xxhoexx

May 27, 2017
Found a bug.
XP of all cards will reset to 0, when loaded into save.

Example:
During I save the game, some of level 1 or 2 cards are 1/2 XP.
Once I load the game into this save, those cards with 1/2 XP will reset to 0/2 XP.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Found a bug.
XP of all cards will reset to 0, when loaded into save.
Yeah I got the same bug. I have not figured out how to use the vault for cards either.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's a bug that after some battles I get absolutely nothing. Like defeating the dragon, some random battles using the "Look for enemies button", etc.

Reactions: ubira

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
I believe you can purchase some at the Wanderer's Hideout. Not
sure if that helps or not.

May not be the correct cake.
Cheers
yeah i found that by myself, i meant how to find them around.
the game has become so grindy, one guy sells you martial arts for hearts and at the side another guy sells hearts *slaps forehead*

sai_

Jun 14, 2018
I'm encountering a bug on Android where the game crashes when sleeping on the 29th night. Tried not doing certain actions, sleeping from the hallway, from the bedroom and no good. The common thing is just sleeping on the 29th night

Feb 2, 2019
Is encouraging Mina lesbian content worth it? I love lesbian content, but also don't want to be locked out of scenes with her either. Is this how the route is chosen?

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hey Forgotted , whenever I use an Ally card it targets the MC as long as you are solo.
Also, I haven't tested this, I think if you select an Ally then use the card it'll target the MC. Again, haven't tested it.

Hey Buddy,

Thanks for the tip. Yes, like you said, it will targed the mc.
I appreciate ya!

Insanely addictive game!!

Cheers

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes