rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So is it possible to have both Anya and Bredita if you go neutral route? Like say if you take Bredita's offer to train can you still get Anya?

Reactions: Kthulian

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
This is one of those games where i like the story quite a bit. Sex scenes are good; wish they were animated but I won't complain too much as the game keeps me engaged with the story.
I have an interesting prediction/possible spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Haha and here I was thinking I'm the only one who's not entertaining Lust(though her body is top notch)... Her games and manipulation leaves much to be desired, so I also turned her down on all accounts.... Perhaps those on Hero/Good guy route fared better than us.... Because I have a feeling we are going to pay the butcher's price... I didn't even want Kat in the tower.... To be honest, I only trust Mida to an extent.. As for the demon girl (we need to bind her).. Because if she turns into an enemy.. I don't see us surviving. We really should have a say on who joins and who doesn't..... But hey, I'm no developer. So I won't complain much.
I was thinking of turning down Lust in this dream scene but who are we kidding all she wants is her daddy.
Also it would be nice to have more good guy choices as killing all the slayers can grant you a -6 points real quick.
Yet you can't rack up as many good points as easily so it's kind of rare when you get them.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I was thinking of turning down Lust in this dream scene but who are we kidding all she wants is her daddy.
Also it would be nice to have more good guy choices as killing all the slayers can grant you a -6 points real quick.
Yet you can't rack up as many good points as easily so it's kind of rare when you get them.
Yeah, I went back to see what happened if I accepted, and her reaction after choosing her made me seriously wonder if I should make that my actual playthrough.

Reactions: Triple OG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is it possible to have both Anya and Bredita if you go neutral route? Like say if you take Bredita's offer to train can you still get Anya?
bredita will throw herself on mc's arms (i.e. bed) after mc has dealt with big bad boss.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
act2 starts on 0.6 and even if you are on 1 path (g/e/n) then hours of play (even with skipping battles). act2 has more sex ofc and more story.
an hour? be spesific, 1,2 or 3? hasn't reach a day? cuz when i play act 1 it can take a day and more

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
an hour? be spesific, 1,2 or 3? hasn't reach a day? cuz when i play act 1 it can take a day and more
if you read all texts and don't click sexscenes over quickly then halfish a day even with skipping battles. it boils down how quickly do you read.

Reactions: PapaPhat

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
bredita will throw herself on mc's arms (i.e. bed) after mc has dealt with big bad boss.
So I can accept the offer from her to train with her and still get Anya? Also if I reject the offer do you instead train with Anya and get Bredita later? Or do you get training from both on neutral route? That is what I meant.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah, I went back to see what happened if I accepted, and her reaction after choosing her made me seriously wonder if I should make that my actual playthrough.
The good thing is it's just a dream so I couldn't find any lasting consequences.
It will likely be different when we meet Lust in the flesh.

So I can accept the offer from her to train with her and still get Anya? Also if I reject the offer do you instead train with Anya and get Bredita later? Or do you get training from both on neutral route? That is what I meant.
I'm on the Bredita path and you simply train with the both of them.
You aren't picking sides between them it's really more of a choice to hangout with Bredita that's all.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.8.2
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Mega
Updated my Act2 Android port to v0.8.2

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Wow. The MC is a man-slut of the highest caliber. Not one to settle for ordinary peasant girls, he's after princesses and queens. Damn. Does that make him a Lord Chad?

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bredita will be available later if rejects her offer to join her before she leaves with a dragon.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
If you ask me my opinion on what could happen with Lust...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure about them not being strong enough. I feel like if they would just confront the MC they would probably beat him, but that's not what Lust (and maybe even Pride, who knows) wants, she wants her father back. Will the player lose control if he is very evil? That kind of happened before with the mind control powers, but (unfortunately) they got removed together with that weakness. I'm not sure she would join the girls at the tower, she's still the personification of lust, created by and Evil god. She might join you if you go down an evil path, but I really have a hard time seeing her joining a good MC. We know the "spirits" of the sins the MC absorbs still lives on inside him, maybe he will be able to fully bind them and summon them under his control, that may be a way for Lust to join the MC even if it's under the good route, I just really don't see her joining you otherwise, she wants her father back, that seems to be her end goal. If you don't go down an evil path and at least find a common goal, I don't see any reason as to why she would join you.

BBC4GGz

Mar 4, 2023
Do I need to download and play Act 1 or can I just download Act 2 to start from the beginning?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes