "Analytical" (these are new)

The rest is an enigma. Well see how it goes.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I just now downloaded the required file from the link you provided (Unified_Personality_Pack_2024_05_26.7z), and it looks like we just have to get rid of ALL of what MIG provided (listed in the installation file)... i assume the "loose" C4 personalities have to go too, along with having to empty the subtitles folder. Installation looks fairly straightforward, while this pack completely replaces the files deleted, so no need to keep anything behind.

Testing this, though is gonna take a while. The more people partake in this, the quicker we will be able to troubleshoot this bitch.
As always, if anyone wants take a swing at this - make a rollback point (rar-it/zip-it and keep it elsewhere to unpack if needed) for the game! If this fucks up... its gonna take a while to revert things to a usable state again.
I'm currently testing a module in an ongoing game, but once I'm done that I'll try setting up the UPP

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I'm currently testing a module in an ongoing game, but once I'm done that I'll try setting up the UPP
Hmm... ive went through 2 days, and im not sure whether i did something wrong when installing the mod, but i get a lot of those... "Can we talk?" "Sure" *nothing happens* interactions. Maybe im just unlucky, but while these do happen from time to time, they never happened this often. As for the personalities themselves - they seem to be fixed and properly subbed. So, at least, we have this going for us.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm... ive went through 2 days, and im not sure whether i did something wrong when installing the mod, but i get a lot of those... "Can we talk?" "Sure" *nothing happens* interactions.
You mean between 2 NPCs? Is it only certain personalities doing that, or is it all of them?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You mean between 2 NPCs? Is it only certain personalities doing that, or is it all of them?
Too early to say, really. Will have to go through a week or more to tell. I do encounter regular interactions between all personalities, so i guess *everything works* well enough. And hey - the mod even has H-voices for males, so if someone didnt have them in before - nows your chance to grab em.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes