cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Out of curiosity was there a 0.8.4 or did it go straight to 0.8.5 from 0.8.3? I only asked because I didn't notice the wt mod for it, and normally that is updated very quickly. Hope to see a 0.8.5 wt but it's not really that important for me. I seem to always follow the good path hehehe
no .84 (at least not posted here).

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I'm using compressed version only and adding the "update only" always works for me ,just to let you know !
Maybe i'm just lucky...
Just means you are using a well made compressed version,just like the one posted by SonsOLiberty in the previous page. It has compressed media files but doesn't leave files decompiled in the folder, so applying the update only version will work as if it was my original version.

I feel embarrassed now, i couldn't replicate the exemption, i re-download the update only again and replace everything again but this time run... Perhaps my first update only download was corrupted... I sincerely ask for your pardon for the waste of time... I don't remember nor have the log of that time because i erased the game folder and do not save the log error, i just had the excitement to prove if it could work, after all, things can break in any compressed version. What happen was exactly that, the window of the game don't opened at that time and opened the log with the error, but i omitted because i couldn't believed it could work, but after seeing the companion here and after proving for second time in a new clean download of the update only, everything goes smoothly, now it worries me is if it could have been an error during the download, it happened to me near two months now downloading from mega, but never with a simple download as this.
View attachment 2588652
What matters is that it works now, no need for apologies. Asking for help is fine when you are willing to have patience and stay polite.

I maybe played this last in 2020 before my old HDD died. I remember the game has 3 different path and VAGUELY remember you meet the woman in the middle banner in a different path than the headmistress?. I was expecting to replay the game with 2 path cause of it but this game has harem tag now (has it always been?). So does that mean I can have (sex) scenes with at least both of them regardless of the path I choose?
There are 3 paths though :sneaky:
And you won't be limited to one character if you are in a certain path.

Cheers all!

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
Yup... same here, kinda. yes played all thru Act I , more than once, and well into Act II, but it's been about a year. i will have to start all over again when i do play but don't want to have to keep restarting because i can't remember what's happening. it's too good a game for that kind of frustration. i have almost no problem waiting however long till it's done (so long as the world in this state lasts) but i would like some kind of heads up and my head hurts too much to read all the pages here and there trying to get a clue. are we asking too much??
me personally , im the kind of guy who always wants to play a finished product then i estimate if it's worth my money , examples

dreams of desire, i played all the game finished then give the dev the money he deserved in my opinion
long live the princess too
deliverance
well almost every game that isn't shit and is finished have my personal like and paid sign XD

i will do the same with this one. it's a matter of time now.

Nov 10, 2017
As always, there is of course a limit, I really do understand that. Little is more annoying than having grand plans just to get stopped by ability or resources. I just really think it would be good for everyone if something different happens. To liberate/subjugate a town (depending on the route of course), to improve your godly/demonic abilities, to discover what other places and artifacts the gods left. I think the largest complaint I have about the game is that it has become really linear. In the first chapter you did several things, you took lessons, you went up mountains, you studied magic in secret et cetera et cetera. Recently it has felt like everything is in a loop, you find a girl, you sex a girl, you bring a girl to the tower, you fight and absorb a devil. The linear story and the apperent lore and size of the world does not seem to match up, the mc should have more than one ball in the air. Maybe establishing himself in the "guardian" village, they are extremely loyal yet he has done nothing with them. Here a good aligment choice could be made whether he wants to be treated as a god or as a friend, a choice I thought would be avalible with the guardian girl.
There is a war going on, maybe a mission to create an army loyal to the MC. Few characters are purely loyal to the MC, he could try summoning demons, recruiting townsfolk, calling or maybe even ruling over some elves (if one picked the lord option). Bredita summons her army of dead, the grandmaster (forgot the name) has her academy, the elven queen have her kingdom, the MC should recognize the necessity of at least a small personal army.

