whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nah. Ayana sensed 4 devils. One of them ....
Good question...
Can't remember any other name from the 7 deadly sins appearing, pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth?
Wrath would be pretty cool!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
it been 6 times went i download file (pc) i dont get ataegina exe... it's bug or what... 6 times .. i want to play but no ataegina exe...zero folder
check antivirus quarantine.
Sounds pretty much like antivirus deleting "strange" .exe, you can try to disable antivirus before you unzip the game then add the game folder to exceptions.

Who is the 4 the devil attacked college along with lust, eve & gluttony ?? Is it greed ??
Good eye... Indeed she talks about 4 massive powers...

Good question...
Can't remember any other name from the 7 deadly sins appearing, pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth?
Wrath would be pretty cool!
All those sins have appeared in the game so far... Except for one ;)

Thanks jeter12321 and whichone for the 5 stars you're awesome :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All those sins have appeared in the game so far... Except for one ;)
lol Loving the cryptic quest to figure this out! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Is the one who has not appeared yet going to be the 4th one for the college attack? At first, I thought the Dad devil could be the 4th, but now I'm thinking it can't be 'cos if she sensed him then, she would probably have sensed him at another earlier point, since the MC got the stone fused to him.

Reactions: Kthulian

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
No difference between the contents of latest update ?? I played all 3 paths. I can't see even a single different between them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No difference between the contents of latest update ?? I played all 3 paths. I can't see even a single different between them.
0.46 continues where 0.45 left BUT only if you don't use wt-mod (which isn't needed).

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Me neither, not even in the ending which you'd think would play out differently based on how many times you'd used the soul gem's power.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My curiosity is hunting me. Can't wait to see the scenes after MC reaching Infront that big building.
But my mc slightly disappointed with latest update. Because he was waiting for punching the traitor mage who helped breditha. Waiting for it

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes