richard.freeman

Apr 2, 2022
Found another bug. During certain sex scenes, the sound keeps playing in a loop even after quitting the game and starting again.
I had the same issue.
The workaround that worked for me was to visit the same girl (librarian), and choosing standard sex option.
The sound stopped playing in a loop.

BTW: I'm glad developer is back. It's great game.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Fresh start again on 3.0c, as soon as I reach Gracie level 12 (out of 13), the event trigger, still no dungeon built at that time, and still no idea who foxie is supposed to be.
Little fox you will meet after you get the 4 pictures in the chests when you explore, you can ask her to come home with you but she won't till you build shrine, at moment I can't remember Grace one I finished that Nov 2022

RegNiss666

Jun 21, 2022
For some reason, the game doesn't allow me to save the game after I rescue the dog (it goes into an error screen). Any tips/solutions? Yes, I already reinstalled the game.

Tess

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone have any new links to the update? When i click on the ones posted it says i dont have permission to access.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So I'm trying to patch the Android version but the folder where the game is showing up is so small, 24.07kb in size with very few files actually located inside of it. When you click on it to open it, it contains a files folder that is only 19.97kb in size. However when I click on the game's shortcut, it opens the game perfectly fine.

If I extract and move the 0.3.0c patch directly into the astrallust folder, it still loads up version 0.3.0b of the game. Not sure where exactly I'm supposed to be placing the extracted game patch folder otherwise?

Last edited:

Donni7456

Sep 29, 2019
So I'm trying to patch the Android version but the folder where the game is showing up is so small, 24.07kb in size with very few files actually located inside of it. When you click on it to open it, it contains a files folder that is only 19.97kb in size. However when I click on the game's shortcut, it opens the game perfectly fine.

If I extract and move the 0.3.0c patch directly into the astrallust folder, it still loads up version 0.3.0b of the game. Not sure where exactly I'm supposed to be placing the extracted game patch folder otherwise?
You are doing it wrong, you should unzip the apk itself & paste the file inside the apk folder then install the apk Screenshot_2024-10-02-13-51-22-716_com.victorius.astrallust.jpg

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Why not load the patched version in the OP? Seriously.
Bullshit to play for hours crash multiple times,get frustrated and search the thread for crash only to find out pages and pages back there was a patch released.

Fix the original post,or post a prepatched version so people do not download and try to play the crash version in the op!

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes