Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Ashes [v0.16 Alpha] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 720 MB
Original Size Mac: 685 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 198 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 163 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
ok i hope you do soon

Great job, but for me i m not very intersted by ntr way (i means some pics ) or she get revenge when zombie attack guy s and not save them, and go escape ^^ more interesting in fact...
let see what s you have planed

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
no a fan of FC , Good luck with ur game (y)
Thank you. What is FC?)

Oh... ok. Don't mind me. Female character it is.
Personally I just don't like harem games.
I had an idea about a simple guy that was unlawfully sentenced, and after he returned he decided to become a revolutionary (rebel) but I live in a country where I can be jailed for such thoughts. :LOL:

Last edited:

SherlockQ

Jul 10, 2020
does anyone saw the walkthrough? Have some choices that are not available (Like to drink to Deb).

Last edited:

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
So 0.17 is the end of the first chapter hospital, right?
Nope. As I said before version 0.16 alpha was never meant to go public. Version 0.17 has 170 new image, about 5k+ words, sounds, music and animated 3some scene difference compared to version 0.14 and it ends just before boss scene.

Chapter 2 Hospital ends at version 0.2 at the end of this month.

Below you can see the skeleton for the scene 0.2

Boss scene .png

Cobrakai1996

Apr 9, 2021
Nope. As I said before version 0.16 alpha was never meant to go public. Version 0.17 has 170 new image, about 5k+ words, sounds, music and animated 3some scene difference compared to version 0.14 and it ends just before boss scene.

Chapter 2 Hospital ends at version 0.2 at the end of this month.

Below you can see the skeleton for the scene 0.2

View attachment 1645650
Thank you for letting me know, thank you

elevatogpm

Apr 28, 2020
Nomine sine, привет, увидел твой пост на патреоне, и решил сюда написать. Слежу за этой игрой с самого начала разработки, так что я весьма заинтересован в проекте данном. Я кончено не самый профессиональный писатель, но я готов помочь(будет для меня первый подобный опыт, да и самому интересно в свободное время что-нибудь написать).

Mar 28, 2018
It appears that this game may about to be abandoned. (Aside: the post above is a advert from a Russian writer asking the dev if they need any input.)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Below changelong It says 0.17 will be releasef next week,How long has it been?
It doesn't actually say that, the dev said that someone leaked 0.16 alpha that he wasn't going to release as he was going to release 0.17 the following week. Guess eh decided most of 0.17 was already in the 0.16 alpha version so it wasn't worth releasing 0.17.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ashes [v0.17] [Sine nomine]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

ANONFILES: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes