Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
If you've checked the patreon link from the original post, you probably know as much as anyone else here.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
If he is Russian, it's understandable that this is abandoned. I heard that Russian creators are having a hard time getting paid through Patreon.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'm really interested in where the story will go. Looking forward to learning more about the dream entity. I really hope a lesbian route and lesbian scenes are in the future. Helena is interesting.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I started playing today and I have to say that I love this type of zombie games the protagonist is very sexy the game has a good mix of almost everything the mc being a police officer is a great bonus in an apocalyptic beginning not to mention the powers she received so far I liked the pothead daughter anyway the game itself is very good...:cool::coffee:

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Promising game, and got good fundamentals and basics, and good amount of content for a version 0.2 release. Hope the game maker can continue this.

Reactions: GokutheG

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
well... from the patreon link on the front page... 1683595879126.png

Any news on the next update?
so... maybe check there first next time... since that's the only point of contact anyone has. unless Sine decides to talk in here...

which he did on literally the page before this one...

1683596045460.png

so... maybe reading the last couple of pages would be a good idea too...

if you've done all of that, and are still asking... you're pinging a lot of people for no good reason.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes