GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Right, forgot to mention this in my previous post:

There's currently a bug in the game. If you didn't purchase any of the demon spell books in v0.4.2, you're unable to progress. Kthu will work on a fix/patch soon. Unfortunately, he's busy with his day job at the moment.
I purchased a spell or 5 and still am unable to progress. Got the scene returning from the devils and getting checked out, and spoke with ryo. And that's it. Everything else is locked or a repeated after-visit. I am on the neutral path. Edit: also had the final scene with the 'food'

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone has advice for "best skillset" for each path? I'm thinking
Illusion+Healing: Good
Battlemagic+Alteration ( or Mysticism): Neutral
Conjuration+Necromancy: Evil
Haven't played this in a while, but I remember some skills are overlapping and some are more required on specific paths.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I purchased a spell or 5 and still am unable to progress. Got the scene returning from the devils and getting checked out, and spoke with ryo. And that's it. Everything else is locked or a repeated after-visit. I am on the neutral path. Edit: also had the final scene with the 'food'
Did you turn the books over to the librarian?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can mc able use new spells purchased from demon, in next version ?? Already returned all books to library

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Haven't played this in a while, but I remember some skills are overlapping and some are more required on specific paths.
You can build whatever you'd like on any path. You can be a good necromancer or an evil healer. Whatever you want to do. :LOL:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Can mc able use new spells purchased from demon, in next version ??
Not yet, the librarian hasn't finished translating them in this version. Maybe next. All depends on Kthulian.

Reactions: Paapi
D

Deleted member 2196026

What supposed to happen after you save them from lust and return to the castle? On the evil route and nothing happens, gone through all the rooms multiple times but nothing. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Sirren

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What supposed to happen after you save them from lust and return to the castle? On the evil route and nothing happens, gone through all the rooms multiple times but nothing. Am I missing something?
Evil route?
I just play whatever route makes more sense.
Ever since he absorbed that stone it's been nothing but trouble.
I feel like going back and not absorbe that stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
After you visit with Kat, go to the Courtyard and talk to Ryo, then go to the Library and give the books you got from the Magic Shop to Yisnna (if you didn't buy any, there's a fix from Ozel on https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-4-3-kthulian.20163/post-4091177 ) Then go to your room after. Once you get woken from your dream, you can either visit the training grounds and/or the baths. After that, go back to your room again.

Reactions: Kthulian and Ozel
D

Deleted member 2196026

After you visit with Kat, go to the Courtyard and talk to Ryo, then go to the Library and give the books you got from the Magic Shop to Yisnna (if you didn't buy any, there's a fix from Ozel on https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-4-3-kthulian.20163/post-4091177 ) Then go to your room after. Once you get woken from your dream, you can either visit the training grounds and/or the baths. After that, go back to your room again.
Oh, I was supposed to buy those books. Alright, I see. Thanks a lot. Gotta go and make it right.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
God Horus and Anubis for this a update. So next Will be godness Hestia ? lol
They were here in earlier versions too. Not only in this version
i like to see an evil god from another part of the word. Maybe hades / Cronus!!. Maybe another brother of Anubis: Set

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Illusion + whatever you want - winning combats on any path. Outside of combat, there aren't that many skill checks and they don't require skills higher than 5. You can be evil and only use Mysticism and Healing if you want, or have 40 points in Necromancy and still be on a good path. On my current playthrough I'm keeping everything around the same level (Battlemagic 14, Illusion 21, Healing 20, Mysticism 11, Summoning 18, Alteration 16, Necromancy 11) just so I can try different stuff in combat instead of spamming Confusion and Aura Blade every fight

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Help please. I have somehow hidden the menu that shows skill level, corruption etc and have no idea how to get it back. On PC

4.20 star(s) 163 Votes