I do apologize if I have sounded overly critical in this or the last post, text is tone deaf. This game was one of the first if not the first I downloaded from this website, I really wish to see it shine. Thank you for actually responding, and pleasantly at that. It is hard hearing criticism, I myself am way to proud to not at least be a little irritated when I get it. Though I do get happy whenever I see a creator being able to respond to such criticism with an open mind.
I can agree with that and think personally my biggest problem is lack of personality and dialogue changes between the three paths. Someone who has negative or neutral karma shouldn’t sound like a hero or be overtly nice all the time. Like for someone with extreme negative karma it just seems weird to go around listening to the Anya, helping these random people and nations without any clear self-benefit, or at least an internal comment about how this is all helping him in the end. I feel like some of the interpersonal interactions should also vary a little, like demanding something for your services if someone wants your help. I remember in Act I after the whole ship incident, depending on your karma level you ended up in different places, but after the demon attacks it basically felt like it's all just one path with no real deviations anymore. Of course, I understand that developing such a thing must be time consuming, that’s why I was mostly focused on just dialogue and personality changes as a reminder that the MC still is a different person depending on your choices. It's like when you first meet Cerea at the tower again and you apologized if you attempted to mind control her. I could understand apologizing on the surface but internally noting you’ll have to find a different way to control her or something like that. Just apologizing to me feels like the choice I made was invalidated, after all I didn’t accidentally choose to try to do that as I also had the choice not to, so just apologizing and nothing else felt weird for someone with heavy negative karma. Regardless, I do really like the game and wonder how things are going to be wrapped up here in Act II, unless we get Act III, but I suppose that wouldn’t really make sense with the versioning.

Reactions: The_Butcher

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I can agree with that and think personally my biggest problem is lack of personality and dialogue changes between the three paths. Someone who has negative or neutral karma shouldn’t sound like a hero or be overtly nice all the time. Like for someone with extreme negative karma it just seems weird to go around listening to the Anya, helping these random people and nations without any clear self-benefit, or at least an internal comment about how this is all helping him in the end. I feel like some of the interpersonal interactions should also vary a little, like demanding something for your services if someone wants your help. I remember in Act I after the whole ship incident, depending on your karma level you ended up in different places, but after the demon attacks it basically felt like it's all just one path with no real deviations anymore. Of course, I understand that developing such a thing must be time consuming, that’s why I was mostly focused on just dialogue and personality changes as a reminder that the MC still is a different person depending on your choices. It's like when you first meet Cerea at the tower again and you apologized if you attempted to mind control her. I could understand apologizing on the surface but internally noting you’ll have to find a different way to control her or something like that. Just apologizing to me feels like the choice I made was invalidated, after all I didn’t accidentally choose to try to do that as I also had the choice not to, so just apologizing and nothing else felt weird for someone with heavy negative karma. Regardless, I do really like the game and wonder how things are going to be wrapped up here in Act II, unless we get Act III, but I suppose that wouldn’t really make sense with the versioning.
I agree wholeheartedly. The little change in dialogue is probably most noticable. Though that makes me think about actually mind controling her after absorbing pride would be a perfect dark side choice, though she should probably keep her personality.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
We ever going to see the Dark Elf queen again or that noble's wife that you ran into at the start of the game? I wouldn't mind adding them to my harem. I wonder would there also be an option to add all those girls from the brothel to the MC's exclusive harem as well? I know some players would be against it that's why I asked as an option.

Nov 10, 2017
I agree wholeheartedly. The little change in dialogue is probably most noticable. Though that makes me think about actually mind controling her after absorbing pride would be a perfect dark side choice, though she should probably keep her personality.
True, I personally prefer a more subtle mind control where the personality is still intact.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Anybody heard from STJay About his ALL in One Mod? :( Been a while since he updated.

Reactions: Guz007

Moonie1369

Apr 23, 2021
Why for the love of Crom do we keep getting Cock-blocked with Jen? Last 2 updates you have teased us! She is, IMHO, the most beautiful woman(?) in your VN and in my top 5 for all VNs I have played! So please for the sake of my sanity LET ME AT HER!!

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes